Ch.11

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 1~

Ch.11


~Last time on OITA~

 

“The more people I tell it to now, the less i'll have to tell later.” I said, getting comfortable on the couch.

 

I told them exactly what I told Woozi and even some random stories that I could think of. Some of them did the same, feeling comfortable enough to tell me about how they met certain members and also how Dino being Jeonghan's baby came to be. I was told that I'd have to choose someone to sleep with since they couldn't really trust me in a room alone. Woozi offered his room to me since he hardly sleeps in the bed and so I ended up falling asleep while he was writing something in a book.


~Now~

 

I woke up early to a face directly in mine.

 

“Uhh....hi?” I asked, moving my face away a little.

 

“Hi. You talk in your sleep.” Woozi said, moving away so that he was standing on the side of the bed.

 

“I am aware. My brother used to tell me that every single morning when he would wake me up for college.” I said, sitting up in the bed and rubbing the remaining sleep from my eyes.

 

“What did you major in college?” he asked, moving to sit at the desk in his room.

 

“Creative writing. I wanted to be an author.” I said, not moving from the bed since I was comfortable.

 

“Really? You wrote stories?” he asked, looking at me from the desk.

 

“Yeah. I have some of the ones I wrote in a book at the building we are staying in. They aren't really long though.” I said, playing with the bed sheets.

 

“Oh yeah...I forgot. Jeonghan came in and told me that your group was coming over today. He should probably take a look at your knee before they get here.” Woozi said, standing up and coming towards me.

 

“So...what did you do before the apocalypse?” I asked, grabbing his hand when he held it out for me.

 

“College as well. I was a music major. I write song lyrics.” he said, helping me out of the bed.

 

“Do you sing as well?” I asked, adjusting my shirt.

 

“Maybe.” he said, turning and walking to the door.

 

“I take that as a yes, but only to yourself.” I said, following him out the door.

 

“A lot of the group sings. Jeonghan is good at it and so is Hoshi, but he prefers dancing. Here's Jeonghan's room. Just come to the kitchen when he's done.” Woozi said, leaving me at Jeonghan's bedroom door.

 

I knocked softly before entering when Jeonghan said I could.

 

“I was wondering when Jihoon's staring would wake you up.” he said, smiling at me when I walked in.

 

“Had he been staring at me for a long time?” I asked, looking around the room.

 

It looked like a mini hospital room. A lot of medical tools were set up and ready to use.

 

“He was staring at you when I went in an hour ago to tell him your group was coming. Most of the tools in here came from a pharmacy. Not the one here in town, but from a bunch of other pharmacies.” he said, motioning for me to sit down.

 

“How many places have you guys been too?” I asked, sitting on the make-shift hospital bed.

 

“This would be our third...fourth if you count us leaving Korea.” he said, moving to uncover my leg.

 

“Wow. We've only been to..well...two.” I said, flinching slightly when the skin started to sting.

 

“I'm going to have to flush it out and sew up the cut. It's not that deep, but it'll keep it from constantly opening up and getting bacteria in it.” he said, looking up at me.

 

“Got any anesthesia?” I asked, not likely the idea of being sown shut while being able to feel everything.

 

“Just general. It can knock you out long enough for me to sow you up, but when you wake up it won't take long for it to wear off and you'll feel the pain. Thankfully we have pain killers for that though.” he said, moving to gather things and hooking me up to the machines.

 

“How long did it take for you to get all this stuff here?” I asked, watching him move around.

 

“We've been here for about a month. It didn't take very long. I'm gonna knock you out now...in a non-violent way.” he said, smiling before administering the anesthesia.

 

I woke up not really knowing how long I had been out.

 

“It's been about twenty minutes.” Jeonghan said, breaking me from my haze.

 

“That didn't take long.” I said, looking down at my covered knee.

 

“I didn't think it would. We should head down to the kitchen. I heard your brother calling for you a few minutes ago.” Jeonghan said, helping me out of the bed and wrapping his arm around my waist to keep me upright.

 

“He probably thinks you guys killed me and buried me out back.” I said, no tone of joking in my voice.

 

“He has no chill.” he said, taking me out of the room and slowly down the stairs.

 

“CHAERI!!!!” HyunAe screamed running at me before Jeonghan stopped her.

 

“If you jump on her shell probably fall over. She just woke up.” Jeonghan said, moving me to a chair and setting me down.

 

“Woke up from what?” Hana asked, standing close to HyunAe.

 

“He knocked me out with anesthesia so that he could stitch the cut.” I said, putting my head on the table.

 

“How long was she out?” Woozi asked, moving towards me.

 

“Twenty minutes.” Jeonghan replied, moving to sit near Joshua.

 

“She woke up faster than Hoshi did when you had to stitch his arm.” a new guy I'd never seen said, sitting in front of me.

 

“That's Mingyu. Stay away from him. He's a flirt.” a really deep voice said, coming up behind me.

 

“That's Wonwoo. Those two are practically married.” Hoshi said, sitting next to me.

 

“Here. You'll need this any second.” Woozi said, putting two pills and a cup of water in front of me.

 

“Thanks.” I mumbled, taking said pills and downing the water.

 

“Why are there so many people in this kitchen?” another deep voice asked, walking into the kitchen.


….....and....I won't let you wait to figure out who that is since this will be two chapters uploaded at nearly the same time.....Love you guys and see you in the next chapter <3