Can't Run From Jin

The Rapper from Daegu

    “1, 2, 3 and 4. Way to go, class. Soon enough you’ll be on your way to your boy groups. Same time next week.”

Hoseok put his hands behind his head to regain his breath. He’s been in and out of the practice room in order to keep up with the class. Not like he needs it anyway, he’s basically on top of the class. Since he's been so busy he also hasn't had time to catch up with Jin and Namjoon. Who can blame him? Everyone knows Princess Jin, everyone’s favorite model and his boyfriend, Namjoon, who is a rapper and Yoongi’s personal songwriter/music producer but no one knows J-Hope….yet!

    “Hoseok, can I have a word with you?”

Hoseok looked over at the dance teacher and nodded, walking towards him.

    “I’ve been told that you are to no longer attend these classes.”

    “Why?! Did I do something wrong?!” Hoseok panicked.

    “No, not at all. You’re going to be put in a training group to be one of our idols backup dancer.” The latter put his hand on Hoseok head.

    “But why me?” He was filled with joy but he still wouldn't get his name out like that.

    “Because you’re one of my top students, and I recommended you.”

    “Thank you so much, teacher.” Hoseok bowed.

The teacher smiled at him before leaving, leaving Hoseok alone in the practice room. He spaced out a bit that he didn’t hear his phone ring. Quickly he took his phone out from his bag and answered.

    “Annyeong.”

    “Finally I get a hold of you. Where have you been?! I’ve been worried sick!” Jin screamed in his ear.

    “Ya! I can’t use this ear anymore, hyung.” Hoseok pouted.

    “I’m sorry, I just wasn’t able to reach you or Yoongi. Are you at the company? I’ll pick you up.”

    “Yeah I am. Why?”

    “Namjoon just told me he took Yoongi to the hospital and I don’t want to be alone waiting.”

    “Wait, what’s wrong with Yoongi-hyung?” Hoseok remembered back to their conversation a couple weeks ago.

    “I’ll explain everything in a bit.” With that Jin hung up.

The whole ride on the way to the hospital had Hoseok feeling tense, not a word was said, just silence. He didn’t feel quite comfortable asking about a star since he wasn’t one. Once inside, Jin sat him down.

    “Yoongi passed out from malnourishment at one of his mini concerts for his fans. I know you probably don’t care for him since he’s ignored you but I’m glad you’re here for me.” Jin smiled sadly, sitting down next to him.

    “I didn’t know he passed out. Poor hyung.” Hoseok stared at the floor.

Namjoon showed up a few minutes later, hugging Jin when he got up.

    “How are you Hobi?” Namjoon asked.

    “I’m good, Namjoon. How’s hyung?” Hoseok stood up.

    “He’s doing better than he was at the concert.”

    “We’re taking him out to eat once he gets discharged.” Jin crossed his arms.

    “I’m not going to argue with that. He should be getting discharged soon since he’s been here for a while. I’ll go check on that.” Namjoon kissed Jin’s cheek before leaving.

    “Do you want to come with us?” Jin turned to Hoseok.

    “No, I’m good.” Hoseok lied.

To make that lie more obvious, Hoseok’s started to growl, making Jin glare at him.

    “Ya! You’re not going to become like Yoongi, are you? You’re going out to eat with us, whether you like it or not, horse boy.” Jin growled.

    “Yes hyung.” Hoseok scooched away from Jin.

A while later, Hoseok was passed out on Jin’s shoulder while Jin tried to stay awake. Yoongi and Namjoon walked towards them causing Jin to get up in a hurry, knocking Hoseok to the floor, successfully waking him up. Hoseok looked up to see Yoongi staring down at him, making him scramble to get up.

    “How are you feeling, Yoongi?” Jin asked quietly, fearing any louder would scare the latter.

    “Fine, I guess. I didn’t like how I had to leave my fans behind like that.” He sighed.

    “They understood so don’t beat yourself up over it.” Namjoon patted him on the back.

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok, as if waiting for him to say something.

    “I-I’m glad you’re feeling better, hyung! CanIcallyouhyungorYoongi,I’mnotquitesurepleasedon’tkillme.” Hoseok rushed.

Yoongi’s eyes widened a bit in confusion before shrugging him off.

    “Can you take me back to my apartment? I have to get ready for my next performance.” Yoongi was emotionless.

    “You’re coming with us to get you a decent meal in your tummy. Besides, Namjoon got all of your plans for today canceled so you can recover so you can’t run from us!” Jin exclaimed, pulling Yoongi out of the hospital.

Namjoon and Hoseok chuckled after hearing Yoongi’s faint screaming.