Hurry

The Rapper from Daegu

Yoongi was actually nervous to be on stage since the scandal spread like wildfire. Everything he worked for was going down the drain and his fans will probably hate him, that’s what he kept thinking so when his fans cheered his name like normal he almost cried in front of them.    

    “I have a quick question, J-Hope or Jimin?” Yoongi was nervous, he knew they all like Jimin at one point.

There was a mixture of Jimin and J-Hope but he heard more J-Hope until Jimin was drowned out.

    “I love you guys. Now how about we get started?”

Namjoon and Hoseok rushed into BigHit, heading straight for the elevator, not stopping to answer and questions. Once inside, Hoseok’s head was spinning.

    “What are we going to do?” Hoseok’s hands were sweating.

    “Something Yoongi wanted a long time ago.... a new manager request.” Namjoon stared at the door for it open.

Hoseok nodded and darted out with Namjoon once the door opened. As they neared the CEO's door, Hoseok found himself running, pushing through the door.

    “Min Yoongi requests a new manager!” Hoseok exclaimed, falling to his knees.

Mr. Bang was shocked to see Hoseok and Namjoon walk in.

    “Sir, I request a manager change for Min Yoongi.” Namjoon exclaimed.

    “What seems to be the problem boys?”

    “Yoongi is being physically and mentally abuse by Shin PD.” Namjoon replied while Hoseok fell over on the floor.

Mr. Bang pointed at Hoseok in confusion which Namjoon waved off.

    “Do you have evidence?”

Namjoon took out his phone and showed the CEO multiple pictures of bruises on Yoongi.

    “These were before he left for tour.” Mr. Bang was surprised.

    “It’s been going on for so long that Yoongi has been helpless under him.”

    “This is no good at all. Yoongi shouldn’t be being abused like this but who shall his manager be?”

Namjoon looked over at Hoseok, who was starting to get back up.

    “I don’t know about this. I heard he could be romantically involved with Yoongi.”

    “Well he is and I’m romantically involved with Seokjin but if he can’t take Shin’s place then I’ll do it.” Namjoon offered.

    “You? But you're already in charge of Seokjin.”

    “I can keep track of them both! Hoseok, Jin and I just don’t want Yoongi to keep getting hurt.” Namjoon stared at the floor, his hands balling up in anger.

    “Please sir, even if I haven’t known Yoongi for long I really care for him and don’t want Shin to manage him anymore.” Hoseok begged.

Mr. Bang opened his mouth to say something when Namjoon’s phone went off.

    “Can I take this? It’s probably Jin.”

Mr. Bang nodded, letting Namjoon answer the call.

    “What’s up baby?”

    “NAMJOONYOONGITELLHOSEOK-”

Namjoon couldn’t understand his boyfriend when he talks frantically.

    “Jin slow down, what happened babe?” Namjoon’s heart dropped.

Hoseok’s phone vibrated, making him pull it out as well. He had a message from an unknown number which read, “This is your fault.” It was a video of Yoongi on stage with Jin not too far behind him when a stage light fell right next to the rapper causing the floor under him to collapse. Hoseok dropped his phone and grabbed onto Namjoon to prevent himself from falling to the floor.

    “Is he alright?!” Namjoon’s tone dropped.

    “Please.” Hoseok sobbed.

    “Alright, we’ll be there as fast as we can. Take care. I love you so much.” Namjoon’s grip on the phone tightened.

    “Sir, Yoongi has been in an accident probably caused by Shin.” Hoseok passed his phone over to the CEO, “I’ll give up dancing if it means he’ll be safe. Please.” Hoseok begged on his knees.

Over in NYC, Jin’s was emotionless in the current situation because everything went by too fast. One minute he and Yoongi were throwing banter around then the next second, Yoongi was falling through the stage and people were screaming. He’s really hoping it wasn’t too serious and he knows it wasn’t an accident either, he put the blame on Shin as he was nowhere in sight. His tears fell profusely but he didn’t make a sound, he was too numb for that at the moment. To make matters worse, Shin strolled into the waiting room looking for his client.

    “Where’s Yoongi?”

Jin stood up and walked towards the manager, giving him a good punch to the face. Shin fell backwards from Jin’s fury.

    “How ing dare you hurt him like that?! Who do you ing think you are?!” Jin screamed, “He trusted you with his life and his career but you just scare and torture him! So what if he has a thing for Hoseok, it won’t ruin his career because you’re already doing that!”

    “Do what?!” Shin was genuinely confused.

    “You loosened the stage light to hurt Yoongi!”

    “But I didn’t do that, I went out for a coffee.” Shin looked quite scared at Jin’s anger for no reason.

    “If you didn’t do that, then who did?” Jin stepped back in confusion.

Shin rubbed the side of his face Jin hit as he stood up.

    “How would I know?” Shin growled.

Jin noticed Jimin rush to the information desk and asked about Yoongi. He started to walk towards Jimin just as the receptionist was about to tell him where Yoongi is.

    “Don’t tell him anything!” Jin exclaimed.

Jimin chuckled nervously as the receptionist left to not get involved with the drama.

    “Jin umma, I just want to see Yoongi.”

    “Don’t call me that! You lost that privilege when you shoved Yoongi off that stage and broke his heart.” Jin’s anger was uncontrollable without Namjoon there to stop him.

    “I didn’t mean to do that!”

    “That’s bull Jimin! Why do you want to see Yoongi?” Jin looked him up and down, “So you could finish him off?” He noticed a bit of grease on Jimin’s hand.

Jimin noticed where he was looking at, causing him to move his hands behind his back.

    “I was just greasing them up to help them better.”

    “You’re that crazy ex, aren't you? The one who can’t accept that he moved on so you try ending his life?!” Jin tackled Jimin.

Shin stood by with a coffee he had just gotten, sipping it as he watched Jimin get smacked by Princess Jin.

    “Shin help me!” Jimin screamed.

    “I’ll let him beat you a little while longer.” Another sip.

The nurses eventually heard the screaming and had to pull Jin off, much to Shin’s and Jin’s displeasure.

    “I will make you rot in jail for trying to kill him if I don’t let Hoseok kill you first!” Jin screamed.

Jimin’s mouth twisted into a scowl at the mention of Hoseok’s name as they dragged Jin away, Shin following behind. Jin was finally let go in front of Yoongi’s room to avoid more confrontation with Jin but was warned if he made another scene he would get kicked out. He sat next to Yoongi’s bed as the latter was still out cold from the shock.

    “Please hurry back, you two.” Jin sighed.