No Say

The Rapper from Daegu

Min Yoongi walked out of the venue he just finished performing at, hearing the loud screaming of fans begging him to come back behind him. He was met with a barrage of lights flashing in his face and people yelling multiple questions at him in a race to get the first scoop from Korea’s rising rapper. His bodyguards were immediately around him, blocking the annoying paparazzi from touching the blonde-haired rapper. That still did little to block their questions and lights, so he took it upon himself to ignore them by lifting his hand up to his face to block the crowd. Out of sight, out of mind. Once he was in the safety of his transport, he let out a sigh.

    “So we’re heading to a late night interview on your concert and rise to fame, Yoongi.” His manager called out.

Yoongi’s head was against the glass window of the car as he stared at the back of the seat where his manager sat.

    “No, I want to go to bed. I have an early meeting with BigHit tomorrow. Tell them I’ll do it another day.” Yoongi shut his eyes.

    “Yoongi, we’ve had this scheduled already. You can’t just cancel this.”

    “Well, I don’t want to look tired on “live” tv.” Yoongi scoffed.

After a short pause, Yoongi opened his eyes to make eye contact with his manager through the rearview mirror.

    “I have no choice, do I?” Yoongi’s eyes felt heavier once he saw that head shake.

Once again he sighed, he needed to get a new manager, one who will let him sleep.

    “And now give a round of applause to Korea’s rising star, Agust D!”

Yoongi took the stage once more that night as he waved at the cheering audience before taking his seat.

    “Glad to have you with us this late, Agust D.”

    “I’m glad to be here.” Yoongi lied.

    “So how was your concert?”

    “It was electric, you know? I enjoy being on stage and seeing the fans.”

    “That's great and how does it feel being able to go international?”

Yoongi’s eyes widened in surprise as he shifted in his seat.

    “W-What do you mean?”

    “We received confirmation that you’re going to be touring around the world. How exciting!”

Yoongi hasn’t confirmed anything about that, they were in talks about it and that’s why he had that meeting tomorrow with his company. He planned to keep it in Asia for a bit and having a good grip on the world before branching out.

    “Yes, how exciting.” Yoongi’s heart dropped, staring at his manager who was behind the camera.

After the interview, he hastily made his way to the van and slammed the door behind him. His phone immediately lit up and he growled before picking up.

    “Suga, why didn’t you tell me you confirmed the world tour?” His best friend asked.

    “I didn’t Joon, it was my damn manager. I wanted to keep it in Asia before I tackled the world. Maybe this career was a mistake, I’m not getting a say in anything.” Yoongi’s heart broke.

    “Hey, calm down. We can figure this out... What if you just cancel?”

    “I can’t cancel a worldwide tour, Namjoon!” Yoongi exclaimed, “BigHit probably already has tickets being made and fans are going to be buying them, spending lots of money just to see me….. I can’t let them down, Joon.”

    “We’ll talk more about this later. You sound dead tired, go to bed.”

    “I wish I could.” Yoongi sighed before hanging up.

He knows it's going to be a restless night for him.