Chapter -005-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hana have to practice with Exo and Ace today but she have forgotten about it. Realising that she already made them wait for her, she quickly dash to the elevator.

She run and run while praying in her mind that she will not bump onto any harasser. Entering the elevator, she pressed the ground floor button and the door of the elevator almost closed. She let a sigh of relief but gasp immediately when apparently, luck wasn't on her side.

A hand appeared between the almost closed door making the door opened again and revealing a familiar face behind it. It was a guy and he smirk when he met eyes with Hana. She saw him - Mino - entering the elevator with a smirk on his pretty face. It was awkward, very. She tried her best to standing far from the guy and pressed herself against the wall.

He chuckled seeing her attempts to avoid him. Hana heard him chuckled along with a whisper as 'cute'. Suddenly, Mino approach her. Hana became more panic as she didn't saw any sign of him stopping at any time.

He was so close to her and since he's taller, Mino was hovering over her. Hana have forced herself to be one with the wall but Mino just won't stop getting closer. She closed her eyes in panic while scurried to the corner and make an attempt to look small. Mino didn't stop when he get close enough to the panic girl instead, he placed his both arms on the wall just beside her head. He lean over closing the gaps in between them. His chest was pressed against the girl left side as his breath tickles her exposed ears and left side of neck.

"Hi, baby.." The hot breath that attack her side making her uncomfortable. So, in impulse, her blood boil.

"You better back away before I launch my fist to your pretty face, Mino-ssi." Hana muttered under her breath. Mino ignored her threatening voice, like always. She clenched her fist, trying hard to not burst in front of the young idol and break his jaw.

"Let go." She hissed and the male only chuckle seeing her redden cheeks due to the irritation.

"You just made me love you more, baby." He said lowly making her rolled her eyes in annoyance. A soft peck then land on her right cheeks and Hana became flustered.

She almost let her fist met the guy's nose but then, a 'ding' could be heard and the door opened slowly.

She quickly pushing the guy off of her and made her way to the lobby. Her eyes still fuming and breath unstable due to her anger. Reaching the main door, she saw another familiar guy. It was her friend, a guy and at the same age as her.

"Junhwe.." She called softly. The called guy turn around and look at her. He furrowed his brows when he saw the red tint on her both side of cheeks.

"You're alright?" Hana froze a moment and raised her brows, silently asking the other of what he meant by that question. Understanding the silent question, Junhwe then point to his own cheeks and then towards Hana. Oh, she thought. Junhwe must be noticed her red cheeks.

She cupped her both cheeks before nodding and clinging to his hands and rest her head in his shoulder. Junhwe can only watch her curiously and patted her hand that rest in his forearm gently. His brows were still furrowed yet, he stayed quiet.

"Are you going somewhere?" Hana was the first to break the silences surrounding the two. Junhwe flashed her a smile.

"Not really. I'm going to Jungkook's place."

"Need a ride?" Hana asked casually. Since she has the driving licence now, she can freely drive anywhere she want without burdening her manager. Or, managers.

Junhwe shook his head cutely while pointing towards a black van in front of them. Hana looking to where he just pointed before looking back at him.

"His manager is waiting for me."

"Bye and take care." He said softly, while smiling and lightly peck her cheek.

Hana was left dumbfounded to even notice the guy have walk awa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter