Chapter 13

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Seung Hyun called me.

Maybe he called again to tell me about the money.

 

 

“Yah Hyun Joong-ssi. Ah… About the money…”

 

 

I just said so.

And I must say… that while I’m talking to him, I can hear someone wishing that I must not do that.

I also wish I didn’t do that kind of thing to her.

Because now, I can feel that my conscience is starting to eat me.

It’s as if I’m starting to be killed in a very slow, hurting way, but I can’t do anything to save my pitiful self.

But as I talk to Seung Hyun, I can say that he does not feel the same way. He talks as cool as he is. Really really cool.

 

 

“I’ve already transferred the 2 million on your account. And the other 3 million, I’ll give that to you on your birthday.” I must imagine Seung Hyun is smiling right now.

 

 

My God.

Don’t give it anymore Seung Hyun.

5 million costs no more… It costs nothing compared to what I and you did to her.

I can’t say that to Seung Hyun. I know he will think something bad if I say my true feelings to him.

 

 

“Ok. Do what you want.” The cold tone of my voice came out.

 

“So… What now? What will you do to Hwangbo? I mean, our game is now done. I think you don’t need her anymore.”

 

“I think. I’ll start to get rid of her.”

 

 

Or she’ll start getting rid of me?

I’m afraid to see her leaving because of my foolishness.

But I’m pretty sure;she will do that once she’ll know… that I’m just playing with her… BEFORE. But now, it’s not the same. I have my true feelings for her.

But still I know that she wouldn’t understand. Even if I know that she feels the same way as I do.

 

 

“Oh really? I mean, we know that she learned to love you. And she and you… are on for three months. I think it will be pretty hard to get rid of her. So goo –“ Seung Hyun’s line suddenly lost.

Tsk. Why will he put his phone off when I’m still not finished talking to him???

 

“Yeoboseyo?? Seung Hyun??”

 

 

He didn’t come back.

I put my phone off my ear. Well I can’t do anything.

I think of Hwangbo instead. I began to think of ways to say all the foolishness I did to her.

 

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

 

Oh my.

What will I do now?

I didn’t notice that I put the phone off my ear and left Hyun Joong talking there… as Bom having a dreadful look at me.

I know that she heard all what we talked about.

I didn’t see her though. I’m a fool I didn’t see her.

I know. I know she heard something. I can see through her face that she heard something. And I’m afraid that it’s bad.

Yeah, I’m gonna say I also felt bad knowing that Bom’s best friend is the one that we used to play with.

But, I felt worse on Hyun Joong’s part. He lost a precious car because of her.

I know how addicted Hyun Joong is to cars. I see how much effort he puts to buy those precious things. And I know how Hyun Joong feels if one of these cars gets ripped because of an accident, because I myself is a collector.

I wish Bom and Hwangbo are not friends.

If that happens, I’ll be forever thankful.

Because now, I’m afraid that Bom will suggest ending our relationship now, because of Hwangbo.

No. It cannot happen now.

Not in this situation.

I know we can make it again.

I know we can fix this.

No.

 

 

“So that’s a game.” She said while approaching me and giving me a death glare.

 

“Honey, I’ll explain.”

 

“Explain? How? I know Hwangbo loves Hyun Joong so much. And now, I will learn that you two are just playing games with her all this time?”

 

“Look. I just helped Hyun Joong out. I just made that game to help him recover from the accident. I even asked him if we should continue it, and he said that he wanted to seek some revenge. I only made that for a good purpose – and that’s helping him out.”

 

“You’re not thinking what you’re doing!” She sighed and patted her forehead.

 

 

I’m sorry Bommie-ah. I’m really really sorry.

I did that kind of thing to your best friend.

 

 

“I will say it to Hwangbo. I will say it now.”

 

 

She pulled her phone from her bag.

No.

No way! You’re not gonna do that!!

 

 

“No. Honey, wait. Don’t say it!”

 

“Can you just stop?! If you don’t want to end this relationship, then let me help her. Like what you did to THAT Hyun Joong!”

 

 

Now I cannot say even a word.

When she talks about that… I cannot do anything.

She knows that I don’t want seeing her walking out of my life.

And that’s why she used that thing for me to stop. And it did work like sh*t.

Right now, maybe she’s thinking on Hwangbo, if that girl will still be ok.

Gaah.

I admit I did wrong. And this is the result of that shameful mistake.