Chapter -012-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] -012- [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]


The music are on. Sehun, and Kai already on the stage - performing their parts in catcalling Aehyun and Tia as the intro of their track. First verse then sung by the two partners and soon enough, all of them goes onto the stage and dance together.

People were cheering, for Ace, for Exo and also for Red Velvet and SNSD, but Hana only heard the boos from the antis. Though it wasn't that loud than the cheering, but she could only focused on them.

This shouldn't have effect her. After all, she vowed to never let the hates go through her.


* * *


Sitting alone in one cafe that she always went to, Hana can't help but feeling curious. She was curious about the netizen reaction of her current scandal involving Chanyeol. Scrolling down her group's social account, Hana can't help but let out a helpless sigh. There's so much hate comments flooding her social account.

It was just the first date yet they already hate me this much? Wow! Incredible!

Hana was too busy scrolling up and down the pages of her social accounts to notice a slender figure that walk passed her with a hawk eyes watching her.

 

"Miss, someone told us to give this to you. It's paid already, so you don't have to worry." Hana was startled a bit when a waitress - that she had learnt her name was Kwon Jinah - placed a cup of chocolate.

Along with that cup, was a small paper that folded into two. Her brows furrowed, but after she open it, a smile made its way on her face. It's the Ara girl again.

Good luck and don't forget to look out for your health well.

P/s; Its my treat. Drink it well.
-Ara

She's thinking to herself, who could this Ara be? She always gave her hot chocolates, not to mention that it is was ordered just the way she like it. This Ara girl, have been doing this since she just debuted seven years ago. She want to find this girl and confront her herself, but she can't do so. The girl seems like always knew how to hide from Hana.

Possible thoughts about the mysterious girl always get through her. Sometimes, she would assume that, the girl that seated far at the corner wearing all black was her. Because, she always saw her there in the cafe at the far-est corner. But then, she'll shrugged the thoughts away. Well, it's not like the café regular customer was just me, right?

Dismissing all the thoughts of the Ara girl, she carefully took a sip of the slightly hot drink, that also the time when a ringing tone penetrated her ears. It was from her laptop, that she brought along earlier with her. Pictures of faces popping on the screen that she recognised as her group of friends.

A group video chat. A smile bloom on Hana's face as she reach out for her headphone in her backpack. As she putting on the headphone, familiar faces with smile soon greet her sight.

"Yo, was' up?" Mingyu face popped up on the screen as he salute coolly. Hana laugh amused by his antics before waving too. He was sharing a phone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter