Ch.15

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 1~

Ch.15


~Last time on OITA~

 

“What? So you can watch me sleep again?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“I'll go get your dinner.” he said, not responding to the question and leaving.


~Now~

 

I woke up to noise happening downstairs and sat up when a red faced boy stormed in.

 

“Your face compliments your hair.” I said, not realizing that Jihoon was pissed.

 

“I WANT THEM OUT.” a voice yelled, causing my eyebrows to jump up.

 

“Ah. JR got back I hear.” I said, slowly laying back down.

 

“If he wasn't the leader I would have killed him already.” Jihoon said, sitting down on the bed next to me.

 

“I'm sure you would have. Calm down...you might actually explode if you get any redder.” I said, moving so that I could pat his hand.

 

My hand stayed on top of his as the door once again slammed open.

 

“GET OUT!” JR yelled, walking towards me and Jihoon quickly.

 

“Leave her alone JR.” Jihoon said, standing up to block me, stopping JR in his tracks.

 

“No. She told me to tell her myself when I don't want them here and guess what? I don't want them here. So she can leave willingly or I will force her out.” JR said, moving towards us once again.

 

“JR. Leave her alone.” Jeonghan said, coming in through the door.

 

“No. Having her and her group here is a threat to us and I want them all gone.” JR said, moving to start pulling me out of the bed.

 

As soon as my injured leg had to touch the ground, I fell, a scream falling from my mouth.

 

“So you are going to pull an injured female who can't walk out into a world where she has to run to survive?” Jihoon asked, bending down to help me up.

 

“I could care less about what happens to her. She isn't our responsibility.” JR said, moving to grab me again.

 

Jihoon moved to block his hand from me and sat me on the bed.

 

“She became our responsibility when they grew the balls to ask for help in a world that couldn't give two s about what happens to them. She can't even walk JR. What is she gonna do? Crawl her way into your bedroom to slit your throat? Her friends obviously aren't going to attack us either since they need Jeonghan to help.” Jihoon said, glaring at the guy.

 

JR stood there not knowing what to say.

 

“Cat got your tongue? Just leave them be JR. If anything happens then it'll be on our hands. Taking care of her was my choice.” Jeonghan said, moving around the seething male to check on my knee.

 

“Are you okay?” Jihoon asked, looking over at me.

 

“I'm fine. The sudden movement made my leg move weird and it hurt.” I said, watching as Jeonghan took the bandage off.

 

JR watched as well, although he looked uncomfortable.

 

“You can leave JR.” Jeonghan said, not looking up as the bandage had to slowly be pulled off.

 

“I'd rather see how bad it is that she needed to come back after leaving.” he said, waving his hand in a dismissive way.

 

“Considering she passed out and wouldn't wake back up, not to mention the fever she was running, I'd say it was pretty bad.” Jihoon said, glaring at JR before looking back at me.

 

I was trying not to scream as the bandage came off because it was pulling at fresh skin and it hurt like hell. My hands were digging into the bed sheets as Jeonghan got it all the way off. I felt something land on my hand and looked down to see Jihoon's hand there.

 

“Thanks.” I said, my voice pitching when Jeonghan poked a corner.

 

“I've seen enough.” JR said, quickly leaving the room.

 

“It's about damn time.” Jeonghan said, huffing as he heard the door close.

 

Jeonghan quickly cleaned and redressed the wound before standing up.

 

“So do I really have to stay in here?” I asked, looking around the white room.

 

“You could come downstairs, but someone would have to carry you.” Jeonghan said, looking at Jihoon.

 

“I don't think he can carry me.” I said, screeching when Jihoon lifted me up like I was a feather.

 

“Well then...” I huffed, crossing my arms as we left the room.

 

Jihoon brought me into the living room and put me on a couch before sitting next to me.

 

“Kitty noona.” Dino yelled, happily running into the living room.

 

“Kitty noona?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

 

“I didn't do it.” Miri said, smiling at me.

 

“Where are the others?” I asked, looking around.

 

“Since they didn't really look around last time, JR is showing them around.” Dino said, sitting on the arm of the couch.

 

“JR is showing them around?” Jeonghan asked, walking into the living room with his arms crossed.

 

“Yeah. He said he wanted to apologize for yelling at them so early in the morning and that he didn't realize that Chaeri was in such bad shape.” Miri said, sitting in the seat across from me.

 

“I think the cut grossed him out.” I said, cover my mouth so I didn't laugh.

 

“It did.” JR said, walking into the room with the others close behind.

 

“Are you feeling okay Chaeri?” Chung Gi asked, moving to come closer to me.

 

“I'm fine Chung Gi.” I said, smiling up at him.

 

//No one's POV//

 

Heavy breathing was heard as a person ran down the road and straight for the car she last remembered.

 

“Why is this sitting here?” she asked out loud, looking around.

 

She saw a building and ran to it, hoping someone was there who could help her.

 

//Chaeri's POV//

 

“Do you think-” I was cut off when a banging noise started happening.

 

“What the hell?” Joshua asked, moving towards the front door.

 

“Help me please.” a voice said, desperation clear in her tone.

 

The voice sounded so familiar to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

 

“Who the hell are you?” Joshua asked, making the others slowly move towards the door.

 

“SUYE?!?!” Hana's voice rang through the house as she saw her best friend sitting on the door step.

 

My eyes widened as I looked at Miri, who immediately ran for the door.

 

“Holy ...it is you.” Miri said, kneeling next to the girl.

 

She was bought inside and into the living room where I was waiting to see her.

 

“Oh my god.” I said, holding out my arms for her to come to me.

 

“Unnie....I finally found you guys.” she said, collapsing into my arms.


…........Book 1.....OVER! I get all my moves from The Walking Dead XD Suye is alive, but what happened and how exactly is she still alive when everyone thought she had died? Just wait for book two :D Goodbye for now <3