Chapter 12

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

“Oh, hi.”

 

 

She said with smiles on her face.

Or should I say REAL fake smile?

Aish. It’s very early in the morning. This girl is already pissing the heck out of me. And what is that demon doing in an angelic place like this?

KYAAAAAAAA!

She can’t be here! She will thaw like ice~

Well because DEVILS do not deserve here.

And… AND how did she go inside my boutique?

Yeah. Maybe through the doors…

YAAH! I’m asking WHO the heck allowed her inside??!

Anyways, as I said a while ago, Hyun Jae is an EVIL LADY from somewhere, who wants nothing but to give some kind of sh*t in my life.

Like now, I wake up with beautiful hopes and dreams that this day will be a great day…

Then I will suddenly see her damn face with those ing smiles.

Looks like she will AGAIN, ruin my day.

 

 

“What are YOU doin’ here?” I harshly said.

 

 

Hye Sun showed a magazine to me. Then started, “Look, this Asian mag has your designs as their cover photo.”

 

 

Oh. I see.

She showed her smile again.

Gaaaah. How annoying.

And why did she show that mag with my featured designs?

Does she feel some sort of jealousy? Or envy?

Well. I have to say so. Because it shows. It shows like bullsh*t.

Hye Sun, she is a fashion designer like me. She has all the guts; well I must say that she is talented. She is pretty, tall… she has clear complexion… and she’s intelligent. Almost perfect. So I personally don’t know why she is acting like a damn envious kid in front of me.

 

 

“Why, do you want to purchase that dress in here?” I left a teasing smile over my face.

 

She laughed and went near me.“.”

 

 

I just show my sweetest smile to her. Well. I.DON’T.WANNA.FIGHT.

Why? Because I’m happy. I’m just happy and I don’t want my mood to change because of that lady. 

She continued talking. But I don’t have the mind to listen to every damn thing she’s talking about.

 

 

“If I know, your designs are here because of your dumb best friend. Or… maybe because of Hyun Joong?” She smirked.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

 

Hey lady. Don’t tell me that you already know about Hyun Joong and me.

We decided to keep our relationship for a month or so… So no one as in NO ONE should know about it.

 

 

“Hmmm. Tell me, should I flirt with a celebrity also? For my designs to be famous around the globe? Whadaya think?”

 

“Hye Sun, PLEASE stop. It’s NOT funny. And. I don’t wanna fight.”

 

“Oh really? Or… YOU don’t want to be called a FLIRT? Or shall I say… a ?”She then smiled…

 

 

And what’s good with the word ?

She’s getting into my nerves now… SHE MUST DIE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

She should thank me because I’m a kind that will let her say all those nonsense.

She continued and continued to talk. Oh my, I wish cockroaches will come out from her damn mouth NOW.

 

 

“And Hyun Joong likes it either. Oh my, he’s probably insane! He entered in a relationship with YOU! For all I know, all he wants is your body. That’s all! So don’t assume that he loves you too.” She then continued.

 

 

I let out a deep sigh as she traces my body.

Gosh. I don’t know what to do with this girl.

 

 

When I got the chance, I started to speak, “Anymore to say? Alright. I shall go to my office. Hye Sun, I want you to be more hardworking. You are REALLY like a damn, envious child in front of me. And… you look so stupid right now. Be thankful that you didn’t see yourself on the mirror.”

 

 

Alright. Time to finish this.

I turned my back to her. Because if I didn’t, I might rip her skin off her conscious body with my bare hands.

Yeah, sounds so sarcastic, but that’s what I wanted to do.

I took a few, fast steps away from her. But those steps are just too slow for her hands.

She took my arm, and that caused me to turn to her again.

But after a second, some tea from a cup showered my whole face.

SH*T.

And what kind of bullsh*t is she doing now?

Gosh. I can’t believe this lady lacks manners.

YOU REALLY WANNA DIE HUH?!!!!

REMEMBER that you BASTARD are inside my ing property!

 

 

“That’s what you get for turning your face off me when I’m talking to you. Hey , remember that Hyun Joong’s heart is not… I must shout “NOT yours”. He’s just a ert man who wants YOUR ity!”

 

 

I looked at her with a mad expression.

Because of my anger, I slapped her DAMN face.

Well that’s what she got for devouring my patience.

 

 

“And that’s what you get for saying that Hyun Joong is a ert.”

 

 

Yes. I know it’s not true.

I know Hyun Joong’s not a ert. I know he loves me.

 

 

 Hyun Joong’s POV

 

When I reached the boutique, that’s the first thing that I saw.

That’s the first time I saw her like that, angry and wants to kill.

I know that Hwangbo is not a temper type.

But who will never get angry to what Hyun Jae had said? Who will rejoice if she was called a ? Anyone please raise a hand??

I lifted my voice for me to recognize.

Something might happen if I stand here quietly watching over them.

 

 

“Will you please stop?”

 

 

The two looked at me.

Now I can see two different expressions. One is happy, and the other, afraid.

 

 

Hwangbo's POV

 

I was shocked when I saw Hyun Joong inside the boutique.

But I am more afraid that he would be in this kind of fight.

I saw Hye Sun’s expression, and she’s happy like nothing has happened here inside.

 

 

“Oh! Look who’s here.”She went near Hyun Joong and uttered her most annoying words. “Hyun Joong babe, I really missed you~”

 

 

Babe? Huh.

Salvage is not enough for the sinful deeds of this girl.

I looked at Hyun Joong, pissed. But he calmly gazed at me and eyed again at Hye Sun.

 

 

“Don’t make such scandals again, especially when you are not on your own property. One more thing… Hye Sun, can’t you move on? Well, look at me, I have…”

 

 

He stopped. I know what he’ll say next. Thank God he stopped.

 

 

“I mean, look at me now. I have definitely moved on. So stop bothering her and go out of this boutique. Now.” He continued, Hye Sun then exited the boutique without a word.

 

 

PHEEEEEEW!

Thank God that devil went out with her complete body. I didn’t make any sin yay!

 

 

“Are you alright, babe?” Hyun Joong then talked to me after she went away.

 

“Yeah. Don’t bother too much.”

 

“So. Why did you slap her?”

 

“Because I’d like to. If I won’t do that, she will keep telling that you are a ert. Know what Hyun Joong-sshi, it’s ok if she’ll tell or even scream to the whole world that I am a b*tch. But if it’s you, I’m not gonna tolerate that. Why? Because I’m much affected on everything bad they’ll say when it comes to you… be-because I love you.”

 

 

I’m surprised on what I said. It’s like… because of my honesty, our situation will go worse.

But what will I do? It’s the truth.

I saw Hyun Joong’s expression. He’s shocked too. More surprised than I do, perhaps.

Yeah yeah, something’s awkward in here, so I tried to form words again and I let them came out from my mouth.

 

 

“And… and I know that you’re not that kind of person, right? And... Who the hell gave her the permission to call you babe? I’m the only one who must do that. She’s absurd.”I can’t look at him straightly. I think I said something wrong.

 

 

But I just said I love him!

Yah. I don’t know what’s happening in here~

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

All that she had said… all are now like stray bullets striking on me.

I think. And also I feel that I’ve already forgiven her. I’m just trying my best not to feel that.

I thought I will be happy if I get that 5 million and buy what I want. I never thought that I will be happy because of Hwangbo… because of her only.

Right now, I just don’t want to hurt her or make her cry.

 

 

I lift her head, look at her straightly and smiled, “I… I love you too Hwangbo. I know that you know that she’s my ex. But don’t worry. Now I consider her as an evil, ugly witch who wants to destroy us. And I promise. I’m not the same person she’s talking about. I will only look at you. Only you.”

 

 

The words I just said came back on my head again.

 I didn’t do it on purpose, but I don’t care. What’s more important, I expressed what I feel.

I’m not as honest as this before. I know I’ve changed a lot.

But, I think it’s happier to be prank. You know, the feeling of you can say everything you want, most true words that really came from the heart.

I can feel that right now. I feel I’m honest enough to say those words, even if I’m not being honest from the start.

She suddenly gave a warm embrace. Surprise stopped me from thinking pathetic thoughts, but put my hands on her back after.

 

 

“Thank you Hyun Joong-sshi. You’re always there for me.”

 

 

I didn’t answer.

I’m really feeling guilty right now.

This past 10 months, I’m always thinking about my favorite cars, and how it was ripped because of the person who embraces me right now.

I really don’t know what to do.

I ‘m just not thinking properly during those hopeless months. And I always think that… I will never fall in love with Hwangbo.

Now I just did! I just did.

I solemnly thank Hye Sun for what she did today. I will be a dummy forever if she did not do this.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaah. Sorry for putting Hye Sun as Hwangbo's antagonist.

I can't think of any names related to Hyun Joong!

So sorry for her fans. Maybe I need more research about him. ><