Chapter 16

Love For Revenge

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

“I can’t break with him now. But I promise I will… soon after you broke with Hyun Joong… I know --”

 

“Why do you want to break with him in the first place?” I asked Bommie. Now I don’t know if this is my fault or not.

 

She then looked at me, teary eyed. “They hurt you. Isn’t it enough?”

 

“Bommie. I didn’t ask you to break with him. He didn’t do anything bad on you. And besides…” I breathed, searching for words. “And besides. I know you love him.”

 

“But Hwangbo... Now I don’t know if I can talk to him like nothing happened.”

 

“Bommie. Just please don’t think that you betrayed me because you still love him after what happened. I know you guys can fix things between yourselves. But me and Hyun Joong?” I shook my head, saying no. “All is messed up. I think we can never fix this. I really envy you for your situation, so please don’t worry about me and make it up to him or else it ends here.”

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

I don’t know if I really convinced Bommie. After all I don’t want her to get hurt the way I am now. I just don’t want them to be like us. How I wish our situation is like their situation, so I can go back to him without any hesitations. But it’s not the way it is. I need to break with him sooner.

 

 

“Hey. Long time no see honey. Are you hiding from me?” I got back to my senses and stopped walking after hearing it. “Uhm. Any problem?” I saw Hyun Joong riding on his sports car. It’s really far from the red Porsche that he used last week. Oh well, that’s him, making those cars more important than me – my feelings.

 

“Uh, nothing.” I flashed a fake smile. “And excuse me, I’m not hiding from you. I just got a little busy this week.” I continued walking as I explain my side… Alright, I lied ok? He’s correct, I hid from him.

 

“Hey hey stop.” I stopped and turned to him. “Now, hop in.”

 

“Huh?” Now, what is he thinking?

 

“Tsk.” He went out of the car and pulled me and opened the car door on the passenger seat next to driver’s seat. “I said, hop in.” He let me sit first then he closed the door and went on the opposite side of the car to go back where he was sitting before. “Hey. Don’t look at me like that. I might thaw.” He smiled. Once again I went back to my senses. Ugh, what’s on my mind?

 

“I-I’m sorry.”

 

“Well anyways, you ready?”

 

“Why? Where will we go?”

 

“It’s a secret honey. So…” His eyes are now asking if I’m ready or not.

 

“No. I’m not going with you.” He pouted and asked ‘why’ through his eyes. “You see, I have loads of work to do.”

 

He then sighed, “But --”

 

“No. I’ll walk.” He held my hand before I completely opened the car door.

 

“Wait. Stay.” He closed the door and pushed the lock and… and he buckled my seatbelt. Ok. This is really great. “I cancelled all your appointments for this morning.” He winked at me after that. So I’ll be with him for hours? No way. He then buckled his seatbelt and drove his car. “Hyun Joong. Is this important?” I mean, the reason why he did these things – kidnapping me and cancelling my appointments ‘til afternoon.

 

“Uhm. Yeah. Really important.”

 

“So what is it? You can just say it now.”

 

“I can’t.”

 

“But why? I’m dying to hear it!” Ok. I’m really urging him to say it. I can’t stand to be with him for more minutes… or even for hours.

 

“You’re so over acting honey. Don’t worry, I’ll say it later.” He said, near to laughing. Ugh, he’s so stubborn! I just shut my mouth after hearing that and let him drive the car peacefully.

 

 

This is so awkward for me. Now that I’m with him, I realized how much I missed him. I missed that face, that smile, I missed the way he treats me… I missed everything. And I admit, I still love him, after what he did. It didn’t decreased even a millimeter. But I know, everyone of you guys will say that I’m the dumbest person if I won’t break him. What’s the importance of moving on anyways? I know, it will be hard for me, but I will do it rather than trusting him again.

 

 

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

 

Is she really dying to hear the news? HA! So does that mean that she’s really excited and she’s looking forward for that news? I knew it! I knew it!!! *nods while smiling*

Ok, so we’re here at the café, ah… for some formalities? I know that this news will carry a little formality in our relationship.

I pulled a chair for her and let her sit before I do. After I sat, she started talking.

 

 

“So. Did you already recognize what you’ve done?! God Hyun Joong! How could you cancel my important appointments that easy?! So now, tell me --”

 

“You’re meeting my parents.”

 

From the bugged Hwangbo to surprised one. OK, I’m sorry! “W-what?”

 

“I said… My parents want to meet you. Ugh, formally meet you, should I say.”

 

“When?”

 

“After my birthday.”

 

 

I am very aware of what will her reaction be once she hears this. And yes, that’s normal for me. I mean, she will be the first girl who will be introduced to my parents as my girl… and maybe the last? Ok, thinking about our future again! But I can’t stop… because the girl in front of me is the true meaning of life.

And I smile from that thought.

 

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

 

“Ah really. You should’ve told me earlier.” I gulped and bit my lips. His birthday will be on Monday, next week.

 

“I’m sorry. I know how it feels, but don’t be scared, I’ll be there.”I’m not scared about the meeting. I am scared of something else.

 

“I’m not scared. *rolls eyes* Is that all?”

 

“Please Hwangbo. Come to my birthday.”

 

“Yeah I will. I promise. So… Can I go?”

 

“Yeah, If you wish.”

 

“Alright. See you.”

 

 

And a fake smile before leaving.

I have a question. Does he pity me? Even a bit? Does he?

Because now, I am, again, starting to break into pieces. He really knows how to make my life that miserable, huh?

And now, how can my plan work if I’ll meet his parents? No. This cannot happen. He is really crazy working on people’s lives like a chess piece!

I swear, I won’t let him introduce me to his parents as his girlfriend. I have one week to think… and to gather my strength.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for waiting patiently. Thank you for my supporters!!! It's really nice to be called authornim. ^_______^

Is my story doing good? Please continue supporting me if it is so. :)

Love you dear supporters ^_^ <3