Chapter -013-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] -013- [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

This is the first time ever that a bunch of furious girls cornered her against the wall in an empty alley. Her manager Lee Hwan was just excusing himself to the toilet, not less than two minutes passed and she already pulled away like this.

 

"Stay the away from Chanyeol Oppa, you brainless !" A girl, that as tall as Hana said. She was a beautiful girl, but much to its shame she happens to have a foul mouth.

Wow. Brainless ? Really? That's the best they could come up with?

Honestly, Hana was taken a back at first when she was grabbed earlier and pulled to one of the empty alley. She thought someone was about to kidnap her or worst, to do every bad things to her but that thoughts all vanished into thin air when she saw the grabber were only a bunch of furious high school girls.

Damn! Chanyeol got himself a crazy biased fans like this. Poor thing.

All of the sudden, she felt very childish to confront the slightly not-matured girls. A sigh, escaped her lips.

"Back off, girls. I don't have time to spare to you guys. Have a ton of works that need to be done." Her tone spit casualty as if she already countered this situation many times. She shrugged them off of her and was about to walk away, but halted her steps when another girl, shorter by few inches from the previous girl stopped her by her elbow.

"Not so fast." Her hold was strong, Hana noted. She assumes that this girl might know how to fight, or at least know the basics of art of defence.

"Girls, hold this ." She said again. She signaled her three friends to hold Hana by her shoulders and wrists so that she can't move or use any of her martial arts moves to counterattack them. Hana was pinned onto the walls now. She did tried to escaped from them, but failed to do so when she was outnumbered.

She saw their leader, - Hana once again, assumed right after the others obeyed her commands - walk to the corner to fetch something on the floor.

She appeared again in front of her, but this time she brought along a bucket of ice and cold water. Oh, Hana thought. Are they going to do what I think they'll do? Hana tried to pulled her arms from the girls holds all the while looking straight to the girl in front of her.

She then saw the girl smirked at her way, before dumping the bucket filled with icy cold water onto her head. As much as Hana hate to think about it, what's done are now done. Hana was drenched, and the weather is still chilling cold out here.

Oh, this kids. Imma going to kill 'em each if I catch a cold later on.

"Watch your back, girls. I might hunt every one of you if I happen to catch a cold after this." She said with venom coated voice. Its been a long day for her yet this girls dares to adding fuel to it more. What are troublesome bunch of little twerps.

"That'll only happen of you could find us. Stop bluffing or you might ended with a bloated stomach after eating your own words." Ouch, that stings. Hana casted a small smirk as she eyed the blonde girl who said that earlier.

"Let's just see. You all didn't have an idea of what I'm capable of, kids. Its all beyond what you can imagine."

And with that words alone, the girls are left with widened eyes and in stuttering mess. Hana could be sweet, and she also could be terrifying as hell too if she wants.

 

* * *

 

Few hours after, Hana was already clad in a white Adidas's hoodie, and a ripped acid-wash jeans. And a slightly damp hair.

Back then, as soon as Lee Hwan founded her all soaked and trembling, the young manager immediately took her to their van and drift to the company. He ushered her to go take a warm bath so that she won't catch any cold or flu, whatsoever.

Without any complaints, Hana walk straight to her mini studio.

 

She was drying her hair, when a beeping sound reached her ears. She casted a glance towards her opened laptop and saw a twinkling light indicating a new incoming message.

She tossed the towel onto the couch as she made her way to her working desk. She checked the message and found out it was actually just another notifications for her social accounts. Just another twitter users, following her twitter account.

Oh, well. Since I have free time for now, why not searching for few information about those kiddos.

With her thought that she agreed on immediately, Hana spent almost an hour in front of her white Apple laptop digesting more information than she needed.

She have learnt that their name are Yoo Jisoo, Kwon Hyorin, Park Saeron, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter