Ch.9

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 1~

Ch.9


~Last time on OITA~

 

“Of course we do, but what are we gonna do when we find him or her or them or who ever the it is? Kill em'? Fight em'? Either way, there is a chance they will fight back and i'm not loosing anyone else. We'll leave in an hour, but if we find that bloody car no one is to do anything until we know who and how many dumb asses we are dealing with.” I said, leaving the room.

 

“Get ready. I'll go let Hyunseok know that we are going.” Chung Gi said before leaving the room.


~Now~

 

We left the hideout in two groups. Chung Gi, Myon, Hyunseok, and Minhyun left first, heading in the direction that Suye was last seen. Hyun Ki, Miri and I went straight for the pharmacy.

 

“We grab everything we see and then leave to get the other four.” I said, looking into the window.

 

The groans of zombies were echoing in an ally not far from where we were so we had to get in quick.

 

“I got this.” Hyun Ki said, looking around before yanking on the door and it sprung open.

 

“That didn't make as much noise as I thought it would.” Miri mumbled, going inside first.

 

The was one zombie inside the pharmacy, most likely the only worker who stayed seeing as she was wearing scrubs.

 

“Take her out quietly.” I said, motioning to Hyun Ki.

 

He shrugged his shoulders before moving around and putting his knife through her head.

 

“Great. Now start grabbing.” Miri said, giving me a thumbs up.

 

We cleared the place out as fast as we could before leaving and locking the place back up.

 

“Now we have to find the others.” I said, looking back and forth down the road.

 

“Up this way. There is a big building.” Hyun Ki said, starting to walk ahead of us.

 

“Zombie ally is that way.” I said, following him anyways.

 

“They seemed to distracted by something.” he said, slowly looking into the ally.

 

“Maybe it's the who drove the car through.” I said, following him really quietly.

 

“This town is so creepy.” Miri mumbled, staying close to me.

 

“I don't think they were distracted by the car driver.” Hyun Ki said, pointing at the car that went through.

 

“Why is it parked in front of a giant building?” Miri asked, looking up as the building got closer.

 

“I don't know, but I can but you I know where the other four are.” I said, moving up to get closer to the building.

 

“How can you be so sure that they are here?” Hyun Ki asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

I told him to stay quiet as yelling voices filled the air.

 

“They're definitely here.” I said, running to the door of the building.

 

I pounded on the door and let myself in, seeing Chung Gi trying to hold Hyunseok back from killing a boy with pinkish hair.

 

“There's more of you?” a voice asked from the side, watching as Hyun Ki, Miri and I entered the house.

 

“A lot more. What the hell happened?” I asked, pointing to the group of yelling people.

 

“I don't know. All I could understand was car, dead, and .” another boy said, standing behind the first one.

 

“Offf...course.” Miri said, glaring at the boys in our group.

 

“Choi Chung Gi, care to explain what the hell happened?” I asked, moving towards the five guys.

 

Hyunseok immediately stopped fighting Chung Gi and moved away.

 

“We saw the car parked out front and Hyunseok ran up here before we could even stop him.” Myon said, bent over leaning against a wall.

 

“Who are you?” another boy with pink hair asked, coming from a different room.

 

“None of your business.” I said, looking at him before glaring at Hyunseok and my brother.

 

“Don't look at me like that.” Hyunseok said, standing up straight.

 

“I told you that if we found the car, we wouldn't do anything. Did Chung Gi forget to mention that to you?” I asked, looking at my brother.

 

“I lost my sister, what did you expect me to do?” Hyunseok asked, looking away from me.

 

“Wait. For all you know, you just walked into your own death.” Miri said, moving to her twin brother.

 

“Again, who are you people?” the second pink haired guy asked.

 

“The people who were in town when that stupid car went through blaring random noises. My group was in the streets when it went by. He lost his sister and I lost one of my best friends. Where did you get that ing car?” I asked, looking at the pink haired boy.

 

“What happened to leaving them alone?” Hyun Ki asked, raising his arms when I glared at him.

 

“I'll go get Seungcheol.” the pink haired boy said, rubbing his head.

 

“Who?” Miri asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“The guy who found that car in the first place. Come with me. I'm sure your twin wants a drink.” he said, leaving the room.

 

“It's probably best to follow him. He's short, but he's got a temper.” a boy with nice hair said, moving to follow the pink haired boy.

 

“I'm Joshua. The other pink haired guy is Jihoon. The one who just left is Jeonghan.” the first boy with pink hair said, motioning us through the area.

 

“Thanks?” I said, raising an eyebrow but following him anyways.

 

We followed Joshua into the living room area and sat down while we waited for Jihoon to come back.

 

“Here you go.” Jeonghan said, handing Myon a glass of water.

 

“Is it clean?” Myon asked, looking into the glass.

 

“I'm pretty sure it is.” Jeonghan said, looking at me before looking back at Myon.

 

“Seungcheol, random group. Random group, Seungcheol.” Jihoon said, sitting down in a chair.

 

“So you guys are here because of the car outside?” he asked, rubbing his hair back.

 

“Did you not tell him?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at Jihoon.

 

“I don't even know your name so....” Jihoon pretty much ignored me, looking up at a dark haired guy that walked in.

 

“If the car was yours, i'm sorry. I found it at the end of the road with the keys still in it.” Seungcheol said, moving to sit near Jeonghan.

 

“It's not ours. We were here in town yesterday and lost one of our members. Someone was driving the car through town with noise blaring from it. It attracted a hoard and we had to hide out on a roof.” I said, crossing one leg over the other.

 

The dark hair boy gasped, looking at my knee.

 

“What happened to your knee?” Jeonghan asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“It's not a bite if that's what you think.” Hyun Ki said, moving to block me.

 

“Hyun Ki you don't have to block me. I doubt any of them are gonna try and shoot me.” I said, pushing him away by his waist.

 

“Look, i'm sorry about your member, but I found the car right before the sun went down. Brought it back here and haven't touched it since.” Seungcheol said, getting up to leave the room.

 

“Okay. Now that you know what happened, care to tell us who you are?” Jihoon asked, looking between Hyun Ki and Chung Gi.

 

“As you already know since i've said their names, that's Chung Gi, Hyunseok, and Hyun Ki. The twins over there are Miri and Myon. Minhyun is the one sitting next to Hyunseok and I am Chae Rin.” I said, pointing to everyone as I named them.

 

“The boss finally has a name.” the dark haired one said, clapping his hands.

 

“I'm only the boss of the female members of our group. My older brother is the boss of the guys.” I said, motioning towards Chung Gi.

 

“So, do we get to know your names?” Miri asked, changing the subject.

 

“Seungcheol, although I'd rather be called S.Coups.” Seungcheol said, waving at us.

 

“I'm Jeonghan, although most people call me Angel.” Jeonghan said, smiling at us.

 

“Jihoon, although everyone just calls me Woozi.” he said, leaning against the chair.

 

“I'm Jisoo, although I prefer to be called Joshua.” he said, leaning against the wall in the back.

 

“I'm Soonyoung, most people call me Hoshi.” Sooyoung said, smiling widely at us.

 

“As in star?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Yep.” he said, showing me a thumbs up.

 

“There were two other guys when we walked in. Where did they go?” Miri asked, looking around the room.

 

“I couldn't tell you. Since I don't know which two boys you're talking about. There are eighteen boys in this place.” Seungcheol said, waving his arms around.

 

“God damn.” Myon said, looking at the guy with wide eyes.

 

“How many are in your group..uhhh...groups?” Hoshi asked, looking at Chung Gi and I.

 

“Nine boys and eight girls. We used to be even, but now we are off since loosing Suye.” I said, looking at the ground.

 

It was silent for a second as everyone thought about what to say.

 

“So where are the others?” Woozi asked, looking at me.

 

“In a small village, near the water.” Hyun Ki said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Why near the water?” Joshua asked, looking up from his hands.

 

“We came from Korea by boat and left the boat on the beach. Figured it'd be best if we didn't try to stray so far from it.” I said, leaning against the couch and closing my eyes.

 

“You okay?” Hyun Ki asked, looking down at me.

 

“Fine. My leg just hurts.” I said, shaking my head.

 

“Come on. Follow me.” Woozi said, standing up from the chair.

 

“Huh?” I asked, looking over at him.

 

“Come with me. We have pain killers and I think it needs to be changed.” he said, pointing to my knee.

 

Blood was starting to go through the dressing.

 

“It must have torn open when you ran up the drive way.” Hyun Ki said, pulling me up.

 

“Stay in here. I doubt he'll kill me.” I said, pushing Hyun Ki to sit in my spot.


…............I'm gonna stop it here since I don't wanna put too much in this one chapter....Jihoon is a little butthole, but he gets better. :D Bye bye for now <3