Chapter 15

Love For Revenge

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

I wish she’ll understand. I wish she can forgive me.

That’s what I’m wishing while sitting here alone.

My God. I’m wishing impossible things right? But I have to.

I don’t know what she might do when she knows the truth. Yeah, I will say it to her now. I will tell about the game… that foolish game that drove me crazy over her, but because of that I know she will let me out of my life.

I started to call her, many times, but she didn’t answer.

OK. What’s with this girl? Why is she not answering?

She have to answer it now! I have to tell this now! Please answer it Hwangbo, I need to tell you that while I’m still out of my mind!

A last dial from me. She have to answer this.

And she answered.

Thank Lord she answered.

 

 

“Hwangbo, babe…” I started, with a bit of thoughts in my mind.

 

“What do you want?” She then replied in a very low voice.

 

 

I breathed. Why is she like that? Why is she letting me to go crazy thinking of her?

Oh my. It’s my fault. It’s all my fault.

Now I’m just wishing that she still don’t know about everything. I just don’t want to be surprised.

 

 

“Uhm… I am here at the agency. Please come here.”

 

“Actually, I’m on my way over there.”

 

“Alright. I’ll wait for you.” My smile suddenly came back. I don’t know. Maybe she’s got another problem, not the one which I’m afraid of.

 

 

She suddenly hung the phone without even a “bye”. I thought she will talk about the problem, but no… she did not even spoke a word about it. Well, it’s ok. We’ll just talk about that later.

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

 

I went at his agency to tell him the truth.

I think I can’t forgive him.

Yes, I still love him, but I can’t really forgive him now.

Even if I feel the same feelings I have for him before, my mind tells that I should not forgive him.

Well, I am the victim here… they played with my feelings without me knowing that. How rude. I can’t imagine how Hyun Joong does it. I wonder why his conscience is not swallowing him.

I am very pitiful… for myself. I do not deserve to feel this… what I deserve is happiness. Well, I didn’t do any wrong… why should I feel pitiful for myself? I should be happy.

Without even knowing I reached the floor where he is in. I saw a janitress mopping there and asked her where the heck is Hyun Joong.

 

 

“Excuse me miss. Do you know where is Kim Hyun Joong?”

 

“Uh.. Who are you?”

 

“I’m Hwangbo… A friend.”

 

 

I’m still regretting calling myself as his ‘friend’. But do I have any choice? I don’t want to hurt myself more, so I’ll start calling him a friend. But surely, after this we will not even consider each other as friends.

 

 

“I see. There he is.”

 

 

She pointed at my back. I saw a room with a door widely opened. Inside it is… Oh my, my tears are going to fall again anytime. But I have to try holding them back. He can’t see me like this. Even if I saw him embracing Hye Sun, he can’t see me crying in front of him, begging him to come back.

So that’s it. Now I know the truth, I think I don’t need his explanations. His actions are enough. Enough to break my heart. Enough to make my life miserable.

Hye Sun smiled at me and it made the scene worse. The next thing I saw is me running toward the elevator with a blurred sight because of the tears.

 

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

 

I saw her expression. I know it hurt her a lot.

But everything she saw is not the way she thinks it is.

Hye Sun is the one who hugged me. I really want to explain to her that I have a girlfriend and push her away from this place, but she didn’t listen to me and hugged me. I want to punch her face because of what she did to us, but I can’t because luckily, she’s a woman. Now, our relationship is in danger. I have to make it up to her right now, so I asked the janitress who saw the whole scene.

 

 

“Where did the girl here go?”

 

“Your friend, sir? She went there.” She pointed the elevator.

 

 

And now, saying she is a friend? What the is the problem with her? Why didn’t she tell the truth? I know it’s my fault, but I can explain the whole d*mn truth. I want to explain to her everything she doesn’t know, but how? I know she’s angry.

I run using the stairs. I can’t wait for the elevator now. I run very fast because I don’t want her to get out of this place without knowing my side, even if I don’t know where to start.

The moment I reached the ground floor I run and tried to overtake her. I faced her and blocked her way by stretching my arms.

Right now, I can’t think straight. I know, because I’m only thinking about her feelings. I don’t know what will I say, but this is the only thing to save our relationship. I don’t want us to end like this.

 

 

“Don’t go.” I said that words in my most serious tone, my hands are still stretching sideways.

 

“Why not? Go back to Hyesun. Maybe she needs you more.”

 

“It’s not like that, Hwangbo. She hugged me first.”

 

“Really? And you liked it too?”

 

 

D*mn her. D*mn Hyesun.

 

 

 

Hwangbo’s POV

 

 

He knows I’m hurt on what I saw, but why does he want me to came back?

I don’t need him, that’s my mind says, but how about my heart? Will I listen to it? I don’t want to, but I can’t. It’s shouting right now. It’s shouting that it really loves Hyun Joong very much.

Yes I still love Hyun Joong. I really love him that much.

Really, I don’t know what to do anymore.

 

 

“What? Can you not understand that I can’t stand her anymore?! She’s the one who hugged me. Please Hwangbo, let’s stop this nonsense. They are already looking at us.”

 

“So. Are you ashamed because of me?!”

 

“And how could you say that? Hwangbo!”

 

“*fake smile* Get out of my way.”

 

 

Please go away. I don’t want you to see me crying. I don’t want you to look at me with pitiful eyes.

 

 

“Ok. If I kiss you in front of them, you will not go away anymore? You will never say that I’m ashamed because of you?”

 

 

I didn’t answer. What now, is he trying to convince me? I still love him but, I can’t trust him anymore. I know he can’t do that. He is saying that for him to be successful in their game.

 

 

“Ok.”

 

 

He nod slightly, then went near me. I can’t move my feet away from him, and if I do, I know he will walk and walk towards me. He then put his right hand on my neck. I can feel goosebumps now, as if his hands are too cold. I don’t know, but I can’t do anything to resist him. He stared at me for some time, then closed his eyes and started to move his face near me. I can see it, slowly, inch by inch, as if I wanted to reminisce everything in the future. On his last inch I can’t do anything but to close my eyes. Now all I can feel his breathing.

He gently put his lips on mine. I didn’t kiss back, but still I can feel that there is love on this kiss. It’s like the whole world stopped. It’s like no one’s here, except him, kissing me. It’s like a cloud 9. It’s like me, not waking up on a very wonderful dream. The feeling is like all the good things you and me can say.

Well, I am now thinking, is it just me who feels it? I don’t know, I really really don’t.

He took his lips off mine, then hugged me tightly.

 

 

“Now everyone knows that your mine. I’m sorry to hide this thing for a long time, but now I’m ready.” He whispered. After that he held my hand and started walking towards the elevator. “Let’s go, I will introduce you to my members.” He smiled at me and continued to walk.

 

 

I think it’s not the right time to say what I know. But I promise, I will say it soon. I don’t want to see myself again believing in his pranks. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!!! Weeeeee after a very long time!!!

Sorry guys for too slow updates. You know, college life is hella stressful!

Anyways, please continue to read this story. 

Thank you guys for the support! :*