Three.

She's Eccentric, But I Like It

<><><>III<><><>

 

 

Intensified and out of comfort, Moonbyul was in that moment as she laid herself on the bed with so much thoughts running through her mind. Not a single one of those thoughts seems to leave her alone.

 

 

Lips, eyelashes, eyes, nose and back to those lips once again, Moonbyul is almost at her peak of frustration as she recalls everything that happened, things that happened too fast for her.

 

 

Warm and soft, sweet and delicate, but what surfaces most among them all is the beauty of the owner, or more or less, her weirdness. Kim Solar.

 

 

Moonbyul thinks whether she's one in every bit crazy about what's going on and it's not even 24 hours yet not even 3 hours of her staying there, and everything comes running back again.

 

 

[Flashback.]

 

"I've always wanted to try CPR..." she says as she chuckled, and the next thing MoonByul knew is that she's cleaning up her mess and leaving Solar alone but having a glimpse of her smiling before turning her attention back to the flat screen of motion and pictures.

 

[End.]

 

Moonbyul ruffles her hair at the memory; calming down, her finger trails her own pair of lips as if the sweet and gentle touch is still lingering there. "What is wrong with her...?" she asks herself and stared at the door with faint sounds of whatever Solar is watching being heard by her. "...and what's wrong with me?" she bit her lower lip and brushed the 'CPR' thought off her mind.

 

 

She settled herself properly in a comfortable position and closed her eyes, within a few moments of relaxing her phone rang having her to pick it up with her grandmother's caller I.D. on the screen.

 

 

"Hello? Grandma..." she started off and sat up straight.

 

 

[Byul-Yi ah~ aigoo my grand daughter, so how's the house? are you having fun there? It's not bad right?]

 

 

"Y-Yeah, the house's fine, not bad at all..."

 

 

[Did you make some friends? I heard that you're leaving with someone, a girl to be exact. How is she? are you two close already?]

 

 

"H-huh? Uhm... I-I haven't been here for long... so..."

 

 

[Alright, Alright, I get it... but don't get too shy Byul-Yi ah, make friends with her so that you'll feel more comfortable living there, I heard she's nice] Moonbyul can hear the excited tone of her grandma on the other line.

 

 

"I will... and yeah, she's nice..." Moonbyul pressed her lips together, it's not like she's lying to her grandmother, Solar is nice, maybe in her own way, well she's not bad either.

 

 

[Ok, I'll hung up now. I'll visit you there, and remember, just because I placed you in seperate with us doesn't mean that you can't comeback here, you know that right?] she can feel that shifting of emotion of her grandmother, more of an evidence that her grandma really do love and cares for her.

 

 

"I know, bye grandma. Take care" with that, the other line went dead. Moonbyul placed her phone down and heaved a long sigh. "...make friends with her? sure I can do that." Moonbyul laid down, she closed her eyes and drifted to dreamland for a long good nap.

 

<><><><><>

 

Moonbyul stirred in her sleep as she felt something poking her. She ignored it at first and continued to have her sleep, but not until the poking doesn't stop and goes on automatically.

 

 

She tried swatting it off half asleep, not minding what it was and faced the other side of the bed. At first she thought she had peace when suddenly, the constant poking starts once again, to her cheek, her shoulder, her arm and to her sides.

 

 

Being a bit ticklish that she was, she squirmed awake, groaning. She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes in which the culprit who kept on poking Moonbyul's cheek found adorably cute.

 

 

Opening her eyes fully, there in front of her, sitting on her bed with a lollipop in and with that stone and blank expression in her face once again, Solar just stares.

 

 

Moonbyul backed away unconsciously, "Y-Yah... W-What's wro-"

 

 

She wasn't able to finish what she was about to ask when Solar quickly cut her off. "I thought you were dead so I kept on poking you."

 

 

"W-What?" Moonbyul asked amusingly confused.

 

 

"I thought you were dead s-"

 

 

Now it's Moonbyul's turn to interrupt, "YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD?!" Moonbyul barely had closed after her question.

 

 

Solar doesn't seem stunned by the sudden raise on Moonbyul's voice at all. "Yep. I thought you were dead."

"..." Moonbyul was lost for words at the moment, she loosens her tensed shoulders as she heaved a sigh. She stared at Solar and she can see that she herself in one bit is amused of her own statement of her being dead. She just sits there, on a lollipop.

 

 

Solar went in closer and rests her back on the headboard of Moonbyul's bed, and Moonbyul felt herself tense once more. "I kept poking you and you know that someone is poking you yet you didn't wake up, were you perhaps..." she stalled.

 

 

"P-Perhaps what?" Moonbyul felt herself gulp.

 

 

"... waiting for me to give you CPR again? Were you pretending to be dead? Ha! That must be it! I'm right!" Solar exclaimed rather enthusiastically, and Moonbyul is sure that she doesn't understand one bit of what's going on on Solar's mind, she's unpredictable, and weird to have such a thought.

 

 

"W-What? N-No, that's not it!" Moonbyul defended. It's true isn't it... or is it not?

 

 

"Too bad, this..." Solar pressed her lips with a finger. "... is not available for now." this time she was smiling cheekily as she said those words.

 

 

'One time she's unreadable and then she'll be smiling at the next second, what the hell...' Moonbyul thought.

 

 

"But!" Solar raised a finger and Moonbyul was shocked by the sudden outburst. Solar looked at her, back with that stone expression of her as she spawned - crawled - closer and closer to her, she didn't know the reason but she can't seem to move her limbs, she can't back away. Her mind wanting to escape but also half expecting that Solar will make an exception about her lips not being available and just kiss her again, she closed her eyes at the anticipation.

 

 

As Moonbyul half expected, as Solar draws nearer she removes the lollipop from and inched herself to hers, Moonbyul's heartbeat beats eratically by the second. Just a little bit closer and she can feel those lips again, and then...

 

 

"Here..." Moonbyul tasted something wet... sweet... and round. "... you can have that instead." she opened her eyes, Solar is now sitting at the edge away from her with a huge smile on her face. Realization then hit Moonbyul as she felt the candy in , Solar just shoved the lollipop to her. "It's delicious, my favorite flavor."

 

 

"U-Uh... t-thanks?" Moonbyul coughed a bit to hide her embarrassment.

 

 

"You're welcome Moonbyul. Finish that then let's go down and eat. You cook." Solar got off the bed and busted off the room leaving Moonbyul in a state that she herself can't understand.

 

 

"Ughhh... what is this?" she laid back once again and ran her hands through her face. "... am I really going crazy... cause I'm liking this situation?"

 

 

<><><><><>

 

Here's the third chapter! ^_^ Too much Moonsun going on this comeback, I just cannot xD

Your votes and comments are so much appreciated :)

Decal~ comanie. See you next chap.