Chapter 19

Love For Revenge

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

 

 

“Ok. Now put your hands to her waist.” I moved my right hand on my co-model’s waist, hesitantly, as I look at Hwangbo’s reaction.

 

 

It’s been a week since I signed that contract, and in that one week, she never talked to me about our private lives – our relationship I guess. The main reason why I signed the contract is because I want to see her again and explain every d@mn thing happened. I want to make it up to her. I want to get her back.

But then what’s happening now’s being crap.

This gay photographer likes me to have intimate shots with this flirt French model, in her 20s I think, about 5’7 in height, with reddish, long hair curled in the ends, has a fit body, small face and big honey-coloured eyes. Yes she’s irresistibly hot, captivating, gorgeous – anything you want to say about her.

And I can see jealousy in Hwangbo’s eyes. She’s just trying to hide it from everyone, but she can’t hide it from me.

Oh my. Does it mean she still love me?

And I smiled from that thought.

I saw her rolled her eyes at me, and that made me smirk.

I stopped and bit my lips when I realized that she’ll get more annoyed if I continue doing this smirking-while-doing-intimate-shots-with-a-flirt thing. Ahhhh, I must not smirk.

 

 

“Hey Hyun Joong. Don’t look somewhere else. Look at the cam.”

 

“I’m sorry.” I said, half apologetic, then I looked back at Hwangbo once more.

 

“Please concentrate.” I nod. “Now embrace Anna.” The girl attentively walked in front of me, having a seductive smile, or for me, a very irritating smile. I tried to put my arms in her back as her head turns to the cam. “And please put your hand over the back of Anna’s waist, passionately.” He added.

 

 

I breathed, trying to calm my nerves. I concentrated on what the photographer wants me to do and avoided the body-melting stares of both Hwangbo and Anna. We had a few shots, and finally I decided to look at Hwangbo again, but she’s not in the place where she’s supposed to be. I secretly roamed my eyes around the studio, hoping to see her, but she’s not in the whole area. Maybe she’s outside. I waited for her while I’m with this Anna, having some shots. It kinda sounds ridiculous though, me waiting for her – since that day up to now; I’m still waiting for her.

After a minute she showed her face again, and she’s heading on us.

Is she walking towards me?

She stopped at the photographer and whispered something. Oh. Not to me.

After whispering she walked on her way out of the studio again and the gay photographer started clapping while saying that the shoot have to end now because Hwangbo needs to attend some business. Oh well, we can manage this photo shoot without her, but they decided to end it for who-knows-what reason.

Who-knows-what reason? Or I-need-to-know reason?

Yes. I need to keep her from my eyes. And stalking for a day will not create a sin right?

So there. I followed her.

She walked briskly out of the building while calling on someone. I cannot hear what she’s saying because she’s inches away from me. After stepping out of the revolving glass doors, she hailed a cab, then entered. The cab ran after some seconds. I counted 5 more seconds then I followed the cab. After some  time it stopped at a coffee shop. I stayed in my car for a while, hoping that she’ll stay on my peripherals. And it came true. No need to follow her inside.

She sat in front of a guy, whose table is at the glass window. Double crap.

A guy waiting for her… That’s supposed to be me.

I breathed hard. Maybe the guy’s waiting for her for a long time.

Maybe the guy’s…

I can’t content myself with maybes. So I called Seung Hyun.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

“Is Bom telling something about Hwangbo?”

 

“Not that much. Why?”

 

“Did she tell you that Hwangbo has a boyfriend?” I clenched my jaw.

 

“She’s starting to go out with someone. Bom said he’s her friend.” He paused, “Uhh, Why’d you ask?”

 

“I can see them having fun now.” Which is a fact, because I can see them laughing at something. She’s having fun with him. And I’m devastated by the thought.

 

“And your plan is… watching them. Only?” He emphasized the words ‘watching them’ and ‘only’. If only he knows that I really want to enter that café and throw my bare fists on the face of that bastard. I want to say to Hwangbo that I’m really feeling so hurt seeing her with another, but I can’t. Because.We.Already.Broke.Up.

 

“Maybe. If this will be the best way.”

 

“Really? No plans of spanking the guy?”

 

“I’m now planning to plant a time bomb on that guy’s body.” That’s what I am imagining.

 

“You’re rude.”

 

I nod. “I know.”

 

“But seriously?”

 

“I want to but I can’t.”

 

“Ok. So stay like that for a while and wait for a perfect time.”

 

“That’s what I’m doing.” The bastard stood up. He offered his hand and Hwangbo grabbed it. She followed him and he led her at his car. He opened the car door for her. She enthusiastically entered the car and buckled her seatbelt. Oh, I must be thankful that the tint in his window is not that dark. I can still see the both of them. But then the feeling is not that good because it is in my Audi where she must ride.

 

“Hey Hyun Joong, still there?”

 

“I need to hang up. Bye.” I clicked the ‘end’ button and looked at the car again. But the car’s nowhere to be found.

 

I clasped harder on the steering wheel. Where the hell did they go? Where did that bastard take my Hwangbo? I can’t think straight. I started my car’s engine and drive with no direction. I just want to look for them. I followed every gray Vios I see and tried my best to search for her in the car. But I still cannot see her. One inch and I’m losing hope, but every time I imagine her with another man I don’t know, the urge of finding her is coming again. I just want her by my side, or at least on the range of my sight, safe.

 

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

 

“Yes. In 20 minutes.” I ended the call and walk in the studio again to say that the pictorial will end a little earlier. I mean, the pictorial has to end now. After saying to the photographer what I want, I headed to the outside to get a cab.

 

 

Ugh. Brian is calling again. “Hey. I’m here.”

 

“I know Brian. I’ll be there.”

 

“Be sure Hwangbo. I’m waiting.”

 

“Yes. In 20 minutes. I promise.”

 

I hailed a cab and said my destination. I waited to be there. Wait for 20 minutes Brian. Please! “Miss. Do you know who’s in that car?” The taxi driver suddenly asked me. I looked at the rear view mirror and saw a red Audi following us. I just shook my head. Though it looks familiar, I just thought that there are many of those cars in the world.

 

“No, ajhussi. Why?”

 

“That car has been following us.” Following? Why would a good-looking car follow this taxi? Maybe the driver’s just thinking things.

 

“Don’t mind him please.” I finally said and he shut up. He led me to my destination, a café 15 kilometers away from the studio. I looked for Brian and he is staying at the table nearest the glass windows.

 

“Hey.” He stands and pulled my seat.

 

“Thank you.” I sat while he made his way to his chair again. “I’m not late, right?”

 

“No no. It’s ok.”

 

“So here are the designs for your wedding,” he showed his biggest smile upon hearing ‘your wedding’.

 

 

Yup he’s not my date, if you ask. The blind date that Bommie arranged was a major failure. I mean, I don’t like the guy, and he confessed that I’m too bossy for him, so he didn’t like me too. We stayed friends though and never stop seeing. So yeah, Brian is my guy best friend, and now my client.

I showed him my designs that I especially did for his big day. He nods his head and smiles as he turns every page of my sketchbook.

 

 

“Uhm.  This one is beautiful.” He stopped and smiled. He showed it to me.

 

“Yes I agree.”

 

“If soon-to-be wife would wear this one, what kind of shoes should she wear? She could wear rubber shoes, right?”

 

“What?!”

 

“I mean, if the shoes are not exposed because of the gown, then she could wear any kind of shoes, so she’s gonna wear rubber shoes.”

 

“Brain, what are you saying? Of course she won’t! Every bride wants heels. Oh no, not just bride. All girls want heels.”

 

“But… I’m afraid she’d fall.”

 

“Huh?” Anytime I would laugh. Oh, I’m always so amused with the kind of thinking he has.

 

“Hey don’t laugh at me. It’s true I’m afraid she would trip over. I saw a video of an epic bride who fell down while walking on the aisle and I don’t want that to happen!”

 

“Ok. I’ll *laughs* stop. *laughs*Ok. I’m clear. *laughs* I’m sorry. *laughs*” Oh my God Brian, your hopeless.

 

“Hey!” He scolds, but starts smiling.

 

“Do you really think she would trip over?”

 

“I’m thinking of all possibilities, Hwangbo.”

 

“Alright, then she could use wedge shoes then. It’s easier to balance because it feels like its flat.” I smiled and unconsciously looked outside for a moment, and back to Brian again. But I decided to look again outside because I thought I saw something familiar. And yes it is, the great red Audi that the taxi driver was suspecting a while ago. So it’s not following the taxi, it’s following me. D@mn I never thought about that. “Uhm. Brian, are you sure you like this one? Don’t you want to show it to your bride?”

 

“I would like to. So she can decide for herself.”

 

“Aha. Then bring this with you. Anything else?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Ok… uhm… Can you… uhm…” How can I ask if it’s ok with him to help me with that Audi? Ugh.

 

“What? I’ll do any favor.”

 

“Do you see the red Audi outside?”

 

“Where?” He started to look outside and move his neck like a giraffe.

 

“Hey! Don’t be too obvious!”

 

“Why?”

 

“That car stalks me… Err…” I bit my lip. “Please help me to get rid of that… Ugh. Person.”

 

“And now you’re funny.” He starts smirking. Ahhh, I hate smirks!

 

“Please??”

 

“Ok ok. Let’s go.” We both stood. But what surprised me is when he held my hand.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Getting rid of him.”

 

“Hey. What will you do?”

 

“Hmm. Let’s see.” I saw him smiled.

 

 

Omo what will he do? Will he confront the person in that car? Oh no. What if I’m wrong and I’m just exaggerating things? Oh my God. Get your face ready for humiliation, Hwangbo.

I breathed hard while we are walking out of the café. He reached for the double glass doors and let me walk out first. We walk by the parking bay that is in front of the café. But then he did not do what I thought. For some seconds we are in front of his car, he opened the door for me and then he walked on the other side to open his door.

 

“What are you trying to do?”

 

“I will try to get him lost.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Ready?”

 

“Yeah.” I smiled, a way of saying thanks. He started the engine and in just minutes, or seconds, we cannot see the car anymore. “You are really good on these, huh?”

 

“This is my first time, anyways.”

 

“Oh well. Thank you very much.”

 

“No problem.”

 

 

Since I am now inside his car, he decided to show my designs to his bride with me. She liked all of them so it took us time. But then she finally decided on the simplest but the most elegant one.

After dinner I decided to go home, but Brain insisted to drive me home instead of getting a cab and I had no choice because he won’t let me go home if I insist.

After some time we are in front of my house. But then, it gave me chills because on the other side of the road, there parks the red Audi that was “stalking” me a while ago.

So… The driver of that Audi knows my house?

No way.

 

 

“Brian. There it goes again.”

 

“What?”

 

“The red Audi is there again.”

 

“Really?” I bit my lip and looked at the other side of the road. He followed my stare and he began tsking. “Really huh, seems like you are not over thinking a while ago.”

 

“What will I do?”

 

“Stay here. I’ll go out.”

 

 

He went out of the car, and the driver went out too without letting Brian near his car. It is really dark that I can’t see his face. But then the body structure, it’s really familiar. I saw Brian moving backward, and after two steps what happened really surprised me.

The man hit Brian. On the face.

OH.MY.GOD.What will I do now? Oh my God.

Even if I’m so scared I went out of the car and hurriedly run to Brian.

 

“Brian are you alright?” He’s not alright I know, his lips are bleeding! He nod and I looked at the man who hit him. “Hey what are you – Hyun Joong?” I didn’t noticed that I my eyes did get big. Now I know why the car is familiar, even his structure in the dark. But I never thought he is here all the time, stalking me. He grabbed my hands and to my surprise I stood up. “Why did you hit Brian?” No answer, instead he dragged me towards his car across the road, “Hey stop! Let me go!” His left hand brushed his hair, the other is holding my wrist tight. He doesn’t answer but he still dragging me. I’m getting scared. I never saw him like this, hitting somebody. He never treated like this, dragging me. “Please Hyun Joong.” I begged, tears are nearly coming. But then he doesn’t answer.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update again! Weeeee!

The ending will be posted tomorrow, if not then maybe next week. :>

Sorry guys it took you long to wait for this ^__^

LOVELOVELOVE

 

-bunnyTOP