Hurt

Writing About Love

A/N: Have a tiny filler chapter to appease the cliffhanger I left you guys at

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jimin had read Namjoon’s text over Yoongi’s shoulder and had agreed whenever Yoongi suggested going to eat someplace near his apartment so that if something went wrong, they could be there in the drop of a pin. He didn’t agree with Yoongi’s harsh words towards Hoseok or the violent threats that were flowing under his breath but there was little he could do to soothe his partner. He only knew the side of Hoseok he showed when he was alone when Jimin had asked about his relationship and he knew now that side was one Hoseok kept under a tight lock around others.

“I’m going to ing kill him if he slept with this other dude. Should we go to the subway station and show him not to with what’s Joon’s?”

“No, Yoongi, we should not.”

“I can go alone, you don’t have to go with me.” Jimin resisted the urge to roll his eyes. This was not the first plan Yoongi had concocted since they sat down at the restaurant and he was sure to be subjected to more as the day wore on.

“Yoongi. Stop. If you get arrested your image will be ruined and you won’t be there for Namjoon.”

“My image wouldn’t be ruined. Getting arrested would go perfectly with my image.”

“Then just the second reason then.”

“I guess I can calm down.” Jimin’s eyebrow rose. It shouldn’t be this easy. Only thirty minutes had passed.

“You don’t have to mysteriously go to the bathroom?”

“What are you implying?”

“That you’re going to ditch me to go play knight in shining armour against a guy who probably got unfairly mixed up in all of this.” Yoongi looked pointedly away and Jimin had to laugh. “You’re so cute when you’re caught.”

“So tell me why you’re so level-headed right now.” Jimin reached out to hold his hand across the table because they were in a booth where no one’s eyes could reach them.

“Because I know that we need to be there for Namjoon right now. That is the priority.” Yoongi slid down in his chair and studied the ceiling art while he thought about it.

“Will us being together hurt him more?” Jimin shrugged and tightened his hold on Yoongi’s hand. He didn’t want to separate after only a few hours together after so long spent apart.

“I think two people showing support is better than one.”

The hours slipped away after that and Yoongi tried calling Namjoon a few times with no response. Jimin called Hoseok under the pretense of calling Namjoon so that Yoongi wouldn’t question why he had the other’s phone number but he had no luck either until almost eight in the evening. They had been wandering the streets talking about going back to the apartment but they couldn’t bring themselves to potentially ruin a moment. They could just be overreacting to everything and Hoseok was just ready to finally admit to their relationship. If that was what was happening, neither wanted to get an eyeful of what consummating their newfound love would look like. It was Jimin that got the text from Hoseok.

[8:37] Please tell Yoongi to go to Namjoon.

    They were climbing the stairs to Namjoon by nine but they found the door open and the inside torn apart. It looked like a robber had come and trashed the place but it was the worst in Namjoon’s bedroom and Yoongi’s remained untouched. Jimin took in the look of the place for about ten minutes with Yoongi before pushing him into Namjoon’s bedroom for recovery while he started on the kitchen.

    He ran his hands down the wall over what looked like scratches and tried to smooth the paint down with the pads of his fingers. The room screamed of pain and the blood by the paper towels confirmed it. He tried to get started on cleaning up but it wasn’t until Yoongi came up behind him and wrapped him in his arms that he realized he had just been staring at the blotches on the counter.

    “I’m going to go look for him Jimin. I’ll call Jin and Hoseok and everybody. He’ll be okay.”

    “I need to come with you. You’re going to tear Hoseok apart.” Yoongi’s eyes were empty looking, the light having left them when he saw that Namjoon had broken his computer and ripped up the notebook Yoongi knew he kept his lyrics in.

    “I don’t want you to see. Stay here. Clean up. I’ll be back in a few hours hopefully.” Jimin just watched him leave. There was nothing he could say to keep Yoongi from going after the man who hurt Namjoon and he knew if Tae ever got hurt like this he’d do the same. He didn’t know if he’d be quite so violent physically but he’d ruin them with his words and ensure they would never go near his other half again.

    He went into Namjoon’s room with a trash bag and began filling it with the remains of the brilliant lyric work he was sure took hours upon hours to compose and the shreds of photos lying scattered about. He found the paint cans in the closet and moved them into the kitchen where he was sure they’d be needed later before he collapsed on the bed in Yoongi’s room.

He’d finish later but right now all he wanted was to hold his lover and forget about everything that reminded him so clearly of how he felt before yesterday. The apartment screamed everything that he had felt in the last few months and he knew all too well that Namjoon was not okay to be out there on his own. He could only hope that Yoongi knew him well enough to find him before he could hurt himself or someone else.

 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So I got BTS tickets for the show in New York but it was so rough trying to get them and they aren't even great tickets. I had four people ready to go with the website and the app open and we were aiming for P1. Somehow it all sold out in less than 10 minutes and ticketmaster forced us out so many times we were left with overpriced seats that are far away. I'm happy I can see them again but I'm also very frustrated for all the fans who didn't have the money to afford the overpriced tickets scalpers managaed to get ahold of. I hope you guys are doing well and managed to get seats if you wanted them <3