Chapter -009-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]-009-[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Chanyeol watch his girl dancing to the beat in front of him. Hana was practice alone as the others took a brief rest. She is very one hardworking girl, he thought to himself with a proud smile on his face.

When Hana practising, he was sitting on the couch just watching her with hawk eyes. In his embrace was the black bear, the gift from his seniors to Hana earlier. The bear, reminded him about the hugs she received earlier and the fond looks that she's giving them when they said something to her. He doesn't like it when Hana was looking at any other guy aside from him. He despise it when Hana was smiling or laughing when talking to them. And Chanyeol hate it to his core when she saw she was hugged, skin touched with other people that wasn't him.

I hate this. Really, really hate this, Kim Hana.

Unconsciously, a low growl vibrating in his chest and his both hands are now fisted.

"Yeol?" A call from Baekhyun pull him from his trance. He snapped his head and face his best friend.

"You look like you're undressing her with your stare." Baekhyun stated. He was now, looking at the girl that practising alone. If Baekhyun did noticed about his clenched jaw and fisted hands, he didn't say it.

He watch her and see something he rarely saw in the girls eyes. Her gaze was different than the usual. Somehow, he can see the determination and passion in her big brown eyes. Maybe this is one of the reasons the Park Chanyeol is attracted to the Kim Hana.

"Blame her. She's too y for her own good." Is what he replied next, while his lower lip. Baekhyun shifted his eyes from looking at the girl longer than he supposed to and turn to face Chanyeol instead. Seeing that small but meaningful gesture, a smirk found its way on Baekhyun's flawless face.

"Can't argue with that." He want to tease, or just want to see a reaction out of his best friend, but he didn't expect him to send him a killing-spirit glare. In instant, Baekhyun raise his both hand in the air, a signal that he was just joking. When Chanyeol rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze away from him, the older guy laughed, totally amused by his reaction.

"Just kidding, bro."

 

Chanyeol ignored the teasing look from the older and just focusing on Hana. Or, the way her body moved, maybe?

When she moved with gracefulness, spun slowly two times..

When she swayed her hips from right to left, then right again..

When the top she's wearing lifted a bit, teasing him, showing her flawless and fair skin around the waist and abdomen when she raised her hand.

And when, she caught his eyes from the mirror she's facing. They locked gaze for few seconds, both with the same intense.

Another feeling attack Chanyeol heart that urge him to stand up and go closer to her. Definitely something in her eyes that pulling him to her. Something that he rarely see, or might never been saw until today.

He took steady steps and when he was standing behind her, he took Hana's hand in his and place his other hand on her waist. Hana was taken aback for a while, though she kinda hoped for him to do it. The music played in the background, and they let their soul guided by the music and let it flow in them. Soon, she move with the song's beat with Chanyeol behind her. It was their dance move actually, with the male couple behind and the female at the front. He figured, that, joining Hana dancing is much more fun than just staring at her intently.

 

Chanyeol look at their surrounding through the huge mirror slash wall. When he sure that no one was looking at them, Chanyeol lean in closer and plant a kiss on her cheek. It's merely took two or three seconds but that was enough to make Hana's face flushed in red. Chanyeol smirk upon the sight of Hana's red face from the tip of her ears to her lower neck. She's resembling ripe tomato, Chanyeol thought.

Hana stop dancing right away and purposely stop the song from blasting through the speaker. She make an excuse, saying that she want to take a brief rest and went to sit beside D.O aware of the look the main singer was giving her. He might have or might not have witness the two interaction earlier.

 


* *9* *

 

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

For the past week, only the beeping sound coming from the line of Jungkook phone number. Hana tried to call Jungkook but the latter didn't bother to pick her calls. He must be very busy, she thought.

Since she anno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter