Ch.12

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 1~

Ch.12


~Last time on OITA~

 

“Thanks.” I mumbled, taking said pills and downing the water.

 

“Why are there so many people in this kitchen?” another deep voice asked, walking into the kitchen.


~Now~

 

“We have visitors. Chaeri, this is our leader, JR. I guess Seungcheol forgot to tell you when he called you for breakfast.” Jeonghan said, looking at Seungcheol who all but ran from the room.

 

“Are you feeling better noona?” Dino asked, walking into the kitchen.

 

“OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE!” HyunAe screamed, running to pinch his cheeks.

 

Dino ran right back out of the kitchen.

 

“I'll fill you in later.” Jeonghan said, patting JR's shoulder.

 

“So has everyone introduced themselves?” I asked, finally looking up from the table.

 

“Not really. We have to call all of the members from this group out of their rooms. Why doesn't everyone get settled into the living room...one way or another. I'll go wake the others.” JR said, leaving the kitchen.

 

Woozi moved to help me from my chair.

 

“I'm fine. The pain killers are doing a great job.” I said, pushing myself out of the chair with a smile.

 

“I'm glad you feel better.” Miri said, moving to hug me.

 

“No worries Panda. I'll be healed in no time.” I said, hugging her back.

 

We all moved into the living room and sat down where ever we could. I ended up sandwiched between Miri and Woozi. Myon, Chung Gi and Hyun Ki took another couch. Joshua had one of the seats and the rest took the floor.

 

“Dino, are you okay?” I asked, watching as he walked in hiding behind a guy with bleached hair.

 

“Where is she?” he whispered, looking around for HyunAe.

 

“Don't worry about HyunAe unnie. The worst she'll do is pinch your cheeks.” Hyun Jung said, leaning against the couch near Miri's leg.

 

Dino moved and sat next to the guy he was hiding behind and Jeonghan who just patted his head.

 

“Oh...this is Minghao. He's the one that was with me yesterday when you almost broke our front door.” Dino said, pointing at Minghao.

 

JR walked into the room, followed by what looked like a mini army.

 

“Did Scoops finally fill you in or do I still have to?” Jeonghan asked, watching Seungcheol walk in behind JR.

 

“He told all of us what happened on the way down the stairs. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your member.” JR said, looking at me with sad eyes.

 

No one said anything, but I bowed my head slightly in thanks.

 

“Is everyone ready to introduce themselves?” Miri asked, bouncing slightly on the couch.

 

“I don't think we have a choice Miri....please stop bouncing.” I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.

 

The couch was pretty small and Woozi didn't want to sit on the floor. Her bouncing was making us bump into each other.

 

“So who starts?” Hana asked, looking at all of us.

 

“The girls will start first.” JR said, motioning to us.

 

“I guess it'll start with me. I'm Choi Chae Rin. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-one years old and the leader of the female part of this group.” I said, smiling and waving when Dino waved at me.

 

“I'm Kyu Miri. Born and raised in South Korea as well. I'm twenty years old and i'm the co-leader of the female half of our group.” Miri said, holding onto my arm.

 

“I'm Seo Hana. Born in Japan and raised in South Korea. I'm eighteen years old and i'm half Japanese, half Korean.” Hana said, standing next to her older brother.

 

“I'm Cho Sooyun. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-two years old and I was a college student before the apocalypse.” Sooyun said, sitting on the ground near Hyun Jung.

 

“I'm Kim HyunAe. Born in China and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-three years old and I'm half Chinese, half Korean.” HyunAe said, sitting against the wall near Hana.

 

“I'm Park Jiwoo. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-two and I was a college student as well before the apocalypse.” Jiwoo said, standing in a corner with her brother.

 

“I'm Han Ji Joon. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-one and I was a college student also.” Jihan said, sitting near Jiwoo.

 

“I'm Lee Hyun Jung. Born here in the US, but moved to Korea when I was in elementary school. I'm fifteen years old and the youngest female. I was a high school student before the apocalypse.” Hyun Jung said, causing some people to cough on air.

 

“Fifteen? When you said youngest member I thought maybe around seventeen or eighteen like Dino.” Jeonghan said, looking at the girl with wide eyes.

 

“Nope.” I said, leaning against the couch.

 

“Okay. The guys' turn.” Miri said, looking over and Chung Gi.

 

“I'm Choi Chung Gi. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-two years old and the leader of the male part of this group. I'm also Chaeri's older brother.” Chung Gi said, glaring at Woozi.

 

“I'm Kyu Myon. Born and raised in South Korea as well. I'm twenty years old and i'm the co-leader of the male half of our group. I'm Miri's twin brother.” Myon said, showing everyone a thumbs up.

 

“I'm Seo Minhyun. Born in Japan and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-three years old and i'm half Japanese, half Korean. I'm Hana's older brother.” Minhyun said, looking down at his younger sister.

 

“I'm Cho Hyun Jae. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty years old and I was a college student before the apocalypse. I'm Sooyun's younger brother.” HyunJ said, showing his older sister tongue.

 

“I'm Kim Wonho. Born in China and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-five years old and I'm half Chinese, half Korean. I'm HyunAe's older brother.” Wonho said, patting his sisters head.

 

“I'm Park Yoonhye. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-three and I was a college student before the apocalypse. I'm Jiwoo's older brother.” Yoonhye said, looking around the room.

 

“I'm Han Ji Hyun. Born and raised in South Korea. I'm twenty-two and I was a college student also. I'm Ji Joon's older brother.” Ji Hyun said, closing his eyes again.

 

“I'm Lee Hyun Ki. Born in the US, but moved to Korea when I was in high school. I'm twenty-six years old and the oldest male. I worked for a construction company before the apocalypse. I'm Hyun Jung's older brother.” Hyun Ki said, looking at his younger sister before flicking her off because she showed him tongue.

 

All of us looked at Hyunseok waiting for him to speak, but he didn't so I spoke for him.

 

“That's Park Hyunseok. He's twenty years old. Born and raised in South Korea. He was getting ready to start college before the apocalypse. His younger sister Suye is the one we lost two days ago, she was eighteen.” I said, looking at the ground.

 

It was quiet for a few minutes while all the words stuck into their brain. The guys soon introduced themselves back to us before we all got hungry.

 

“Sooyun, you want to help Seokmin cook?” I asked, looking at Sooyun.

 

“Sure.” Sooyun stood up and followed Seokmin into the kitchen.

 

Woozi pulled me up from the couch and started pulling me away from the groups.

 

“Where we going?” I asked, not really able to struggle.

 

“I wanted to show you something. Jeonghan, you come with us.” Woozi said, calling out to Jeonghan who got up and followed.

 

“Where is he bringing her?” Chung Gi asked, pointing in his sisters direction.

 

“I have no idea. That's the first time Jihoon's done that to..well...anyone.” Dino said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“He probably wants to make sure her knee is okay.” Jun said, leaning against the now nearly empty couch.


Not really a long chapter...It just seems long because of introductions. I didn't introduce Seventeen and Nu'est since i'm sure every fan knows what they need to about them. Wonder what Jihoon wants to show Chaeri.....Thanks for reading <3 Bye bye for now :D