Seven.

She's Eccentric, But I Like It

Please read the author's note at the end, thank you ^^

 

<><><>VII<><><>

 

 

Moonbyul was running late,

 

And it was all Solar’s fault,

 

Or was it hers?

 

Well nevertheless, both of them are at fault, for being late for school.

 

The long weekend – vacation – has ended, and Moonbyul was just getting ready when Solar suddenly held her by the hands saying that they both should take a bath together, like what.in.the.world? Moonbyul found it ridiculous for her to be saying things like that so early in the morning and knowing that she has classes and in any moment from now, she’ll be freaking late, then she’ll be damned.

 

“You’re kidding?”

 

Solar just shook her head oh so innocently that Moonbyul found even more, what? Irritating? Cute? Adorable? She doesn’t even know anymore. “Uh, no? I’m not, I go to the same school that you go to.”

 

“No you don’t, you won’t fool me Yongsun. Now let me go and let me take a bath.”

 

“That’s a good deduction, honey, but no…” Solar smiles. “…and I’m not preventing you from taking a bath, I said let’s go together.” Stating it like it’s one of the most casual thing in the world.

 

“No, Yongsun, now let go!” Moonbyul tried everything to get Solar off of her, up to the point of resorting to pin her down the bed and tickle her right there.

 

It was all Moonbyul at first, and then Solar decided to fight back. Both were having fun to be exact, totally not minding that they have like, 10 minutes, before the school bell rings. They were having their own world with all the tickling and stuff when Moonbyul decided to stop on her own accord, glancing at the clock just right by her bedside.

 

And just got real.

 

“Oh my god, I am so late!”

 

“We’re both late Moonbyul! Hurry, get your back up!”

 

“Look, who’s talking!”

 

Composing themselves, both abruptly got off the bed and picked clothes that would be decent enough to wear, preferably hiding a stench. Moonbyul finished first, wearing a white long button shirt, partnered with black jeans that tuck the white shirt from the front. Solar on the other hand, wears a blue sweater together with a white skirt.

 

Too conscious about the time, Moonbyul didn’t even notice that she just stripped and so did Solar in one room, and when she did notice, her ears got unbelievable warm especially seeing Solar wearing something lady like and decent.

 

“Wow…” was the only word that left unconsciously at the moment as she stares at what she filters as a beautiful image right in front of her, which didn’t go unnoticed by Solar.

 

“Take a picture, it lasts longer…” She teased, and for a moment there Moonbyul felt that Solar just became somewhat different, far from her usual eccentric self. “…now where are my crocs?” well nope, Moonbyul, totally takes it back.

 

                                                                        <><><><><>

 

“Wait for me Moonbyul!”

 

“Why are you following me?”

 

“I’m not, ok? Like I said, I attend at this school!”

 

Both were running, and Moonbyul in disbelief. As soon as she reached her classroom, thankfully having their late professor still nowhere in sight, Solar was also nowhere to be found, more of a reason why Moonbyul couldn’t believe anything she just said.

 

“Oh, goodness, I’m not late.” She sat down and exhaled, with Wheein tapping her.

 

“Hey, Byul, you took long today, what happened?”

 

“Ask Yongsun, it was her fault.”

 

Wheein chuckles, her dimples showing. “Hm, how was it her fault?”

 

“She just asked me to take a bath together, with her. Do you hear me Wheein? Together with her.”

 

“I don’t see anything wrong with that, to be honest…” Wheein pondered for a moment.

 

“Nothing wrong? It’s Kim Yongsun that we’re talking about here. When it comes to her, everything will go wrong.”

 

“Oh so you’re saying that since Solar is totally you’re type since you like girls with such beauty and all, and Kim Solar totally ruins your preferences you’re afraid that you might do something unwanted, is that it?” Wheein stated all so happily, like what she just said is the most rightful thing to say.

 

“U-Uh… haha… no.” Moonbyul chuckled nervously, well it was that, and the latter. It was partially true, but inappropriate. “Wait, how did you even know what Yongsun looks like when you didn’t even meet her yet?”

 

“Oh, Kim Solar is the Student Body President.”

 

“What?” and hell just set loose for a girl named Moon Byul-Yi.

 

                                                                        <><><><><>

 

Moonbyul had to make sure before anything else, she needs to see it with her very own eyes, not that she doesn’t trust Wheein, but damn she just had to know.

 

It was lunch time and she’s headed to the Student Council’s office, she still can’t believe it, like how? Can’t accept how she didn’t notice, for all those years that she’s been going to the school, how did she not notice?

 

Well Hwasa did say that she’s dense as hell, maybe that’s one reason, or could be because she’s such a nerd that she didn’t care at all. But, how? How did she not notice someone as beautiful as Kim Solar be in the same university she’s attending, and how is that someone as ‘eccentric’ as Solar even be a part of the Student Council? And a president at that?!

 

With a last and final step, she was in front of the club’s door. Being thankful that it was one of those doors with that glass see through thing on them, she saw right through it. “This is insane…”

 

There it was, Kim Solar, smiling to her attendees like she’s a different person, talking to her fellow officers professionally and at the same time, cracking jokes with them, just how in the world?

 

Moonbyul was too focused on staring that she didn’t notice other students almost surrounding her, well she was pretty famous herself – with the good looks and all – and had lost the senses to move when Solar noticed the commotion that she was oblivious herself, and started approaching her with a somewhat  confused look on her face.

 

As soon as the door opens and she had the strength to move, she couldn’t, especially with a Kim Solar hugging her, also the time she notices that there were people around. “Moonbyul!”

 

And they started the murmurs, “Oh my, did she just… hug her?” “Heol, this is worth a sight…”, “Wow, are they a couple? Cause that would be great.”, and so on and so forth.

 

Gulping hard, Moonbyul detached herself from Solar only to hold her hands and get away from there, heading to somewhere quiet where both of them can talk.

 

And just like that, Moonbyul just dragged Solar to an empty classroom.

 

“Now, spill it, Yongsun.”

 

“Spill what?”

 

“This?! All this? How come? How is it that I didn’t know?” at the last question, it was Moonbyul talking to herself.

 

Solar patted her by the cheek and gave her a wide smile, “Eeyy~ you’re too dense Moonbyul, don’t hurt yourself.”

 

“Just… ugh…” Moonbyul ran her hands through her silver strands, which didn’t go unnoticed by Solar, obviously.

 

Moonbyul was in the middle of composing herself from her ‘dense’ self and mentally scolding herself for not being attentive enough to notice Solar’s presence all through the years that she didn’t even feel Solar’s approaching figure towards her.

 

The moment she had her concentration back was also the moment where Solar’s face were incredibly close to her and is still continuously getting closer, having no time to react at all, a kiss just happened, and hell did she like that.

 

It was a mere peck, with her eyes opened wide from the sudden contact, Moonbyul backed away with the back of her hand touching her lips while looking at a grinning Solar.

 

“Ok, that was much unexpected Yongsun.”

 

“I know, you just looked so attractive that I couldn’t help myself…”

 

Moonbyul cleared her voice before directing her eyes elsewhere, giving Solar small glances who became quiet after her statement.

 

“…let’s eat Moonbyul, shall we?” that was random, but sure.

 

                                                                        <><><><><>

 

 

“You’re going to eat this all?” It was very reasonable for Moonbyul to ask, seeing how their table was filled with food, mostly Solar’s.

 

“Yes.” Was all she replied with.

 

“Wow… I’m seeing more and more Yongsun.”

 

It was unbelievable yet amazing at the same time for Moonbyul to be seeing Solar eating like she didn’t care at all, there would be times where she’d put a halt to her eating just to look at Solar with worry if she ever choke herself.

 

“Slow down will you? No one’s going to steal those.”

 

“Who knows? But I don’t mind you stealing them though” Solar is biting fries off this time.

 

“Now that’s greasy, and here I thought I’m a greasy yet an attractive goofball…”

 

Both were almost finished, “I’m done eating.”

 

 Well one person is almost finished, which happens to be Moonbyul who still has at least 3 spoons left before finishing her ice cream which Solar waits patiently. Fumbling with her phone every once in a while, it would take longer than expected for Moonbyul to even finish her food.

 

“Are you not done yet? I’m getting hungry again, just let me eat that so we can go. I’d like to taste one myself.” Solar rests her elbows on the table before giving Moonbyul that wide smile.

 

“Uh, go buy one yourself.” And with that Moonbyul ate the last spoonful, about to swallow the cold pleasurable food on , Solar stood up from her seat, one hand on the table, the other placed right on Moonbyul’s chin, and her lips pressed on Moonbyul’s own pair.

 

It didn’t help with Wheein and Hwasa passing by the cafeteria together with the other students – who were now squealing, specially the females, and the males groaning, like they lost all hope from the world – took a sight of what happened.

 

“I’m not hallucinating right Hwasa? Solar just kissed Byul? On the lips?”

 

“You’re damn right, girl”

 

Slowly moving away, feeling satisfied of what she did, Solar her lips before going back to her seat.

 

“The ice cream is sweet, maybe I will buy one.”

 

“Y-Yes the ice cream is sweet, but you didn’t have to kiss me you know…”

 

“I didn’t kiss you, I tasted the ice cream from your mouth because you ate it all.”

 

“Same thing.”

 

It scared Moonbyul on how Solar can do such things so casually, to her to be exact. Not like she’s complaining though, Solar’s an epitome of the word attractive anyways, but there’s this nonsense voice from her head saying that if she can do this to her so casually and to the fact that she didn’t even notice Solar’s presence before, she could be doing this to other people too, and Moonbyul hated that low key feeling.

 

“You can’t do that, were in school. You’re aware that everyone just saw us, right?”

 

“I know, I don’t care because you’re cute and I like you, now…”

 

“Now, what?”

 

“Listen to this voice record of mine…” Solar stated before putting the earphones to Moonbyul’s ear.

 

And Moonbyul just had the time of her life laughing right there and then, listening to Solar’s voice.

 

Yongdonnie worldeu~

 

-

 

A/N: 

Ok, so you guys are quite aware how the previous chapters somewhat happened pretty much in such a short span of days, so I'm going to do some timelapse now ^^ And I apologize if I don't satisfy you of what you guys want, cause I'm pretty much unexperienced with this kind of things, I'm in the middle of experimenting, so ^_^ but please enjoy.