Chapter 8

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Good luck to me. I hope that she wouldn’t go back to her past attitude; I hope her attitude now will be like last week – when she made that first ever real smile for me.

Whoa. I can’t really believe that I’m actually thinking her… and her smile on that concert last week…

Haaaaay! I don’t want to do this! But I really have to… I have to go to her boutique.

I have to say my “fake feelings…” Or should I say “NEAR TO REAL?” Damn. I really don’t know what kind of feelings I have for her. Maybe I’m just freaking carried away by her attitude towards me these past few days. Well she’s like other girls who are sometimes bully, but she’s not the SAME Hwangbo that I first saw, that everyday GOD has created she always pouts and makes sure that she’s cruel to me.

Oh my Hyun Joong……. forget that ing “feeling” first, concentrate on 5 million and on your new car!

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

I’m busy… but I’m happy, much happier than before~

Something makes me happy? Yap, definitely correct… but I don’t know what. WHAT? Or maybe WHO?

Gosh Hwangbo, you’re thinking stupid things again!

I went to my job when I received a phone call from Hyun Joong.

I answered it as fast as I could, not like before… well before I don’t even care about his calls and every little damn thing about him. But now it’s different.

 

 

“Hello.”I answered it with excitement.

 

“I’m outside your boutique.”

 

“What?”

 

 

I smiled widely.

I.JUST.DON’T.KNOW.WHY.

I looked outside from the window off my office, anyways my boutique consists of two floors, so I can see the cap clearly, I cannot see the man’s face but I know its Hyun Joong.

I ran towards the entrance of the boutique, and saw Hyun Joong standing in front of the glass door. Then I opened it and smiled at him as big as I can.

 

 

“Oh. Why did come here?” I happily started the conversation.

 

“I just want to tell you something personal.”

 

“And what is that?”

 

He looked at the watch as he talked to me.“I will be fetching you at… uhm… maybe at 6:30 PM.”

 

I stared at him, with a what-the-hell-are-you-planning look. He just smiled at me and started speaking again.“I’m planning of a dinner tonight.”

 

“Ah…”I nod slowly. Well. I’m forming my own little plan.

 

“What? Is it ok?”

 

“Uhm yeah! It’s fine with me.”

 

“Ok. See you later then.”

 

 

He went out after that.

Gosh. As in OH MY GOSH.

OK OK… I’m hella inspired again.

They say that things done by inspired people are beautiful. So Imma do my job now~

***

I did what I planned. I closed the boutique really early. Usually, we’re closing it at eight, but now, I actually closing it this early for our “date.” I’ll closing it now~~~ and the hell I care with my bastard costumers?? Yah yah.. I’m doin’ this for my … Oh. I’m doin’ this for HYUN JOONG!

He fetched me at exactly 6:30, as he said. And for me, the 10 minutes of waiting is all worth it!

We went to their house, because he said that we will have our “dinner date” in his house. Hmm. My idea is really correct. His house is really really really big! My house is big… But not like this. OHMAGAD! Excitement overflows!!! There is the infinity pool over there! And of course, cars are also in the list. Sets of stylish cars are parked here. I think his cars cost more than I expect.

He interrupted me from looking around. My excitement stops for a minute.

 

 

Uhm… Hwangbo, please go to the terrace first… If you don’t mind. I’ll get something in my room. Uh… I’ll just follow you there.”

 

“Uh. Alright. I don’t mind.”

 

 

He accompanied me up to the stairs. I moved up to the terrace, and I saw a pretty arrangement. It has a table, clothed with red, silky table cloth and a beautiful flower arrangement above. I looked at the beautiful view of the pool from here, glowing because of the lights.

All I can hear is pure silence.

I looked above; there are no clouds… maybe a few, but not much. Later, there will be stars twinkling in the sky.

This is the exact date I’m thinking of… maybe not for other girls, because this sounds a normal date. But knowing the fact that Hyun Joong cooked all the foods we’ll be having tonight – that is hella sweet…

When he came we sat on the chairs. At the middle of the dinner, Hyun Joong went serious. He stood and went away the table, put his hands on the steel barrier and gazed the pool. After some time he faced me again.

 

 

“I think it’s about time to tell you…” He softly said as he stared at me.

 

“Huh?”

 

 

I heard what he said actually. Oh yeah yeah. Wrong reply… I just can’t understand what he’s talking about. I stood, came close to him and asked him again.

 

 

“I mean… What do you wanna tell?” I continued. I just can’t get my eyes off his.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

I looked at her seriously. I felt my heart boomed suddenly. This situation really scares the heck of me! I don’t know what is right, because my concern is in the 5 million, to buy a new car, and it’s easy to buy a new car with it. 5 million is not a joke… I mean, I can’t have it in one day. And in man talks, you must do what you promised.

But… what if she falls in love with me? That’s not a good situation!

Huh…

OK OK!!! Just forget about the consequences Hyun Joong! You started it already. And there’s no way of going out of this freaking situation~

I swiped my hand in my pocket to get the thing that will finish this sh*t: a simple silver ring. Maybe she likes proposals, so I thought this idea..

 

 

“Hwangbo… Uhm… I’m thinking… uhm… I’m just..”

 

“Thinking what?”

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

Why is he like that? I mean, he became serious this whole night, and that freaking attitude worries me. And… What the hell is in his hand? I’m not some sort of fortune tellers to tell what’s inside. He can hide anything from his hand. So no clue at all…

 

 

“What’s in your hand anyways?” I asked at him, with my puppy eyes. Gaah. Annoying me.

 

“Huh? This??”

 

“Yeah~” I then nodded like a child. I don’t know why I’m like this. Haha.

 

“Uhm.. It’s…”

  

“May I see?” Yah yah! I’m fed up with my curiosity.

 

 

I attempted to take the thing the heck away from his hand, but he avoided his hand rapidly. I jumped to get it, but he put his ing hand elsewhere for me not to take it.

Damn! GIVE IT NOW!

 

 

“Heyyyy~ Give it to meeeeeee!!!!!!”

 

“Wait! Don’t be too harsh!”

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

This girl is sooooo embarrassing!

She continued forcing me to give what’s in my hand.

I don’t want her to take it like this!

I will tell it~ I just need time! You! YAAAAAH! Mischievous!

She continued jumping and trying to get the ring, until she pinched my arm REAL hard~

 

 

“AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Oh my! AISHHHHH!!!! The ring fell from my hand! You bastard. This will be your last~~~

Maybe the ring is in the pool. It’s the most possible place for that ing ring to fall.

 

 

“I’m sorry…. You ok?” She nervously looked at my hand. My God. What the hell will I do now?

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Why don’t you want me to see it? Is that really important?”

 

“Yap. That’s important… Maybe it’s in the pool now.” I looked at the pool, and stared at her again.

 

“Ok. Then let’s go downstairs.”

 

 

We went at the pool. I removed my suit, necktie, shoes and socks then.

 

 

“Hyun Joong… I want to help you.”

 

“No. Stay here. I can do this.”

 

“But~~”

-------------------------------------------------

 

People, I just have this chapter right?

Whoa. I cannot see it. O.O