A Walk Can Change Eveything

The Rapper from Daegu

A/N: Shin is a huge jerk so please stand by with your pitchforks and torches, I know I am^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night’s show went really well which lead to a couple of days of down time before traveling to the next city. Hoseok thought he saw Yoongi warmly smiling at him after the show. but he could've been imagining things. The next day his sleep was disturbed by someone calling his name.

    “Hoseok.... Hoseok!”

Hoseok opened an eye to see a blonde staring down at him. He jumped up in bed and rubbed his eyes. Yup, not an illusion as the latter laughed at him.    

    “Come on sleepy head, let’s go out on the town.” Yoongi smiled.

Hoseok moved away from Yoongi noticing the personality change.

    “Who are you and what have you done with Agust D?” Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

    “Don’t ruin my good mood .” Yoongi smiled again.

Fair enough, Hoseok chuckled and got out of bed.

    “What is there to do in London?” Hoseok pulled off his shirt to change it.

Yoongi’s body jumped causing him to avert his eyes, a blush creeping on his face. Hoseok wasn’t ab-y, but he did have a nice figure in Yoongi’s perspective.

    “Well, we could go the Buckingham palace, watch a play or take a walk.”

    “That’s fine with me.” Hoseok put on a clean shirt and looked over at the blushing latter, “Are you coming down with a cold?”

    “N-Yes! I have a slight fever.” Yoongi’s face turned a bit redder.

    “Well, we shouldn’t go out then.” Hoseok’s eyes softened.

    “Let’s just go.” Yoongi walked over to the door, opening it for Hoseok.

They decided to take a stroll on the busy streets of London, occasionally getting stopped by a couple of fans who recognized Yoongi. Eventually, Hoseok bought a crepe for Yoongi as they overlooked the Thames River next to Big Ben.

    “Thank you for the crepe, Hoseok ah.” Yoongi took a big bite of the fruit filled crepe.

    “No problem hyung.” Hoseok smiled.

Hoseok watched Yoongi’s brown eyes sparkle in the sunlight and he now realized how cute Yoongi looked in hoodies.

    “Hoseok, why did you choose this path?” Yoongi stared at his half eaten crepe.

    “Oh um…. I guess it started back when I joined an underground dance group. It was fun and we won a couple of competitions but I actually wanted to be a rapper.” Hoseok smiled.

“Why didn’t you try being a rapper?” Yoongi was now interested.

“Because that’s what everyone was trying to do in my school so I decided to stand out as Boy Meets Dance… That's what they called me.” Hoseok chuckled at the old name.

“Boy Meets Dance? BMD?” Yoongi tilted his head, “You know that could also mean-”

“Aaaaah I don’t want to hear any erted words come from your mouth! It meant Boy Meets Dance.” Hoseok exploded.

Yoongi began to laugh at the way Hoseok reacted that he lost grip of his crepe and they watched it fall into the river. Silence then fell over them before Yoongi covered his face.

    “God damn it, I wasn’t done with that yee-et.” Yoongi whined.

    “I’ll buy you another one.” Hoseok began to pull out his wallet.

    “No, it’s fine. Let’s walk and you can tell me more.” Yoongi looked over the edge one last time to mentally say farewell to his crepe.

They walked until they reached the park in front of the hotel.

    “I mean dancing means more to me than rapping but if I was given an opportunity to do so, I’d take it.”

    “Even if it meant leaving the tour?” Yoongi stopped.

    “Well-”

    “Leaving me behind?” Yoongi whispered.

Hoseok froze, turning to look at the latter.

    “B-But that won't be until a long time. The tour would probably be over by then!” Hoseok stuttered.

    “Alright then.” Yoongi’s mood changed in the blink of an eye as he walked past Hoseok.

    “What about you? Why did you become a rapper?”

Yoongi walked over to Hoseok and leaned into his ear.

    “That’s a story for another day.” Yoongi whispered before walking away, “Thank you for the day out!”

Hoseok stood there, the hair on the back of his neck was up after Yoongi’s closeness. A light blush appeared on his face but he snapped out of it when he saw Shin staring at him from his hotel window. Oh no. Upstairs, Yoongi shut the door behind him and sighed peacefully.

    “Where were you all day?” Shin spun around in a chair next to the window.

    “Out and about with the crew.” Yoongi lied, taking his shoes off.

    “Then why did I see you outside with Hoseok? I have nice pictures to send Dispatch.” Shin waved his phone.

Yoongi’s good mood went down the drain, how could he have forgotten that the window overlooks the park? Yoongi’s hands went behind his back and he lowered his head.

    “What have I told you a thousand times before?” Shin growled.

    “I don’t need anyone and nobody needs me.” Yoongi repeated.

In a blink of an eye Shin grabbed Yoongi by the neck and pinned him to the door.

    “Then why are you getting so close to Hoseok? I see the way you look at him. You’re comfortable with him, which means your guard is down. Do you remember what happened last time you let your guard down?!”

Yoongi nodded as best as he could while clawing at Shin’s hand.

    “Then why are you not listening to me?” Shin smacked Yoongi’s head against the door.

Yoongi tried to scream but the hand crushing his throat wasn’t much help. There was a knock on the door causing Shin to let Yoongi go.

    “Clean yourself up.” He pushed Yoongi towards the bathroom door.

Once the defenseless Yoongi shut the bathroom door, Shin opened the room door.

    “Sir, we received a complaint about loud banging noises going on in this room.”

Shin noticed Hoseok standing right behind the concierge, glaring at him.

    “I’m sorry it won’t happen again.”

He shut the door once they left, cursing Hoseok’s name.

    “That nosey brat.”

Yoongi sat on the edge of the bathtub, crying to himself. He hated being so weak against Shin but he knew he couldn’t rebel, not with his career on the line. He hated his life.