Chapter -010-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]-010-[/CONTENTID1] 

 

[CONTENTID2]

"Hana-ya, we're going to grab lunch first. Do you want something?" Jimin asked as he reaching for his wallet on the couch. Taehyung was behind him, doing the same. Hana pondered a bit on what will she get as lunch but couldn't end with nothing. So she just eat what the older guy will get her later.

"Whatever will do, Oppa. Thank you."

Taehyung and Jimin bid her and the couple - Jungkook and Sohyun - goodbye, before disappeared behind the door. And finally, the three was left alone.

 

"Kook Jungie.." She called only to get another silence.

"Talk to me, Jungkook! Please.." For the nth time been ignored, finally Hana reached her peak of cool and patience.

What the hell was gone wrong for him to ignore her like this? She didn't think it was all about the food because she was damn hundred percent sure that it is more than that. The issue and the cause is much more bigger and serious than eating from his plate.

"There's nothing to ta--"

"Don't go and tell me that we have nothing to talk about, Jungkook, 'coz I won't take that kind of bulls!" Before the male one could finish his words, Hana had cut him off with a hiss as she stand up.

Jungkook scoffed as he saw the unsatisfied look on Hana's face. He too, was now on both his feet.

 

"You want to know why? Fine! I'll tell you."

"You're dating Chanyeol Sunbae but you didn't tell me. Why is that? I thought that you said I'm your forever best friend!"

As that words left his lips, Hana was stunned. So, that was the problem. She's dating Chanyeol, had make Jungkook felt left out as she didn't tell him beforehand about their relationship. The hard look on her face softened. Slowly, she reaching out to Jungkook and tug on his sleeve. Sohyun, that also standing now just quietly listening to their fight.

"Look, Kookie. I can explain, okay? Just give me some time and I'll tell you everything today. Hmm?"

"We're busy. We have to practice. Now if you don't mind, the door is that way." Jungkook said while pointing to the door.

 

Hana was left speechless at his tone and choice of words. He was mad. Very, very mad and Hana was in her panic mode. The thought of Jungkook stop befriending her rush through her mind. Not wasting any time, Hana threw her both arms around Jungkook's waist and buried her face in the crook of his neck. The last thing that she want is to make him mad at her.

"Please.." Hana plead to her best friend, not caring if her weak side were shown for the two to see. All the side that she's been trying to concealed are now revealed.

Maybe she never been cried that hard in the past. At least not in front of someone, but she let loose this time. She's been holding it all in, alone and maybe, this is the right time to share her pain, her stress and her worries with them.

"Should I give you two some alone time?" The two, snapped their heads at the voice that coming from Sohyun. She's been quietly watching them and maybe the two best friends need their alone time.

Hana pondered a bit before shaking her head.

"No, Hyun-ah. Stay. You should know the truth too."

 

"Chanyeol Oppa have been asking me to be his girlfriend since my nineteenth birthday. I once mentioned it to the both of you but I kept the person identity as anonymous." Hana started.

She began to tell them the story that Jungkook and Sohyun never knew. She told them about the confessions from Chanyeol, all the affections and attentions that he gave her, the nights that she spent with Chanyeol, the one morning when he confessed for the final time and the day when she said yes. She told Jungkook and Sohyun the whole story.

The two listeners were shocked to hearing those story and the truth from Hana. Sure they knew about the scandal that Lee Soomin wanted to create but they never knew that little one-sided love story.

Jungkook lower his head without any words. After telling all the secrets to them, the room became two times more quiet than it used to be.

"So, do you forgive me, Jungkook?" Hana timidly asking the brunette. Jungkook raised his head and looking straight to Hana's brown orbs. He didn't say anything, but his hands are reaching out for her, claiming her into his brotherly embrace.

"You're my forever best buddy, Nana-ya. Please don't ever forget that."

"The same goes to me too, Kook Jungie-ya. You're the first, you're the best, and you're the most important to me. I really, really love you, chingu-ya."

"I love you too, chingu." Jungkook replied sincerely then pulling away from the embrace while sternly looking at Hana's red eyes.

"And promise me. If you ever have problem or need a listener, you have to come to me, okay? Don't keep all your problems and things that bother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter