Chapter 10

Love For Revenge

 

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

I went to my boutique’s branch to take care of some things.

We’ve actually changed every design of the clothes we’re releasing, from the worker’s uniforms to the costumers itself. And today, I think it will be a hectic and punishing day for me.

When I entered the shop, I saw Mr. Kwon, my manager, first as if he’s waiting for me for a long time.

 

 

“Manager. Good morning.” I said to Manager Kwon as I entered the branch.

 

“Good morning ma’am.” He then bowed as he greeted me back.

 

 

I looked around the shop.

Yeah. Something’s missing??

No no. I mean someone’s missing??

 

 

“Manager. Where are the other sales ladies?”

 

“Uhm… Ma’am. They are actually in the fan signing event.”

 

“What?? Why did you allow them to go there?”

 

“Didn’t you notice the fan signing event of SS501 on second floor?”

 

“Huh? You mean that they are –“

 

 

He bowed at me. Maybe to seek some apology for what happened.“Yes Ma’am. And they say that they will only be there for short time.”

 

 

Haha, maybe he thought that that “they” are actually referring to those sales ladies.

But actually, I’m referring to SS501, especially to Hyun Joong.

Thank God he didn’t let me to finish my statement. Because if he let me so, he will know that I’m actually referring to SS501.

 

 

“Wait here. I’ll just go downstairs.”

 

“Alright Ma’am.”

 

 

I went out of the shop and looked for the event.

Or anything that has a lot a people falling in a very long line.

Maybe, Hyun Joong’s there.

Haay. Why didn’t he tell me about this?

That guy. He really wants me to be surprised.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Yes this is the place. This is the mall where Hwangbo’s branch is.

And this is the place where we had our first kiss.

That funny kiss that made my life miserable now.

At first I thought that playing with a girl is somewhat exciting. Well because I never experienced it before.

But now, I feel like I’m into something that I don’t like, even if in reality, me and Seung Hyun wants it really.

I wish I never did it to her. Because now I know that hurting someone’s feeling feels like a piece of hell.

As I think of Hwangbo, I realized that I did not see her this whole time.

Yeah, where the heck is she now? Didn’t she know that I’m here?

I never said to her that I’ll have this event because I knew that she will go here today.

Well seems like she didn’t know about this.

I want her to come here now, but I can’t call her. There are a lot of future witnesses here. And I can’t be that jerk to call her.

Ok. I’ll just think about her later after this.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

I swiftly go at the second floor and look for the event.

Keke. And what is Manager Kwon thinking? That I am actually fetching those stubborn sales ladies and bring them on the shop again?

No way. I’m gonna get the album and get SS501’s autograph.

I am like a fan in here. Yeah. I am acting like a fan now.

I was not like this before. I was actually like a robot that has no rest when it comes to work. And I cannot really enjoy myself because of this lifestyle.

But now, everything has changed because of Hyun Joong. Everything is now like a piece of cake for me. I can sleep well, eat well, and I can even enjoy myself because of him.

Maybe because I learned to enjoy life even for some time.

Finally I saw what Mr. Kwon was talking about.

I bought an album, and fall in line with other fans.

And I stood there for like… 2 hours?

Well, because of some fans, those are literally embracing my boyfriend and the others like a leech.

And look at it. Hyun Joong’s smile is as big as his face now.

Yay. He’s really happy hugging other fan girls huh.

But I understand, that’s a part of his job.

I am approaching them in a very very slow way, and good thing to know that my sales ladies did not see me.

It turned out to be a boring day, until I approached their table.

It’s my turn now!! Yes!

 

“Hello! What name will I pu –“ He said with enthusiasm, but then stopped as he sees me in front of him.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

I can’t help but stare at her.

Yay! She did come!!

I smiled at her after I recover from staring and continued my question.

 

 

“What name will I put here?” I continued, with a new smile forming on my lips.

 

“Uhm. Hwangbo.” She said it as she smiles back.

 

 

I just thought… that she cannot last a minute without seeing me.

 

 

“Alright. You are the 225th fan that I signed. Where are you a while ago? You didn’t fall in line earlier…”

 

She smiled and replied,“Uh.. I’m just busy staring at some ladies who want to die.”

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

He suddenly laughed on what I said.

This is really stress-relieving.

I know that he will do that, well I’m just joking around…

I smiled at him, but he stood up and hugged me too.

 

 

“You jealous?”He giggled at my ears then tightens his embrace.

 

“You know that I’m crackin’ a joke. So I’m not.”

 

“Oh my, thank God.”

 

 

He then pushed me slightly off him.

I smiled at him and grabbed my album for the next member.

After them all, I looked at their signs as I walk through the hallway.

And I saw Hyun Joong’s priceless sign with a simple note below it.

 

“Babe, why all of a sudden? I thought you’ll be the one who’ll go surprised. But no it’s me~ keke. Anyways, go with me for a date ok? I’ll call you after work for more info ^O^ ILY<3”

 

Ok. Sweetness overload ne? And I can’t help but to smile.

These weeks, Hyun Joong is really taking care of me like he promised.

He is very careful on our relationship since then.

I like the way he keeps it, and I like the truth that I really trust him.

I know that in every corner of Seoul, there is no girl that hates him. I know that everybody wants to be his girlfriend. But I like the fact that Hyun Joong did not try to look at them, even for once, because that’s his promise.

Maybe he is the real replica of my ideal man. Because he takes care of me, and I know that he will not hurt me.

I then put the album in my bag once I reached the shop to continue my work.