Chapter -003-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's five in the morning and Chanyeol had woken up early that day. He smile when the first thing he saw that day was the girl that sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He her smooth and silky hair lovingly and sometimes place kisses on her forehead, cheeks and even jawline.

He's not a mean guy or evil or whatever Hana want to call him. He was just.. in love with her.

When he saw how terrified she was last night, its pricked his heart. Especially when he know how scared she was of him. It wasn't like that before. Back then before he make his feeling clear, he and Hana were so close. As close as Hana with Sehun.

They will play together, sleep together on the training times and gets punished together. When her group already debuted and they were told to diet, he will snuck meals for the girls, especially Hana. They will eat together and since Hana didn't know how to use to chopsticks, he will feed her with his. To others, they looked like real siblings that care for each other but Chanyeol wants them to think that they were more than that.

But now, they weren't as close as before, not anymore. Although Hana still care for him and sometimes act like he never confessed, but their friendship getting distant, and all were because of his love declaration on her 19th birthday last year. Sometimes, he regretted for confessed to the girl. She must be so uncomfortable with him. She doesn't show it but he know she is.

He can read her easily. Her face might show nothing but he knew that her heart might be drumming in her chest. Beside, she was in his arms and her back was pressed against his chest, of course he can feel how fast her heartbeat is.

He remember six years back. He likes black so much so, when the teacher introduced a girl cladded in black outfit - black T-shirt wrapped with black adidas hoodie, black skinny jeans and black converse - his attention immediately pulled towards her.

She was wearing all black. The only things that not in black were her pale skin, reddish cheeks probably due to the chilly weather outside, her brownish hair and cherry red lips. She was so cute, especially with that chubby cheeks of her.

At first, he thought that it was just simple as 'like' and he know it was wrong if he loving an underage girl. But, as days and weeks pass by, he can't denied it anymore that he, indeed fell in love to that girl in black. He kept his feelings as secret, though. He didn't tell anyone. Not the girl too.

He didn't approach her, thinking that the feelings will fade away once he tried to ignored it but boy, he was wrong. In fact, the feelings grew bigger and stronger that he can't even stop himself from stealing glances of her face from time to time.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Hana." A girl clad in black outfits bowed a bit. Her face were straight showing nothing but a blank and cold expression.

Her personality and aura have made the whole trainees in the room groaned and some were throwing her negative looks. She paid no heed and that's what made them even more annoyed.

"Ugh. Another cold city person after Kris and the Jung sisters."

Hana walked towards an empty space to sit after the teacher told her to do so. She took her place beside a very fair and pretty girl.

"So.. What talent do you possessed?" The fair girl sudden question have makes Hana turned her head towards her. She stare at her for a quite minutes before answering.

"Nothing."

"I don't know why they chased after me but the things that I know, I can't sing, I can't rap, I can't dance, I can't play instrument and I know nothing about music."

All were looking at them as they both conversing with each other. That's including the teacher too.

"Hana, focus and learn." The two immediately stop chatting and face their teacher.
The immediate flashback bring a smile on his face. She look so cold but so warm when she's being open to the other. Since the trainees saw her talking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter