Chapter 5

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

It’s my best friend Bom’s birthday.

She’s the present CEO of a famous company here in Korea. She invited me to be in her birthday party at their house, and a funny thing that she said, “If you will not go here, I will surely kill you!”

I know it’s a joke…

And of course I will go! I cancelled all of the appointments I have with my costumers, so I will surely come.

She and her boyfriend have the same birth date.

It will be my first time to meet her boyfriend, and I’m scared.

I really don’t know, but right now my heart pumps as if there’s no tomorrow!

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

Almost all of the guests are here.

My boyfriend, Seung Hyun is also here.

I must say he is the ORIGINAL BULLY. I mean, he and his jokes are incredibly annoying.

But when it comes to me and our relationship, he is highly sensitive and serious… He is also very kind and thoughtful.

Even his best friend Hyun Joong is here too.

They went to me and Seung Hyun suddenly hugged me.

 

 

“Happy birthday my princess.”

 

 

Goosebumps goosebumps!

I’m so terrified on what he did… I mean, it’s his first time to hug me in public, since we had a secret relationship for months.

He kisses me on the cheek then… Oh my, I can’t do anything but show my biggest smile.

 

 

“Happy birthday too, honey… I love you very much.” I said with me showing my big smiles.

 

“Stop that sweetness you two… By the way happy birthday for both of you.”

 

 

I saw Hyun Joong behind Seung Hyun, and he smiles at us. I pulled my body off his, slightly, offered my hand to Hyun Joong.

 

 

“Thank you. Well nice to see you again Hyun Joong…”

 

“Honey, where’s your best friend? I thought she’ll come?” Honey said. Is he that excited to meet her?

 

“Yeah she will… Wait here; I’ll just fetch her outside.”

 

 

I went beside the guard house and waited for Hwangbo. I called her to be sure. Well she said she’s on the way… so nothing to worry about.

Minutes passed I saw a white Honda Civic car parked outside. I’m not sure, but I know it is her.

And I’m super correct. She’s so elegant with her red gown; I bet she designed it just for my special day. Well I didn’t see any of that style outta market .So I think she really did that gown.

 

 

“Oh Boomie-ah!”

 

“Hello my dear~”

 

“Happy birthday my friend…”

 

 

I received a warm hug from her arms. I smiled and pulled my body afterwards.

Well… She did come!

 

 

“Thanks… Uhm. Let’s go inside?” I said as I hold her hand.

 

“Sure.”

 

 

We went inside and I looked for Seung Hyun and Hyun Joong while holding Hwangbo’s hand.

 

 

“Honey! Here’s the girl you want to meet!” I instantly called their attention the moment I saw them.

 

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

 

She?

She is Bom’s best friend?

I thought her friends are socialite, all from the most famous families and do have personal titles.

But how come her BEST FRIEND is JUST a saleslady?

She continued to introduce her best friend, I actually can’t believe on what she’s saying.

 

 

“She’s Hwangbo Hyejeong, my best friend.” She said as they approach us.

 

“Hi.” Hwangbo girl slightly bowed at us.Hyun Joong can’t do anything but look at her straightly.

 

“Nice to meet you again.” I saw Hyun Joong’s pinned eyes on her. Gaah.

 

“Look. My best friend is just ONE OF THE BEST fashion designer “slash” stylist here in our country. The dress she’s wearing, she did that anyway.”

 

 

All I can say is WHOA. All I thought was wrong. I thought she’s nothing. I have to mean that the first time I saw her she’s just innocently cute. But now, she’s HOT.

 

 

“Well… Nice dress.” I smiled.

 

“Thank you.” She replied and bowed again.

 

“Honey, Hyun Joong. If you’ll excuse us…” That’s my Bommie.

 

“Sure.” I answered, and they went away.

 

 

OK.

This is the right time to talk with this Hyun Joong.

 

 

“Bro. Did you make a score?” I smirked at him.

 

“I know that’s not what you want to ask. Are you scared already?”

 

“Hey hey… I’m not scared! I just want to help you out. Maybe it’s you who’s scared now.”

 

“Scared… NOT! I just spent a million won for that car. And then it was ruined like hell because of that girl. You know I’m really obsessed to cars right? And the one she broke was my favorite.”

 

“So. Shall we continue it?” I raised my eyebrows on him, while he looks at a far distance.

 

“Of course! I think it’s my time to get some revenge.”

 

“Well let’s continue it. Let’s see how fast you are.”

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

She’s a fashion designer.

That’s it.

That’s why her name “Hwangbo Hyejeong” is familiar… It’s funny, I know her name, but I didn’t saw her face before. Just now… Just for the third time.

After the conversation with Seung Hyun, I looked for Hwangbo. I saw her with a bunch of her “new” friends. I went near them, and held her arms as if escorting her.

 

 

“Excuse us ladies.”

 

 

They answered in random “Yes,” with a malicious tone over their voices.

Alright girls, she’s NOT mine!!

I pulled her away from them.

My tongue started to form words, but she spoke earlier than me.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing?”

 

“I just wanted to talk to you. Is that bad?”

 

 “REAL bad. You didn’t ask for my consent.”

 

 “I’m sorry… Well. That “one of the best” fashion designer… You’re one of them. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you.”

 

“It’s fine.”

 

 

She stopped for a moment, trying to form words. Maybe she’ll open up a topic about the car.

 

 

“Uhm… About the car. How much will I pay for that?” My thought is right… right?

 

“Never mind that.” I responded.

 

 

But…

Never mind? Think Hyun Joong, THINK! I think it’s your time man!

Ha. She really looks an innocent, easy-to-get type of girl. I can’t stay like this wasting my time. I have to get some revenge, and get that 5 million for my car.

Hmm. I’m thinkin’ of Ferrari. A stylish and tough car.

 

 

“Nothing really? Yeah! That’s a good decision!” She then smiled at me.

 

 

You happy? Yah yah… Don’t show a face like that. I changed my mind, you dumb.

 

 

“I changed my mind.”

 

“Oh… So… How much?”

 

“Not an amount. Uhm… I just… wanna be paid by your heart.”

 

“What?”

 

 

She showed an I-am-not-crazy smile. She can’t believe I said that.

I know I know.

It’s really too early for this thing.

Were a month acquaintance!

 

 

“Are you nuts? Look. I’m so busy for that “love life.” And besides I don’t want to increase my jobs.” She then continued.

 

 

But hey!

I want to finish it right now.

I want Seung Hyun to pay me right here right now!

You Hwangbo, please do cooperate!

 

 

“But –“ I tried to say what’s on my mind, but she cut them out.

 

“Is that all? Then I have to go to the powder room. Excuse me.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright. I just changed TOP's partner.

Well, I just realized that fan-made couples are better than rumor-made couples. :DD