Chapter 6

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

“You’re in love with my best friend. Right?” I saw Bom approaching me.

 

“Huh?”

 

 

It’s not the right word I expected to be coming from my best friend’s girl.

After all, she’s Seung Hyun’s girlfriend, so I think he said it to her.

But yeah, she’s also Hwangbo’s best friend… so it’s more comforting to let that secret a secret between two real men.

 

 

“My friend said so.”

 

“I’m…. Uhm…” OK. I can say I can’t actually say the right words.

                                                                                                 

“And look. A week ago, you asked me to be with her on your concert. But now, you want her… as in ONLY her on that concert. Are you planning to do something on her on stage?” This girl is an over-analyzer, isn’t she?

 

“I don’t have any. You’re the only one who’s thinking that plan.”

 

“Then… why would you want me to tell a lie on her? Why don’t you want me to watch with her?”

 

“I can’t tell you the reason… But please~ Please Min Ah. I really really need your help.”

 

 

I showed my bestest pleasing look on her.

Damn. I will not do this ever AGAIN!

She let out a sigh and looked at me seriously.

I know right. She can’t decide now…

But hello! I really need you Bom~ for this to finish early!

 

 

“FINE. Be thankful that I’m in a good mood now Hyun Joong.”

 

“YAY! Thank you!”

 

 

I can breathe freely now. At least I can do my real plan.

Well, not actually the PLAN Bom was thinking.

But I do have, really.

Let’s see if Hwangbo will fall in love with my “humble” style.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

“What? If you can’t go with me then I will not go too~” I said, near to screaming that to Bommie over the phone.

 

 

Horrible. Really horrible.

I can’t believe that Bom will leave me! I will be the ONLY ONE who will watch that?

NO WAY~

 I can’t go there!

I.DON’T.WANT.TO.SEE.HIM ~

 

 

“I’m sorry. I’ll be busy for this month. So I can’t go with you.” Bommie replied, with a not-so-serious tone.

 

 

Hey Bom. Stop that effin’ lie. You can’t lie to me.

 

 

“No. You are the one who forced me to attend that concert. So you should be there with me.”

 

“I’m sorry my friend. But I must cooperate with this project. But please be there. Hyun Joong is badly expecting for us.”

 

“I don’t know if I’ll come.”I hang up without a bye. Well that’s final.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Concert day. I went to SS501’s dressing room before the concert to say my excuse.

Well, I have no choice but to do this.

I met Young Saeng near the door, so I told him my excuse.

 

 

“Saeng! I can’t perform now. Omma is in the hospital again~ Please tell the others. Have to go now.”

 

“Wait hyung~”

 

 

I run out after that. I don’t want Young Saeng to force me attend that concert. At least, I only heard his screams. “HYUNG!” Yah. Imma BAD leader! But I have to do it.

I went to the main entrance and waited for Hwangbo.

Well, this concert is somewhat tour-like. I mean, the venue is an open arena; the staff just put some chairs into it. There is the ticket booth over there, there’s no gate, but there are guards. A LOT of guards. The cost of the seats vary, and the stage… large and beautiful.

I don’t actually care about the concert now. I’m not gonna perform now.

I waited for Hwangbo in my silver Mercedes Benz car. It’s annoying. It’s my first time to wait for someone. I can’t believe that I’m actually in here waiting for a stupid girl…

Minutes passed and the concert started… and Hwangbo isn’t here! Gaahhhh….. I moved out of the car to breathe some fresh air.

I remembered the first time I met her. Because of my too much anger, I didn’t notice that she’s pretty. The first time I kissed her, and she slapped me… I didn’t noticed she’s famous… that’s why the manager didn’t get mad at all. And yesterday… Hey. What’s on Bom's mind?That I’m absolutely in love with her friend? If she knows, she won’t tell that stupid thought.

Wait… what if she will not be here? No… this can’t happen. She has to. She must come right now!

I looked at my watch. It’s past ten God. I quit… HEY! Why am I waiting for her? This is crazy. THIS IS REALLY CRAZY. I want to go anywhere… I just don’t want to go home now.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

 I went on the concert.

I don’t know, but it’s like conscience will kill me once I did not go. Besides, I need to rest even for some hours. This days, work is really torturing me. So I need to release some stress.

10:35 pm, my wrist watch said.

Hmm… it looks like I didn’t look at it for hours now.

I am now outside the venue. I saw the ticket booth and rapidly ran to buy one.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

I opened the car door and attempted to drive when I saw a fan running toward the ticket booth. I decided to move again outta my car and focused on her.

I smirked.

She came! Yeah… I know she will.

But this girl. She must tell me if she’ll be late!

But it’s ok. At least she came.

I followed her when she went in. This ! There are a lot of people watching in here. I need to cover at least half of my face for me not to recognize. I can’t see her! The whole venue is damn dark!!!!!

Lights up. I saw Kyu Jong first entered the stage. I did not miss the opportunity to look for her.

And voila! I saw her! She’s sitting at the Lower Box part. Good. The seat is that far from the stage, so I hope my members will not see me.

Haaaaay. In fairness my members are doin’ all good. All of our fans are freaking loud, screaming in their bestest. Even Hwangbo who’s beside me now. She doesn’t care about everybody. It seems like she’s really enjoying the night.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

Feel free to wave my hands and to scream. I really don’t care about the lives of anybody in here.

I mean, this night is really a stress reliever! As in, I’m not thinking of anything, but to enjoy this concert.

Wait…. Where is Hyun Joong? I thought he’s a member of this group… NO. I mean he’s the “leader” of this group. I wonder why he left s.

I suddenly heard a scream, scream louder than any fan’s scream inside this concert ground.

I looked for the owner of that scream, and terrified on what I saw beside me.

I didn’t even feel that my hands went down my body… even my mouth shut.

Why is he not on stage? Why is he sitting pretty beside me now??

GAAAAAAH Hyun Joong! Is this another type of joke?

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Finally she saw me! I thought she will not recognize me the whole concert.

I know she’s kinda isolating to menow because I’m beside her, but who cares? I just smiled at her like I really know her, but definitely no effect. She continued that damn attitude of inclemency.

I see. This girl is out of the kind.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

And now he’s waving his hand like the other fans do? GOSH. This is really foolish. He’s acting as if he’s one of the fans? But he’s the leader!

I’m feeling like I need to be more isolated now. I do swear. Not just that, I’m really, really annoyed on his smiles!

YOU STOP THAT KIM HYUN JOONG!

I want to go out now. I knew from that start, this plan is a nothing but a bullsht!

But… I’m thinking of the fans in here. None of them are going out of this concert. What if they’ll think that I’m one of the antis who want to sabotage this whole concert thing?

I can’t definitely do it right now. Sacrifice Hwangbo~

I don’t know, but I can’t do anything but to look at him every time, and when I look at him, our eyes always meet. But the hell I care? I just show my roughness when he looks at me.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Can’t she get my signs? I just wanna say “PLEASE SMILE!” but no! All she’s doin’ is pouting when she looks at me. Hey, can’t you smile natural at me?

Yah. If not a pout, she shows an obvious fake smile.

She looked at me AGAIN.

I can’t control my hand now. It is moving to touch Hwangbo’s face. I know she’s in shock, but I felt more shock on what I did. This is something… involuntary. It just came outta my mind. I didn’t even think, “You Hyun Joong, put your useless hand on her face.”

I slightly stretched her cheeks to force her to smile then I said, “Smile.”

I smiled at her after I did that.

It’s ok even if she did not do that. At least I gave some effort for her to smile.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

Did he just say “smile?” I just read it on his lips.

Why can’t I feel irritation or anger? It’s like…. I just want to smile now.

Maybe anger won’t strike now, because honestly I don’t want to have a scandal here…

Or… he made me smile this whole night. Whoa. He’s the only person who’s I’m annoyed with, but made me smile this night.

I felt their song more. Even if he’s not on stage, I can feel the meaning of them.

Maybe it’s better to have Hyun Joong on stage, but it’s ok, at least he replaced my best friend now.