Chapter -006-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eleven at night, sharp. Hana also her manager for the day, Kang Haebin arrive on their apartment floor in front of the doorstep. Since locking and unlocking the door is the managers job, Hana just letting the older guy to punch in the password while she busying herself playing games on her phone.

She walk inside first when the door is opened, leaving her manager who locking the door from the inside. Hana half shouting an 'I'm home!' while untying her shoelace. She asking where her sisters is to no one in particular since she didn't saw any signs of their whereabouts. Done taking off her shoes, she then walk to the living room and plopped onto the inviting sofa with a very loud sigh.

Today's a tiring and stressful day for her. Adding the problem that her big boss just shoved right to her face earlier today. She just could wish that tomorrow and days afterwards will be better than this day.

"Looks like the others aren't home yet." Come the voice of her manager, breaking the inner wailing of Hana. The guy plopped down the sofa, just next to her. Hana rest her head and replied nonchalantly. "Yes, they all indeed."

She just remember her other sisters' schedule. Of course they won't be home earlier than her, since they have shooting and interviews to attend to. Jinah, Aehyun and Tia have interview together at a well-known radio station while Seungyeon and Saera have interviews at different places.

"Where is Sohyun?" She look around for the said girl, who happen to be her best-iest girl buddy.

"She has shooting and most likely already done twenty minutes ago. She should be arrived home in another twenty-five minutes."

"How about the rest?"

"Daemin Hyung called when I locked the door earlier and he said they'll be home in twenty minutes or so." She nod sleepily at that statement. The said name, was her group other manager. They have four manager in total. Kang Haebin; the one that with Hana right now, Song Daemin; whom with the other four of Ace, Kim Minjae; the one that currently managing the leader and lastly Lee Hwan; who is with Saera.

"You're hungry?" Her ears perked up at the said question and Hana peel open her one eyes.

"Guess you are. I'm making ramyeon. You want some?" Hana raised her head a bit, and let a cheeky grin.

"Adding eggs would be great, Oppa. Thank you.." She said. Her manager deadpanned and Hana just showing her innocent grin.

Minutes later, her manager came again to the living room carrying a tray with two bowls on it. Hana hopped off the couch to sit on the carpeted floor, grabbing a spoon and a fork since she still didn't know how to use chopstick and enjoy her meal. After she done with her late night meal which is consisting a bowl of ramyeon with eggs, Hana climb the couch again and sat down for a bit to relax her stomach in the while watching a late night show. Her busy schedules throughout the week must have been taking toll on her body as her eyes slowly closed and darkness engulfing her mind.

Exactly eleven hours and thirty minutes, the rest of the Ace members came home. And they brought friends or the EXO members, to be exact. One by one, they walk into the luxurious apartment of them. They look around to the spacious and luxurious apartment. The place was huge - the boys concluded - as expected from the well-known and well-paid group. The apartment have five rooms in total. Three rooms for the girls while two for the managers.

All eyes wandered through every corner of the girls' dorm. Then, all eyes stop on the couch that located in the living room in front of the TV plasma.

At the sight of tired Hana on the couch, all the members of Ace immediately surround her. Some sitting in the couch next to the her and some were just plopping down on the carpeted floor. Meanwhile the Exo members were all gathered around the girls. Aehyun gently called the young girl's name. It didn't take continuous call as Hana stirred awake from her slumber. The two guy, Chanyeol and Sehun wave at Hana when her narrowed eyes - due to the sleepiness - land on both of them. She weakly waved back and quickly sat up when she noticed that her sisters have brought along their juniors to the dorm.

Lee Hwan, the youngest manager of Ace offered the two group of idols canned carbonated drinks before plopping down on the couch, beside the other managers of both group. Silence took over the surrounding for few minutes as they all taking their time and just drink quietly.

 <
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter