Chapter -014-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] -014- [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Few days passed since that icy shower. And Hana will lied, if she say that her cold already healed.

First day after showered by the icy cold water, Hana have a runny nose and sore throat. Lucky enough, after three days she no longer coughing and sneezing her guts out.

This day however, the exact fifth day, her head still aching. It throbs as if her brain was in a can that shook violently and pounded by a wooden hammer.

"Yah, you should stay at the dorm and rest. This is just a photoshoot for our concert later. You can always do it another time." Sohyun said worried. She inspect her pale face, and shook her head in dissatisfaction.

"Nah, I'm fine." Sohyun sigh heavily hearing her best friend words. So stubborn.

 

* * *

 

Some weekday in April.

Hana went to a salon that her teammates always went. She went there with Daemin with intention to color her hair into a more darker color. No less, no more. But what she got is nothing near to what she has been wishing to have.

Instead of another color layering her hair, a sound of hair been cut is what greet her ears. She quickly turns around, and was in a total shock that the hair stylist wasn't the one who always tend to her.

"Who are you, and what the did you just did?!" Hana said with a raised voice. She was mad, really really mad.

She never allowed any hair stylist whoever they are to chopped off her hair even an inch, but this girl here, dare to do that.

"Dae Oppa!" She yelled in frustration, calling for her manager. Daemin heard that loud voice of hers, quickly ran towards her, panicked.

"W-What.." He want to asked why, but he went speechless. Especially when he witness how messy her hair, and the bloodshot eyes of hers.

He quickly could grab onto what happened while he wasn't there put pieces into one.

Hana was attacked by a mad fangirl!

Daemin motion the other bodyguards that he called earlier to come forward and take the girl. After the girl was taken away, hana can't hold her frustration anymore.

With anger mixed with frustration, she kicked the chairs in the hair salon and punch anything that she could reach. The hairstylists and her manager tried to stop her but failed to do so, because, Hana was out of control that time.

 

* * *

 

Chanyeol was waiting for Hana. According to Daemin, he need his help to comfort the frustrated girl, but from what he doesn't know. He waited for her in her mini studio room, and waited for minutes more.

When he heard the door unlocked from the outside, he quickly stand up but what he didn't expect was when the love of his life tackled him in her embrace.

He was supposed to be feeling happy and felt like in cloud nine, knowing the fact that Hana initiate the skinship but not this time when he heard the sobs from the girl.

He panicked instantly and keep asking her what's wrong. Hana didn't answer, though. He just tightening her arms around him while chanting 'I hate those es' and 'I failed to protect it'. He became more worried, so he pulled away and held her shoulder at an arm length.

"Hey, calm down and tell me, okay?" Hana nodded. She took a deep breath trying to even her breath and heartbeat. As soon as she felt calm again, she spoke up.

"A mad fan distinguished as my hairstylist. She wear a mask so I don't know that it wasn't her, and I didn't suspect anything since I thought she was Hyemi Unni. As usual, I will closed my eyes, and wait for her to finish her job, and that's when I heard a sound of scissor cutting my hair."

Sobs from the girl pained Chanyeol, and he feeling even more guilty towards her. Gently, he pulled her into his embrace.

"H-Hey, baby. Calm down. You're going to be okay. It'll grow longer and before you know it, it'll be as long as it were before."

"No. You don't understand. They cut my hair! How am I supposed to be okay? And I doubt it if my hair will grow longer again. Even if it will, it takes times, Chanyeol." Hana paused for a second. She buried her face on his chest before continuing.

"You do know that I treasure my hair, right? I even snapped at you once when you played with it back when we still trainees."

Chanyeol didn't say anything after that. He just rubbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter