Chapter -017-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] -017- [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 

Even with all the controversy surrounding Ace, their song 'Goodbye For Now' surprisingly receives many loves. The song instantly topped all the charts, though it was just released a day ago.  

Due to this achievement, their fellow labelmates congratulate the girls for their hard work. They even went as far as visiting the girls in their waiting room where the girls are currently resting and some were eating.

Seungyeon and Jinah almost cursed to the hyper Chen when he blatantly jump onto the couch where both girls were resting. The rest just watch the two oldest members scolding the man.

"Ayy, you girls did it again, huh?" Kyungsoo chirped beside Hana. An arm was slung around her shoulder, and Hana doesn't seem to mind it. He's like a brother to her, after all.

"They worked too hard. Of course we able to make it." Comes her reply with a proud smile adorning her face. Kyungsoo nod, agreeing with her.

They talks and congratulating each other before soon exchange goodbyes. Exo still need to go somewhere and work, same goes to Ace too.

When the members of Exo walk out their waiting room, all girls immediately on their heels and form a group hug.

"We did it again, girls. Congratulations."

"Congratulations to each of us."

The seven girls laugh together, hug tighten as they happily congratulate each others.


* * * 


"Something good happened? You've been smiling all day. Its starting to creep the hell out of me." Sehun asked. His face showed that he was a bit weird out by the girl that seated next to him. Well, who won't when you have to witness a girl that seem so normal wiggling her body on the couch? Definitely not Sehun.

"The present for the couple are done. They just called and told me that I can fetch it today. Sohyun and Jungkook will be so ecstatic!" 

Ah, so that's the reason.

"I'm sure they will." Sehun smiled and laugh when Hana wiggled on her seat looking all excited and happy. He reach a hand to her head, gently her short hair. She has the new hair style again, but he didn't want to mention it, afraid that Hana will cry again.

She somehow treasure her long hair so much.


*  *  *


Hana disappeared for the whole day. She didn't show up even though they have meeting with the producers of their company. Her teammates was worried since Hana never did this. She isn't the type of girl who left her duty and responsibility just like that. All were trying to reach her, through messages and calls, including the managers.

Daemin have been calling the girl many times now, but none of his calls were picked up by her. Worry start to kick in, thoughts of Hana might be i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter