Chapter 11

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

I am now here at my van, waiting for her.

Thank God this will be the last mall to be visited. And Hwangbo also said that after her work here, she will be free.

So all settled right? We will go on a date^^

Many minutes had passed.

I am waiting for her like days are passing. Aish. So boring here in the van

Maybe she feels the same way a while ago. Keke. That girl. She’s really strong. Waiting there for hours standing just to get my autograph.

Well she can get it anytime ne??

I saw her taking her big and fast steps.

I just smiled and moved out of the van.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

I saw Hyun Joong standing in front of the van.

And where will this guy bring me?

Aish. Too much for that thoughts.

 

 

“You’re late again.” He smiled as he approaches me.

 

“Late? You didn’t –“ The words that must come out didn’t came.

 

Well…

His lips just suddenly touched my cheeks.

Gaah. I’m like a princess in here~

This guy is really as in REAL driving me crazy.

 

 

“Yeah. I forgot to set the due time.”

 

“So it’s your fault~”

 

 

He then opened the door and waited me to sit on the van’s front seat.

He happily drove the van until we reached our destination.

 

 

“Mall again??” Oh my gosh. Is he not tired of going to malls?

 

“We will pick our clothes for my birthday party.”

 

“Don’t you recognize who is beside you??” I alleged. Well, if he needs a fashion designer, I am the perfect person.

 

“Are gowns from classical period is your specialty?? You know, my birthday theme is “Classical masquerade”~” He said with glimmering eyes. Sounds too childish yay.

 

“N-no..” I just said with an unbelieving tone. How could he be so childish?

 

“Yaah. So get up! Time is passing~”

 

We went in the mall and visited all the shops there with the same specialty.

There are many many many beautiful gowns here.

And almost all of them fit perfectly on me according to Hyun Joong.

Aish. I can’t decide which is which.

And Hyun Joong is not helping though. He keeps on saying, “Ah~ that fits perfectly.”

Yah yah. A compliment or what?

Haaay~ I don’t know what to do.

Our feet brought us to the second to the last shop in this whole mall~

Yeah. Sounds tiring right? Really really tiring.

I saw a blue classical dress over the corner *credits for this link*. And that captured my attention.

I think it will fit me best.

So I grabbed Hyun Joong’s arm and went to the dress.

 

 

“This one. Whatcha think??” I pointed the dress I want.

 

“It’s ok.”

 

 

He faced the sales lady for her to give the dress to me.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

She went on the dressing room.

Yah! She’s really slow!

I tend to look at my wrist watch for so many times. And I think she took 30 minutes to finish.

Yah. Sluggish girl.

After that minutes, she came out of the room.

I stood from my seat, really surprised.

She looks pretty. Much pretty that a while ago.

That gown is the best fit for her. I like it very very much.

I continued staring at her as she approach me.

 

“What?” She gave a how-do-I-look stare.

 

“Nothing. You look like a woman from renaissance.”

 

“Yah~”

 

"I’m joking ok? Keke. Beautiful."

 

"I’m thinking it too childish. And from all the themes, why did you chose this?"

 

"It’s just unique."

 

We then look for my clothes, and she helped me to look for it. *credits for this link*

She’s really a good stylist I must say, because he knows what’s best for me.

After that, we look for our masks *credits for this and this link* and then we went home.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

Hyun Joong opened the door as we reached home.

 

 

“YAAAAAH~~~”

 

I just saw Bom with her big big smile.

 

“Surprise!!!”

 

“Why are you—“ He said, his eyes are still like the owl’s.

 

 

Bom opened the door to its maximum width, and there came SS501 and Seung Hyun.

 

 

“All of you…. AISH~ Why didn’t you tell me?” Hyun Joong then continued.

 

“Hyung. We just don’t want to disturb you and her.” That’s Kyu Jong, answering him.

 

“Ahh. By the way, Hwangbo, my girlfriend. This isn’t the formal yet ara?” I smiled and bowed at them.

 

“Fine.” Kyu Jong smirked.

 

“OK OK stop that!! Tonight, Tantananan!!~~~~”Bom showed what’s on the table like a magician with her glimmering eyes and big smiles. “Let’s have truth and drink or dare and drink with these!”

 

Seung Hyun quickly approached Bom and warned her.“Honey, you’re thinking childish again.”

 

“It’s not childish~ we were playing this when we are in college. Right Hwangbo?”

 

“A-ah.. Yeah.” I answered. Yaaah. I hate that kind of game.

 

“See…”

 

“I’ll say that to my dad-in-law.” Seung Hyun whispered suddenly.

 

 

Soooo fail.

Everyone heard it really clear.

 

 

“Yaah~ I heard it!” Bommie punched Seung Hyun’s arm with her full strength.

 

“AWWWWW! It’s a joke honey. Keke” Seung Hyun then caressed her arm like a child.

 

 

All of us didn’t control ourselves and laughed at them.

Wow. Such a nice couple.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Bom spun the bottle on the floor.

We are now sitting with a circular shape, and of course Hwangbo is beside me.

It took a minute to stop, but what’s worse is it stopped right in front of Hwangbo.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

It stopped… IN FRONT of me.

Gaaah. How annoying.

 

 

“Ok my dear. Truth or dare?” Bom asked, with a teasing smile forming on her face. Yaaah. I hate this.

 

“Truth.”

 

“Alright. Uhm…. If Hyun Joong’s goin’ to propose anytime soon, would you accept his proposal?”

 

“Uhm. Lemme say yes for that.”

 

 

I drank a glass of soju after that. Then I rotated the bottle once again.

I stopped at Seung Hyun. Now I have the honor to ask this bully. Haha

 

 

“Yaah Seung Hyun-ssi. Truth or—“

 

“TRUTH!!”

 

“Keke. You didn’t even let me finish huh. Alright. This question’s for you. You and Bommie are 3 years in a relationship. Why didn’t you propose yet?”

 

“Secret.”

 

“YAAAH! There are no “secrets” here~” Aish. This man is really secretive.

 

“Answer it. I want to know that truth…” Bom suddenly interrupted.

 

“Aish.. I… I just want another 2 years with her as my girlfriend.” And finally! Seung Hyun answered it.

 

“Aha… So I’ll count on that!”

 

 

The bottle spun for several times. Until it pointed Hyun Joong.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

It pointed me.

That damn bottle pointed me..

And the demon of all demons, Seung Hyun will ask me.

Aish~ Why now??!

 

 

“Ok… Truth? Or dare?” I hate that smirk Hyunnie.

 

“Dare.”

 

“Kyaa! This is what I’m waiting!!”

 

“Just say what you wanna say~” I said with embarrassment. For Pete’s sake take me outta here now!

 

“I want you to have French kiss with Hwangbo. I want it to be REAL torrid.”

 

“What?”

 

 

What the~ FRENCH KISS? TORRID?

From where did he get that command??

Yaaah. This man. I just said it will go like war.

 

 

“Want me to repeat?? Keke” Seung Hyun grinned. I want to kill him right now!

 

“Yaah Seung Hyun-ssi!! What the heck are thinking huh??” Hwangbo in with a tone of embarrassment over Seung Hyun.

 

“Hey. Hwangbo doesn’t like it. Ok. I have another command. Tell Hwangbo “I love you” in front of us. WITH feelings~” The savior, Bom said. Wait. Is she really a savior?

 

 

Everyone stopped laughing.

Seems like I will bring the next mood of this room.

And what is Bom thinking?

Oh well~

I just sighed and did what she commanded.

I held her arm for her to face me, as she hesitantly does it.

I stared at her for seconds, but I feel like I’m staring at her forever.

Things are getting odd. They are getting dim and dim. Until I can only see Hwangbo’s face.

My heart is pounding more and more, so I decided to say those words.

 

 

“Hwangbo… I-I love you.”

 

 

Those words came to my mouth slowly, as if I will want to reminisce this moment over and over again.

 

 

“Sooooo SWEEEEEET!!!” Seung Hyun screamed and laughed.

 

 

Hwangbo then went back from where is she a while ago, and the bottle of truth began to spin again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. As I said on CHAPTER 5, I just changed Min Ah's character.

This will be the TOPBOM special chapter. haha :DD