Two.

She's Eccentric, But I Like It

<><><>II<><><>

 

 

With fast paced and heavy foot steps - a little bit agitated - Byul-Yi stormed off the room and ran downstairs, panting, and still having a slight shock on what happened earlier with her roommate.

 

 

"Goodness... is she insane? What's wrong with her?" she was catching her breath with her hand placed on her chest.

 

 

From downstairs, she looked up at the room and shook her head. She sat down the couch and and decided to watch tv.

 

<><><><><>

 

During sometime of flipping some random channels with some random people advertising several things on tv, Byul-Yi heard the door of their room open. From there, her roommate emerged, now wearing clothes heading to the kitchen.

 

 

Byul-Yi can't help but notice how her roommate is even more beautiful than she first saw her, with her hair now in it's natural state of jet black and straight, wearing a plain white muscle tee in partner with red shorts that's barely above her thigh.

 

 

Byul-Yi thought that it might be inappropriate to say or even think about it, but she can say whatever she can say and the latter, for at the moment Byul-Yi can't think of anything else but - "My roommate is y..."

 

 

Being in a trance for good few minutes of staring - gawking - at her roommate, she soon stopped when she heard that angelic yet alluring voice once again.

 

 

"Hey newcomer." Byul-Yi heard her say coming from the kitchen. It wasn't in the tone of asking, but more like a stern statement.

 

 

"H-Huh? Y-Yes?"

 

 

"Can you cook?" she asked without even looking at Byul-Yi's direction but only opening the fridge and the cupboards.

 

 

"Yes... I can cook..." with a tint of nervousness, Byul-Yi answered.

 

 

"Good, now cook and prepare us something to eat. I haven't eaten, newcomer." and with that, she turned around and faced Byul-Yi with her same blank expression.

 

 

'Newcomer? Why does she keep calling me that? And why is she commanding me like this? I live here too and I'm not her maid or something' Byul-Yi, slightly confused, can't help but just follow her roommate's words. She headed to the kitchen, while her roommate goes to where she was before, the couch.

 

 

She knows how to cook, she may be from a quite wealthy family but she was never the spoiled brat type. She repeated what her roommate did earlier and opened all the cupboards and the fridge. Sorting every ingredient that she can use to make a palatable and decent meal for both of them.

 

 

She can hear the television from the living room change channels as she was cutting some ingredients, and after a while, the flipping of channels stopped making her wonder for a bit.

 

 

"Did she find an entertaining program to watch?..." she asked herself, and after cutting the ingredients she turned around, and she - her roommate - was there, her face so dangerously close and her body almost pressing her own.

 

 

Byul-Yi maintained her composure and gathered every will from her body to stop herself from screaming and drop the chopped ingredients that she was holding.

 

 

"Oh my, you scared me!" she inhaled and exhaled before gently placing te ingredients down to the kitchen counter. "W-What do you want?" she asked with her hand once again placed on her chest, calming herself down.

"I almost had a heart attack..."

 

 

"Nothing, just checking whatever you're cooking." Byul-Yi doesn't know if her eyes was deceiving her that moment, but she swear that she just saw her roommate show a smirk. "You're too tensed... newcomer." after saying that, her roommate headed back to the living room.

 

 

"That's because you're too weird..." Byul-Yi got back with her cooking, but not without another blush on her face.

 

<><><><><>

 

"Here..." Byul-Yi now handed the cooked food to her roommate who was busy watching a certain ad about first aid services.

 

 

"Wow, you really did cook, newcomer. Did I scare the heck out of you?" her roommate took the food away and pointed her gaze back to the tv.

 

 

Byul-Yi on the other hand just had her eyebrows creased and sat beside her - with a good 3 feet distance - and watched whatever she's watching. 'What is she talking about?' she thought.

 

 

It was a pretty quiet meal, nothing but clattering of spoon and forks unto the ceramic plate. It was just matter of minutes until Byul-Yi's roomate broke the silence.

 

 

"Yah, what's your name?"

 

 

"Huh?" byul-Yi looked at her with a spoon still inside .

 

 

"I asked, what's your name newcomer? You're not some type of masochist who enjoys being called names for your own fondness aren't you? What? You love being newcomer by me all the time?" and by that, Byul-Yi was now sure that she still has her eyesight properly intact, for twice that day she has seen her have that smirk plastered on her face - now in full view.

 

 

"Weird..."

 

 

"What?" her roommate snapped her head towards her with a firm question - statement.

 

 

"I-I mean... Byul-Yi... M-Moon Byul-Yi..." Her roommate just gave a nod as a response.

 

 

"But, you can call me Byul... or Byul-Yi..."

 

 

"So, Moonbyul."

 

 

"M-Moonbyul?" she asked for she knows that, that name was not in her choices

 

 

"I am Kim Yongsun, but you can call me Solar, and I will call you Moonbyul from now on, it's nice to meet you." with a smile on her face, too much excitement, and a hand ready to be recieved, in which Moonbyul finds even weirder because of the sudden shifting of emotions.

 

 

'Is she bipolar or something?'

 

 

"Ah... Y-Yes, it's nice to meet you too, Solar" Moonbyul shook her hand in return with a - awkward - smile.

 

 

"The advertisement is nice don't you think?" Solar asked as placed her food down on the coffee table, just in front of the couch.

 

 

"What?" Moonbyul replied, obviously confused of the sudden outburst of question.

 

 

"The ad? It's pretty interesting, right? First aids, it's helpful." Solar stated with a satisfied smile.

 

 

"Oh... that, yeah... it is..."

 

 

"Since you're my roommate, it would be pretty helpful to learn those type of things, like for example when something bad happens to you." and with that, Solar crawled towards Moonbyul's direction.

 

 

Moonbyul, on the other hand just stayed still on her position, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say. Everything, for her is happening quite too fast.

 

 

Solar getting too close, their proximity getting smaller and narrower by each second, until Solar's face and hers are just a mere inch apart. From every bit of Solar's feature, she can see them all, those eyes and lips.

 

 

Everything happened too fast for her, that the lips that she was just staring at a moment ago was now connected with hers, soft and warm. The fluttery feeling was too much for her to handle that blood rised up to her cheeks and ears, she was blushing, hard. Her food? nothing but a mess on the floor.

 

 

It didn't help, when she felt Solar's lips move, seemingly wanting her to respond to the sweet encounter. And unconsciously, she was responding.

 

 

It lasted for a good few seconds before Solar pulled away, but not giving enough space to calm Moonbyul's heart down.

 

 

She heard Solar giggle. "I've always wanted to try CPR..." she stated with a chuckle, partly because of MoonByul's face now beet red, flustered and all.

 

 

MoonByul had nothing else to do but to hide her face between her knees. "There's no way that's CPR..." she whispered in a low voice.

 

 

<><><><><>

 

A/N: A little bit Lily Fever inspired at the end xD. Enjoy this update, and thanks for the lads who subscribed to this story. ^_^