Six.

She's Eccentric, But I Like It

 

                        <><><>VI<><><>


"Yongsun-ssi, you're impossible!" Early in the morning, the whole space is filled with shouts and arguements coming from two ladies. Moonbyul mostly, is dizzy as hell on how both Solar and her ended up in this situation.

 

"No Moonbyul, your face will be impossible!" Solar spatted out while she heads out of their room leaving her behind, no excuses, no explanations and anything else, just a random moody day for the beautiful vixen.

 

"Excuse me? Yongsun, you're the one here getting grumpy so early in the morning and reading my texts without my consent so I have an excuse to get mad! Where's my part here?" she was filled with both frustration and confusion, following Solar from behind as they both head down the stairs and Solar being whiny than ever, well whinier than yesterday, heck, like why?

 

'I can't believe this, we barely lived together, barely I tell you and now this?!' Moonbyul thought.

 

Opening the fridge on the kitchen, Solar grabbed a bottle of water and drank it half empty. Breathing from her nose as she didn't swallow the last slurp yet, Solar glared at Moonbyul in which Moonbyul didn't know the reason. How did they get there indeed? Well, we can start on how Moonbyul woke up this morning and stretched , completely oblivious of Solar holding her phone with a 'look' on her face. Moonbyul being quite a reserved one, then grabbed her phone away from Solar's grip rather harshly thus making her completely misunderstood by the said girl.n

 

Questions like, "What are you doing?", "Why do you have my phone?"and so on... followed by answers like, "Who's her?", "Who is Wheein?", "Why is she coming over?" were thrown. in which pretty much Moonbyul retaliated with, "Why are you reading my texts?! Don't do that, don't take a grab on my phone, read my texts without my permission, Yongsun!"

 

Like Solar didn't hear any better, "Why is she coming over Moonbyul?!"

 

"Yongsun-ssi, you're impossible!" and you know what happened next.

 

So, going anywhere further than that, with Solar walking away - seemingly not wanting to meet Moonbyul in the eye - and Moonbyul following her around, things wouldn't get any weirder than this.

 

Getting tired of all the chasing and the calling of names, Moonbyul decided to settle down and wait for Solar to calm herself down and so is herself. She sat on the couch and kept her gaze on Solar's wandering figure.

 

As soon as her body abated, Solar sat beside Moonbyul, she bounced herself down with a huff.

 

"Yongsun, you can't do that... you can't muzzle to other people's phone without their permission..."

 

"I'm sorry ok! I was curious, your phone rang, I was awake, you were asleep. Then this Wheein girl said she'd come over, why would she even!" Solar flailed her hands up in a half amused manner.

 

"Wheein is my friend Sol- Yongsun... my bestfriend to be exact, she can come whenever she want because I want her to."

 

"But... no, Moonbyul no!"

 

Anger shot up to Moonbyul for Solar's outburst, she didn't mean to get mad at the girl, but she just thinks that it's too much and unreasonable at this point already. 

 

"Yongsun, stop!" by this, Solar was mute. "You can't say that, don't act like this... especially since we barely know each other, you can't be like this! Don't meddle with my life and stop acting like you know me too well and that you're close to me, because you're not!" and by that time, Moonbyul knew that she ed up... real bad. 

 

"Oh no... Y-Yongsun, I-I didn't mean t-" too late. Before she could even reach for Solar, the said girl was already heading upstairs, closing the door as if she had put all of her strength in it as it created a loud bang that could probably wake the neighbors and call Mrs. Lee.

 

And as if she jinxed it, Mrs. Lee did hear their quarelling.

 

"Byul? what's going on there dear?" Moonbyul could hear the lady from behind the door. Sh egot up from the couch and opened up for her.

 

"Hi Mrs. Lee, what brings you here?" trying to be normal as possible, as of nothing had happened.

 

"What is this with the two of you? Quarelling already? It's just your second day."

 

"It's not that Mrs. Lee, it's just a... subtle voicing out of things..." play it cool.

 

"Subtle? Dear, that is of no way, a subtle voicing out of things. What happened?"

 

"We just had a little misunderstanding, that's all, but we can fix it." Moonbyul showed her signature smile. "Sorry for the trouble Mrs. Lee..."

 

"It's fine dear, just be sure that you and Solar will fix this. You two got chemistry, i know it, don't let such thing go to waste... ok?"

 

"O-Ok... bye Mrs. Lee." with a final smile Moonbyul closed the door followed by a heavy sigh. She looked at their room door while she felt the sudden gloom of her surrounding. "Yongsun is mad at me now... what a great way to start the day."

 


                        <><><><><>

 


A few hours after their bickering, the doorbell rang and Moonbyul who was over to the kitchen hurriedly opened the door, revealing a petite girl who was accompanied by another girl.

 

"Wheein! Hwasa! You guys came!"

 

"I told you didn't I, that we'd crash here." Wheein smiled and entered the place like it was hers while Hwasa followed, smiling at her. "Nice place. Your grandmother sure knows her stuff huh?"

 

"You know her Wheein, anyway you two sit down and make yourself comfortable."

 

Just as when Moonbyul was about to head back to the kitchen once again to prepare them something to eat, Hwasa questioned.

 

"You don't here alone right Byul? So where's your roommate? Someone named S-So... Sol.."

 

"Solar." Moonbyul ended.

 

"Yeah, her. So where is she?"

 

Moonbyul felt beads of sweat ran down on her forehead, like she did something wrong. She fiddled and played with her fingers, tried to smile as she looked at her two friends. "S-She's upstairs..." she added quite nervously.

 

"Call her down so we can meet her." Wheein urged rather excitedly, well known for her being happy in meeting new people.

 

"I-I... I d-don't think I can..." Moonbyul laughed slowly as she darted her eyes somewhere else, searching for places where she can escape from her friends' gaze. 

 

"Why not?"

 

"Something... kind of... went wrong..."

 

Moonbyul slowly approached her friends, the preparation of food now long forgotten as her attention is now completely driven to Solar. She needs to do something, she doesn't want to be living in the same house filled with grudging and misunderstandings, especially to someone like Solar. With her friends here, she's pretty sure that both of them can help in this type of situations.

 

Telling the whole story from the beginning, by how she woke up and all. Adding the little details of Solar's 'weird' behaviors and 'mild' crazy antics. But also not forgetting to explain her side of the story, of course defending herself in all that matters. She tried to make the story telling as cautious as possible, seeing her friends furrowing their eyebrows whenever 'Yongsun's' name is mentioned, and how Wheein and Hwasa would scoff whenever she would defend herself, always be cautious, cause when you're with your friends they'll tell on how hard of an idiot you are, and Moonbyul is completely aware of that.

 

"... and that's what happened, now where in this type of mini bad blood right now which is why I can't really knock on our room and introduce her to you guys..." Moonbyul finally ending her sentence.

 

"Byul..." Wheein started.

 

"Hm?"

 

"You're a complete idiot, you little...!" Hwasa continued that made Moonbyul jolt from her sit, and Wheein sitting right there with a proud smirk on her face, inwardly praising her girlfriend for her wise choice of words.

 

"W-Why?" 

 

"It's all your fault, all.your.fault. I tell you!" Wheein stood up and pointed her finger right at Moonbyul's, now it's Hwasa turn to smirk.

 

"I-I..."

 

"Shush you Moon and don't speak! It maybe wrong that she snooped on your phone, but you can't say those words to someone like Solar, it's hitting below the belt ya know?" 

 

Hwasa was the one to answer this time.

 

"Yep, exactly. Though, it must've been a little over board for her to react like that, and to the fact that she said that I was 'someone' in your life, still... women react in certain ways Byul, and you of all people should know that." Wheein inhaled and sat down slowly.

 

"The best way right now is to talk to her, and don't you dare... I repeat, don't you dare, raise your voice."

 

"O-Okay..." She can only hand her head low and murmur words.

 

"Alright, guess we'll have to visit some other time, we'll see you in school Byul..."

 

"Yeah, bye..." Moonbyul accompanied the two to the front door and bid their goodbyes. Closing the door, she leaned and took a few breaths with her eyes closed, planning on how will she settle things with Solar. Heck, her friends are right, well they always are, but they sure are so damn right this time.

 

After thinking for a few moments, she opened her eyes now fully decided on what she should. She headed upstairs in a swift and stopped abruptly in front of their room. The moment her eyes laid on the front door, she forgot what she was about to do and say, but she opened the door nevertheless... better to take the risk.

 

"Yongsun-ah..." she opened the door slowly, peeping on what Solar's up to at the moment. 

 

Solar can be seen standing in front of the mirror that is placed on her closet, glaring and saying sentences that Moonbyul can't seem to hear. Moonbyul observed for a while as Solar intensifies her stare on her own reflection, as if she was having an argument with it. In light steps, Moonbyul fully opened the door and entered then closing it a very silent manner. She cautiously approached Solar and planned to sit on the bed only to stop her actions when Solar suddenly whipped her head towards her direction which made electricty ran through her body, setting her in place.

 

Solar walked towards her rather fast, and she didn;t expect wat happened next, but it happened.

 

"Oww!!" Moonbyul can now be seen holding her leg tightly, hissing in pain as Solar just kicked it, not minding her strength. "Why did you do that?!"

 

"Ha-Ha! Weakling..." Solar scoffed and turned around. She stopped for a second, then jumped all the way to the bed like she just did something worth celebrating for.

 

"What the heck?" Moonbyul eased the pain on her leg and followed Solar to their bed. "I didn't hurt you, why would you do that?" she questioned as she looked at her now bruised leg.

 

Solar was silent as she inhaled for about three times before speaking. "Yes you did... just not physically..."

 

And that made Moonbyul remember what she was about to do. "Oh... about that, I'm sorry... I was just..." Moonbyul stared at Solar this time, and mirroring her movements, Solar was staring right back with those clear eyes that shouts everything that she needs to know, that to whatever lame excuse she has for her, she'll still be listening, with anticipation and everything else. "I'm sorry... and I mean it, I really am..."

 

Solar just meekly nodded her head and pouted her lips as she looked around. "If you're that uncomfortable of us not knowing each other much, then we can start doing so now..."

 

"That was a quick recovery, but ok..."

 

"Alright, Hello Moon Byul-Yi, my name is Kim Yongsun.....and I love Crocs..."

 


                        <><><><><>

 

TBC.

Took a pretty long time, but here it is ^_^.

To those who subscribed and voted, I love all you guys so much <3