Chapter -002-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Hana walked to the table where she spotted Sehun were currently at. The latter noticed her coming closer so he turned towards her with a beaming smile.

"Nice hair, blank panda." Sehun said as the girl sat down and rest her back on the chair back-leaning. She smirk and straighten her back.

"Well, what do you expect from the awesome panda ever lived?" Her answer have made the side of Sehun's lips tugged upwards. Typical Panda.

Speak about Panda, the two immediately remembered their one particular Chinese friend. They wonder how is he doing now? Hope he's okay. About her hair, it was coloured just yesterday to silvery blonde for their upcoming comeback song next month.

When their food arrived, which is ordered by Sehun himself, her face brighten up and she instantly dig in. Sehun's smile getting wider looking at her like that as if she didn't have any care in the world.

He reach out his hand and patted her head gently and Hana just smile cheekily. The pat things started by Hana who loved to pat others head even those who older than her and now became habit between those two friends, or her one other friend. He then quietly finish his food and silences filled the atmosphere. Only their utensils can be heard clashing to each other. The two took several glances to each other and resume eating. It wasn't awkward though, but just a comfortable silences.

"Are you free tomorrow morning?"

Sehun asked when they both have finish eating. Hana raised her head and looking straight to the guy in front of her.

"Just 1 percent discount." Hana raised her brow feigned serious. There's a brief pause before the two broke into a fit of laughter. It was always like this. Whenever they hang out together, no more cold city girl and -face guy. Instead, there's only a 4D bubbly girl and a playful guy.

"School, babe. I don't want to miss any of the classes." She reply calmly while wipe with the napkin. Sehun snicker mockingly.

"Nerd."

"Whatever you say." She stucked her tongue out and Sehun playfully went closer to her and pretend to bite her tongue. As reflect, Hana back away quickly and smack his head.

A beep coming from Hana's phone making the two stop their childish bickers.

-PCY-
Three weeks and six days.

Hana gulped and paled. Sehun watched her, worried but as when she noticed the looks he gave her, she quickly shook her head telling him that she was alright and flash a bright smile as a proof.


* * *
Hana hopped off the van and walk inside the school, body cladded in yellow and black uniform. It's now Thursday in October and the weather is quite chilly. Just how she likes it.
She entered her classroom and glance around in attempt to find one very familiar guy. But much to her dismay, he wasn't there.

She frowned mentally if that even possible and walk to her seat.

-PCY-
Are you at school?

A beep resonated from her blazer pocket and she lazily fish out her phone. When she read the message from that very familiar person, she stare at her phone blankly. Hana didn't reply back instead, she insert her phone back into her pocket and lie her head on her folded arms on the table. She sighed and that attracted the attention from her other classmates.

"Yah! Why did you sigh in the early morning?" A girl that sat in front her asked with a frown on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter