Chapter 14

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

What the hell is happening?

Bommie has called me a while ago… and she said that I should go to their favorite restaurant.

I know she’s mad. But she intended to just show her fakest happy expressions ever.

She knows that I will notice that. Why did she show it anyways??

When I reached the restaurant, I saw Bommie with Seung Hyun.

Bommie then showed a fake smile on me.

Yah yah. Bommie-ah. Stop that…

 

 

I showed my real smile at her and asked her,  “Hey Bom. Why? Any problem?”

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

How… How can I say that to her?

Any suggestions on how will I start?

Gosh. This is really really hard.

I know I know… She noticed I’m angry a while ago.

Aish! Why can’t I hide my feelings on her??!

I sighed and looked at Seung Hyun, wanting him to tell what is damn happening.

But he stood in his tracks, cannot say even a word and like a child wanting to cry in front of us.

Seems like his conscience is eating him now. Maybe he’s thinking what will happen to Hwnagbo’s smiles once he tells her the truth.

 

 

“Uhm. Hwangbo… Don’t be astonished on what I’m gonna say.”

 

“Why?? Bommie… What’s the problem?”

 

“Hyun Joong is the problem.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“His feelings for you are not true.”

 

“Hey. It’s a joke right?” She showed her that’s-not-true smile. Please Hwangbo, believe me. I want to end this kind of talk now.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

I thought there is a problem.

Then out of nothing she will suddenly crack a joke?

Yah yah. Stop that. I know behind those serious faces are laughing one.

I know it isn’t true. It will never be true.

I know how Hyun Joong loves me. I know that. I can feel that. I can even see that.

Why will these people suddenly say that?

For what purpose? For what damn purpose?!

 

 

“That’s the truth.” Bommie showed a weak smile.

 

 

No. No.

You are not serious right?

The heck. You two! You know I’m happy with my life right?!

Please. Don’t do that. Don’t ruin me.

I shook my head.

A part of my mind says it isn’t true. But the rest… the rest are telling that maybe… maybe Bom is really telling the truth.

 

 

“Then. How will you prove that huh?”

 

“Seung Hyun. Tell her the truth.” She faced Seung Hyun with a blank face.

 

 

I didn’t see that smile on Bommie.

That usual smile I see when she calls Seung Hyun’s name.

I’m starting to worry on everyone’s state.

It feels like everyone’s life will go ruined like hell in just a single mistake.

I looked at Seung Hyun and attentively listened on every word he said.

 

 

“She's telling the truth. Hyun Joong doesn’t feel any love for you.”

 

 

Those words came to me over and over again like an echo.

Hyun Joong doesn’t feel any love for me.

Ridiculous. How can he say that?

Please.

Stop that. Tell me you two are joking… or just pinch me for me to wake from this nightmare.

I don’t know what to do if this is really true. I will die if this is true.

 

 

“He’s playing dirty games with you. He let me to pay him 5 million in a condition that he and you will go on a relationship. He wants you to pay for his ripped car in a different and exciting way. I’m sorry Hwangbo, but for him, your feelings are nothing but a toy.”

 

 

A slap from my bare hands came to his face after those unreasonable words came from his mouth.

 

 

“Now tell me Seung Hyun. Is my heart costs 5 million? How can you do that?! I can even give him more than 5 million, why didn’t he ask for money?!”

 

 

Seung Hyun left nothing on his tongue.

I left the two without saying a bye.

I want to cry. I want to shout to the whole world that Hyun Joong is nothing but a user.

But I can’t do what I want. I can’t cry in front of too many people. Because if I do so, they’ll say I’m weak.

I don’t need to cry. Nothing will change if I do. I will not cry. Never.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just changed my format.. Hope yah like it...

I'll update sooner... I hope studying college courses is an easy thing to do!!

Just subscribe and comment! I love yau all~~