Ignored

The Rapper from Daegu

The first thing Yoongi did when he reached the CEO’s floor was get yanked away from the door. His manager instead walked past him and grabbed the door handle.

    “You are to not say a word other than yes or no.” He was ordered.

    “You can’t keep doing this to me! This is my career, not yours!” Yoongi’s eyes were filled with rage.

    “May I keep in mind who manages you? I can make or break your career kid!”

Yoongi gulped and took a step back from the manager.

    “Yes Shin PD.” Yoongi admitted defeat.

Once the door was opened he walked in and stood next to his manager, angry at himself for backing down.

    “Ah Yoongi, nice of you to join us.” Mr. Bang smiled at the blonde.

Yoongi nodded and did nothing more in fear of his career going downhill.

    “Today we’d like to discuss what cities you would like to perform in. Here’s a list we came up with. Just tell me which ones you wouldn’t like to do and we won't make you do them. Mr. Bang continued.

Yoongi counted 14 different cities and he knew he couldn’t do them all in one go.

    “He’d like to do all of them.” Yoongi's whole being was ignored as there was no discussion one which ones he wanted to do.

Yoongi’s eyes widened as did Mr. Bang’s

    “Is that what you want Yoongi?” Mr. Bang looked at the latter.

He nodded, feeling like there was a hole being burned on the side of his head from his manager.

    “All right then, just make sure you don’t wear yourself out.”

And with that Yoongi was ushered out of the room by his manager to get to his next interview. Once on the lobby floor, he was stopped by Namjoon, who probably showed up for Jin.

    “Namjoon, now isn’t a good time for a chat.” Shin PD stated.

    “It’ll only take a minute.” Namjoon pulled Yoongi away.

Yoongi was then hugged by Jin and Namjoon only imagined what happened in the office. He then looked at the male next to Jin and rose an eyebrow.

    ‘I-I’m J-Hope!” Hoseok extended his hand out only to be ignored.

    “So guess who’s doing 14 shows?” Yoongi sighed.

    “I was just about to ask that.” Namjoon growled in annoyance.

    “I just hope they’re not back to back or I will lose my mind.”

    “Yoongi, have you thought of getting a different manager? You look deathly.” Jin felt Yoongi’s forehead.

Jin is obviously right, he has been feeling under the weather lately. He’s had no real sleep because of his schedule that he’s got visible bags under his eyes. He also doesn’t remember when was the last time he had a decent meal.

    “That’s what I wanted to do but he stopped me. I’ve got to go now.” Yoongi walked away from his friends to get to his now fussy manager.

    “Why did he ignore me?” Hoseok stared at his hand.

    “That’s how he is. He doesn’t know you so he isn’t open if that makes any sense.” Jin put a reassuring hand on Hoseok’s shoulder.

    “We should take him out to eat some time, he must be starving. His manager must only feed him energy bars and coffee.” Namjoon growled.

    “Is manager really that bad?” Hoseok was convinced there’s no person that bad on this planet.

    “He once had Yoongi do three interviews right after each other and had him read off the cue cards instead of his own words.” Jin crossed his arms.

    “I think that was last week actually.” Namjoon added.

Hoseok just stood there with his mouth open in surprise.