Jimin

The Rapper from Daegu

As the weeks went by Yoongi managed to hit half of his cities in a month which was surprising, but he was exhausted by the time they arrived in New York. Despite Shin’s warnings, Yoongi continued to get closer to Hoseok, causing more abuse on him. Hoseok’s blood boiled at the sight of a new bruise on Yoongi but the latter would stop him from acting upon it. It also led to Hoseok to finally give his jacket up to cover a cold Yoongi one late night and he never saw it again.

    “There’s someone waiting in the lobby for you.” Shin walked into the room.

Yoongi was smiling at the pictures he took with Hoseok before putting his phone away in a hurry.

    “Oh well, I better not keep them waiting for much longer.” Yoongi exited the room with a spring to his step.

Once he reached the lobby there was a note taped on the door with his stage name written on it. It said, “Meet me outside in the alley so the paparazzi can’t see us. -J.” He’s assuming J stands for J-Hope so he went on his way, feeling a little giddy. When he reached the alley, that cute smile on his face began to disappear because there was something off. Hoseok doesn’t like being in dark places, that when he felt someone grab Hoseok's jacket (which he never took off) and push him against the wall.

    “Remember me?”

Yoongi’s eyes widened upon hearing the voice. He was turned over, his arms pinned to the wall.

    “Jimin?!” Yoongi gasped.

    “Oh good, I thought you forgot about me.”

    “What are you doing here?” Yoongi gulped.

    “I live in this city and when I heard that you were coming to town, I decided to give you a little visit.” A smile graced his face.

Yoongi’s emotions were messing with his mind at the moment. Anger, sorrow, and sadness were trying to control of his brain. He tried pulling his arms away from the latter but it was useless.

    "Go to hell!"

    “That’s no way to treat your love.” Jimin smirked.

    “You’re not my love!” Yoongi growled.

    “I know you miss me Yoongi. You always followed me around like a puppy.” Jimin leaned in.

Hoseok was walking back to the hotel with a fresh bouquet of flowers, or as fresh as you can get in New York City. He finally worked up the nerve to ask Yoongi out on a dinner date in his room to avoid paparazzi of course. As he passed by the alley, he thought nothing of it until he backed up and saw that completely bleached hair and an oversized hoodie. That’s all he needed.

    “Yoongi?” Hoseok called but he couldn’t hear him.

He saw the short male trying to push the other male away and that’s when he realized they were kissing or was getting forced on.

    “Yoongi!” Hoseok’s heart began to shatter, “Yoongi!?”

Jimin finally let Yoongi go, leaving the latter angry and confused.

    “Never lay your hands on me ever again!” Yoongi shoved Jimin away.

    “You never could resist me, Yoongi. That’s why you made me lead dancer so you could be with me more.”

    “I thought you were different but I realized you’re nothing but scum. Get away from me.” Yoongi tried to run but Jimin grabbed him again.

    “You will never get rid of me because you love me.” Jimin went in for another kiss.

Hoseok’s anger finally reached the breaking point causing him to charge towards Jimin.

    “He said to get away!” Hoseok yelled, shoving Jimin to the ground.

    “Hoseok?!” Yoongi was surprised and embarrassed that he showed up.

To make matters worse, Shin appeared a few moments after Hoseok did and began to take photos, Yoongi covered his face and began to die.

    “Don’t ever get near him again.” Hoseok growled, the bouquet still in his grip.

The flashing of a light finally caught his attention as Shin decided it would be a good day to show the world about what’s going on in Yoongi’s life. So instead of panicking, Hoseok grabbed a distraught Yoongi and pushed past Shin to get him to safety, completely forgetting about Jimin. They ran into the hotel and into Hoseok’s room once they were out of Shin's range.

    “Hoseok.” Yoongi began to cry.

Hoseok couldn’t be mad at the latter, he was in pain right now because of Jimin. Now he knew Jimin and Yoongi were an item, hurting his heart.

    “I got these for you.” Hoseok cleared his throat, showing Yoongi the bouquet of flowers.

Yoongi watched some petals fall from the flowers due to the altercation and cried more.

    “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you didn’t like flowers!” Hoseok now panicked.

The blond took the flowers from his hand and held them close.

    “This is the end Hoseok, the end of our careers. You should’ve kept walking so you wouldn’t have been involved.” Yoongi slid to the floor.

    “And let that punk take advantage of you like that? Yoongi, who knows what could’ve happened if I hadn’t shown up!” Hoseok waved his arms in frustration.

Yoongi seemed to understand as his eyes widened in fear after thinking about it, which led into more crying. Hoseok kneeled down in front of Yoongi and smiled sadly.

    “That was Jimin, wasn’t it?”

    “Yes, that was… You deserve to know the truth.” Yoongi wiped his eyes.

Hoseok lifted Yoongi up from the ground and carried him to the bed, sitting him down on the edge. That was a normal thing to them now as well.

    “Jimin is my ex-boyfriend....”

The words that came out of Yoongi’s mouth made Hoseok’s heart tighten like he had no chance because he came to realize that he had fallen in love.

    “He was a backup dancer as well and I made the mistake of opening up to and making him my lead. At first, it seemed like his feeling were genuine but as it went on… He seemed to be faking everything. I wasn’t sure if it was something I did, or am I just not good enough? He pushed me off stage to make a name for himself and then went on up from there.”

Hoseok watched Yoongi looking down on himself and it wasn’t true at all, Yoongi was perfect to him.

    “He has no idea what he lost. To me he just seems like someone to use you, I know I wouldn’t.” Hoseok gulped.

    “Jung Hoseok, is that a confession?” Yoongi gasped slightly.

    “No! Unless you want to see it that way?” Hoseok blushed.

    “Nope, you’ve got to try harder than that to win my heart.” Yoongi walked towards the door.

    “Oh but my dear Yoongi, I already have.” Hoseok smiled, staring at the bouquet of flowers in Yoongi’s hands.

    “I’m only taking theses because they were a gift!” Yoongi blushed, exiting the room before Hoseok could speak again.

Hoseok fell asleep that night with the sense of pride and fear. Will everything end before he completely wins Yoongi’s heart or did already have it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: A wild Jimin had appeared! I wonder how this will play out for them^^