Curiousness

The Rapper from Daegu

After the Yoongi went to bed for the day, Hoseok called Jin for a little career advice.

    “Hyung, how are you?”

Jin was stirring a pot on the stove of his and Namjoon’s luxury apartment.

    “I’m fine, just busy these days. How's the tour going?”

    “Imayhavegottenmyselffired.” Hoseok rushed.

Jin stopped stirring and breathed in.

    “NAMJOON!” Jin screamed.

Namjoon ran into the kitchen and looked around for any damage he didn’t cause.

    “What is it??”

Jin handed him the phone and went back to stirring, now angrily.

    “Hello?” Namjoon was cautious.

    “How do I keep my job?” Hoseok whispered.

    “Ah, Shin finally got to you didn’t he.” Namjoon chuckled.

    “All I did was defend Yoongi after Shin PD brought up someone named Jimin.”

Namjoon paused for a moment before clearing his throat, that name even made Namjoon pause.

    “Ah well, keep fighting Shin PD. He can’t kick you off the tour just because he doesn’t like you. Mr. Bang seems to really like you by the way you dance and your bright personality. You know he sees Yoongi like a son right. Heck, we’re all his children, so he wouldn’t kick you off the tour.”

    “Well, I hope you’re right because I really like dancing with Yoongi hyung.”

Namjoon looked over at his angry boyfriend who was now crying into the soup he was making.

    “All right, I’ll let you go then. Hoseok fighting!” Namjoon hung up and walked over to Jin, “Now why are you crying, baby?”

    “Because Hoseok’s going to be kicked off the tour, shattering his dreams and Yoongi will be defenseless again.” Jin wiped his tears only to be replaced with new ones.

    “Babe, Hoseok can take care of himself. He’s not going to give up without a fight.”

    “You weren’t there when he cried himself to sleep, Namjoon! You weren’t here when he called me at 1 in the morning crying about not wanting to disappoint his parents! You weren’t there for him like I was! You don't know how hard he tried for this dream and I don’t want Shin to break him like he did Yoongi! He’s a ball of sunshine and you know it! Yoongi needs some sunshine in his life! Oh, my Hobi!” Jin fell to his knees, bawling.

Namjoon turned off the stove and sat down next to his crying princess, placing his arm around Jin’s waist.

    “Baby, I know Hoseok as well as you. There’s no way Shin could break him unless he hurt something or someone he really cared about.” Namjoon pulled Jin closer.

    “You don’t get it! What if Hoseok starts to care about Yoongi?! Shin will figure it out and hurt Yoongi to hurt Hoseok until he can’t take it and he’ll run. He’ll run because he’ll take all the blame of Yoongi being hurt because of him!” Jin screamed.

Namjoon buried his head in Jin’s shoulder, catching him off guard.

    “I promised to myself the day they left that I will not let Shin hurt a single hair on their heads, and I intended to keep that promise. Yoongi and Hoseok deserve to be loved and cherished, not tortured by that son of a . So will you accompany me to New York in a month?” Namjoon spoke in a gentle tone.

Jin nodded once Namjoon pulled away.

    “I love you Seokjin.” Namjoon wiped Jin’s tears away.

    “I love you too Namjoon.” Jin hugged Namjoon tightly.

Hoseok found himself unable to sleep that night, he kept imaging Yoongi getting hit by Shin and it made his blood boil. He’d like to tell that manager something but it would result in the termination of his dancing career. He wonders why Yoongi has to bow down to that piece of , what happened to cause that? Could it have something to do with that Jimin? He pulled his laptop out of his backpack and opened up a new tab. Next, he typed in Agust D and Jimin and what he saw didn't really surprise him.

    Agust D Pushed Off Stage by Lead Dancer, Park Jimin!

Hoseok thought back to the plane where Yoongi said he almost fell off stage, but it did happen. He was in the hospital for a few day, canceling all of his performances for the following days, because it wasn’t a friendly push. So that’s who it was, and the reason Yoongi didn’t trust him at first. Was Yoongi so heart broken that he was betrayed or was there something else going on? He closed the tab, shutting the laptop afterwards feeling something going on inside of him. Anger? Jealousy? Wait what? Why would he be jealous in a situation like that? He shook his head before crawling back to bed. The next day, he regretted not getting some sleep as he felt drowsy all throughout the practice. Yoongi noticed Hoseok’s dancing was sloppy as they’ve danced it a million times, so he had it memorized.

    “Hey Hob-” Yoongi caught the rest of the nickname in his mouth and coughed. “Hoseok what’s wrong with you?” Yoongi had a faint blush on his face, if you squinted really hard.

    “I didn’t get much sleep last night. I’m sorry.” Hoseok bowed in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi’s lip jutted out in concern.

    “That’s really irresponsible. I have no choice but to send you back to your hotel room to get some rest before the show.” Yoongi crossed his arms.

    “No, I can dance!” Hoseok got on his knees, almost falling over in the process.

    “You can’t dance like you’re a noodle. Get some rest.” Yoongi went to join the rest of the crew while Hoseok pouted.

On the way out of the venue, Hoseok saw Shin waiting for him. He rolled his eyes and tried to ignore the jerk but the jerk ended up blocking his path.

    “What is it?” Hoseok crossed his arms.

    “You’re the second person Yoongi’s sent back to the hotel for extra rest.” Shin stared right at Hoseok.

    “Why does that matter?”

    “Because he doesn’t do that, but now it’s just been you and Jimin.”

Again, what’s with that person and why was he so important?

    “What does that have to do with anything?” Hoseok barked.

    “It means he has a soft spot for you.”

Hoseok froze, oh no.
    “Pfft, I think the real reason was because he didn’t want to look bad in front of millions.” Hoseok lied.

Shin’s eyes narrowed at him before dismissing him, causing Hoseok to run all the way back to the hotel.