Five.

She's Eccentric, But I Like It

 

                        <><><>V<><><>


Moonbyul turned the knob and opened the door slowly and quietly, with a sleeping Kim Solar on her arms. With light footsteps, she headed into Solar's bed and laid her there nice and slow, not wanting her to wake up.

 

Moonbyul made sure that Solar was perfectly settled and was comfortable at her position before hovering her a blanket. She shook her head slightly with a smile making way into her lips as she looks at the sleeping figure.

 

"This girl seriously... I thought she wanted to watch a movie and yet she slept on me, must be that she really didn't like my movie preference..." she mumbled to herself as she thought of what happened.


[Flashback]


"Alright Yongsun, we'll watch this..." Moonbyul took the CD out of its case then inserted it to the DVD player.

 

"But Moonbyul~, that's for children, you want me to watch a movie for children?" Solar whined as she stares at her and grabs a pillow for her to hug. 'What an unusual but cute sight' Moonbyul thought.

 

She released a chuckle and played the movie on roll. "Like you're not a child yourself..." she whispered, soft enough for Solar not to hear. 

 

After setting everything up in place she sat beside Solar, but unlike earlier that afternoon there was no such awkwardness and weird comfort, well not as much as Moonbyul felt the first time she sat beside her.

 

She thought of more possibilities than one that maybe, just maybe, there's something about Solar that could really push and pull her off her own sanity, but there was something there that could over power all those imperfections.

 

Maybe in her case, she might be just a good of a person to totally not mind each and every part of Solar's antics though she has only felt her presence for half the evening. Or it could also be that, she can just simply tolerate it, because utmost reality, it was pretty much tolerable, but of course in this matter, it's all just her opinion, she doesn't know the rest.

 

Focusing on the movie, she grabbed a pillow herself and leaned back comfortably. Almost ten minutes has passed, when she heard Solar groan, though she has her eyes on the movie she can't help but notice how Solar changes her position from time to time.

 

This time, as Solar grumbles in boredom, Moonbyul slowly looks at her; her - Solar's - head was dangling from the couch's arm rest and she finds this hilarious.

 

She tried to suppress a laugh thus making her giggle instead making Solar's attention be focused on her with furrowed brows, questioning her sudden acts.

 

"What?" Solar asks, demanding, and waiting for an answer.

 

"You look strangely funny."

 

"..."

 

"...and bored..."

 

"That's because I am... this movie, I don't want it, not my type, it's for children" Solar stubbornly stated, as if it's gonna make any difference, cause in Moonbyul's case, she's not having any plan of changing this movie, even if it meant one way or another. Just no...

 

"The movie is for general patronage, it's for all ages Solar..." Moonbyul laughed accordingly.

 

"Yongsun." and it stung, of course, Yongsun. She did promise her not too long ago to call her hence the name.

 

"Yongsun, yes, I'm sorry." she smiled apologetically in return.

 

But even after the minimal attention that they both gave to each other, they both continued whatever they were doing, with her watching and Solar on the other hand doing nothing.

 

Until she had the urge to be her usual eccentric self.

 

A couple minutes after the talk, Moonbyul felt Solar move once again, thus making the couch move too. Without having any problem with it Moonbyul didn't took a bother at first, no problem, but after a matter of seconds, she can't help but get bothered... hot and bothered at the same time, with that tingling feeling.

 

Solar decided to be playful, approaching her in such a y manner in all fours with that smirk carved in her beautiful face in which Moonbyul admits whole heartedly. 

 

She can hear her low chuckles, giggles and groans as if trying to make her suffer right there and then.

 

Making herself believe that whatever she's doing won't get anywhere, she retrieved her attention back to the colored screen and ignored - tried to - all of Solar's sensual action towards her, she can't quite come up with it anymore whether Solar really is somewhat a ert or she's just really being her usual playful self, because at a time like this, you won't even have a second to even think.

 

She was doing well, Moonbyul was doing well averting her gaze and thoughts, when suddenly she felt that shivering feeling by her neck and a growl that were loud enough to determine that the source of it was near her ears that are probably bright red by now.

 

'She's breathing on my neck... what the heck is she doing...' Moonbyul cleared and pretended like nothing happened, that Solar just did not do 'that'.

 

"Moonbyul-ah.... Byul.." she gulped hard and cleared once again, she made certain noises to tick Solar off and to at least remind her of what she's doing, but it seemed that Solar is purely aware of whatever she's doing. 

 

She heard her giggle, and by that moment, she swore that her whole body felt extremely hot... and , when lips that felt too soft and tender, moist and warm connected its way completely unto her neck, latching it there and pressing short but bountiful kisses around it.

 

'I thought she said those lips are not available now, then what is she doing?! Oh my god... did she just..?!' moments like these makes her mind irrational, her hold on the pillow tightens, swallowing all of her saliva until was dry.

 

Before anything else happens - or before she gets used to this - with all of her will power she lightly hit Solar by the pillow, not wanting to hurt her of course, making the girl move away with a groan and a whine.

 

She faked a cough and fanned herself, her roommate in not even somewhere near normal. 

 

"What's up with you? Party pooper Moonbyul!" like a child she stuck her tongue out, and like a click of a switch, it seemed that Solar already had this great effect on her, that Solar's actions can possibly change hers too. Her recent embarrassed and hot self was gone in a blink of an eye seeing the adorable action from her roommate, she responded with a laugh.

 

"Just watch the movie Yongsun and you won't get bored." as if Moonbyul felt a tug closer to Solar, both physically and relatively speaking, she sat to her even closer and enjoyed the movie.

 

Not even halfway there, Moonbyul just noticed that Solar was being quiet, being a girl of curiositys she looked at her and she saw how Solar's eyes droops slowly and her head slightly tilts side by side. In instict of her caring self, Moonbyul inched closer and let Solar's head lay to her shoulders and by then Solar was asleep. 

 

All throughout the movie, the both of them stayed that way, with Solar having light snores in which Moonbyul finds quite amusing. A few minutes after the movie ended, Moonbyul carried her up to their room, it amazed her how Solar fitted perfectly on her arms and how light she felt.


[End]


Moonbyul looked at Solar for a last glance before heading out of the room and closing the door quietly. Stretching her limbs, she decided to take a tour around the neighborhood.


                        <><><><><>


"Byul-Yi dear..." on her way out, Mrs. Lee greeted her with a smile.

 

"Oh, Mrs. Lee, good evening"

 

"Good evening to you too dear, so how's everything holding up?"

 

"Everything's great, thanks again Mrs. Lee"

 

"It's nothing, by the way, have you met your roommate yet? Kim Solar?" 

 

"Yes, I did, a while ago, this afternoon." she kept it short, of course not wanting to get into too much detail.

 

"That's good, she's one of the nicest person out here, very sweet and friendly" 

 

'Sweet and friendly? what could she mean by that? maybe too friendly...' Moonbyul brushed the thought off, "Y-Yes, she is."

 

"Hmm.. oh, are you going somewhere?" 

 

"Yeah, I'm trying to go familiarize the neighborhood..." a smile.

 

"You should've brought Solar with you, she knows this neighborhood well..."

 

"Yongsun's asleep... so maybe tomorrow." 

 

"Yongsun? You're one of the few people that I've heard her be called in that name, any ways, enjoy your stroll Byul-Yi." with that Mrs. Lee went ahead and so does she.

 

"Thanks Mrs. Lee." 

 

'One of the few people? oh well...'


                        <><><><><>


Moonbyul kept on walking, kicking stones whenever, and humming hymns that she could think off as she feels the cool breeze of the night. She shivered but the cold touch and smiled as she accustoms herself to the new surrounding. "This isn't that bad at all..."

 

She continued walking around then her phone buzzed.

 

"Hello?"

 

[Yah! Byul! Why in the world didn't you tell me that you left your house?!] the loud voice of her friend rang hard into her ear.

 

"Jeez, calm down Wheein, seriously..."

 

[Calm down? I had to hear from your grandma when I went to your house, how come that you didn't inform me asap, I thought we were friends, friends first before anything! What were you up to that you completely forgot about me?!]

 

"Calm them bangs down, I'm sorry ok, it completly slipped off my mind, I'll make it up to you, take Hwasa too."

 

[Tsk. Whatever, you better treat both of us anything we want!]

 

"Yeah, yeah sure..." she can't help but smile at this.

 

[We'll strip your card Byul, you have been warned, bye.] in no time, the line was disconnected.

 

"These people really..." she shook her head followed by a chuckle "... I better go back, it's getting pretty late.

 

-

 

She lays her back flat on the soft matresses of the bed and relaxes herself, with a bed as soft as these she could sleep anytime. Just as her eyes were about to close, a murmur was heard that she swore would play on her mind while she's asleep, as Solar repeats the words over and over. Like seriously, what is Solar's dream all about?

"Neutrogena.... Decal....comani~!"


<><><><><>

 

Yey! an update! But of course before anything else, I would like to congratulate our babies for their first win of Decalcomanie ^_^ 

 

Decalcomanie 1st Win "Knock Knock, Knock Knock"