Chapter -016-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] -016- [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

'What a . She's dating Chanyeol yet she's going all happy with another guy. Shameless .'

'I thought she was the kind of nice girl but turns out, she just another mean popular girl.'

Sighs.

Hana has been doing it recently. With negative comments either from the social account or simply from others she met surrounding her and the media keep following her around just to dig a story about the newest scandal. How can she not felt burdened and pressured? The tiredness also shown little by little as day passed by. The dark circles under her eyes and the pale face with the chapped lips. Nevertheless, she still look beautiful despite all those.

"Urm.. Excuse me. All the chairs were occupied, so, can I sit here?"

Hana look up from her laptop, and immediately her eyes landed on a pretty small face. She pondered a bit, while looking around the cafe. True as she had said, the cafe was packed today. So, she nod her head, letting the girl took the empty chair in front of her.

"Yes, go ahead."

The girl smile, and swiftly land her bottom on the surface of the cushioned chair. Hana eyed the girl in front of her while the girl sip her hot chocolate slowly and carefully. She observed her. Appearance and maybe the hidden ill intention -if she had any towards her.

The girl is small, very petite and maybe just about 1.55 metre. She has dark brown hair, dark orbs but very big eyes, barbie-doll-like nose -she doesn't sure if it was natural or maybe not- a full cherry-red lips and finally the chubby cheeks that looks like she was stuffing herself with the food. She has translucent skin too just like herself, she noticed.

The girl, is very pretty. Just like a doll.

After years visiting this shop, finally Hana have a glance of the girl-in-black's face. And the odd thing is, she look a bit familiar to Hana. While she tried to squeeze he brain to remember the face of the girl, she doesn't hear the calls from the girl who sat across her.

"You're spacing out. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah."

The girl seems like she doesn't convinced, but didn't say anything. Hana pressed her lips into a thin line, while adverting her eyes around the cafe. She didn't saw much. Just a few tables occupied and two waiter attending those customers. Even the usual cashier absent. While she tried to occupy her mind, once again, she didn't heard the girl calling her name many times.

"You're spacing out again." She sigh.

Maybe she's tired of being ignored, thought Hana.

The young idol just stare blankly at the girl, who looking down at her plate. Then, she saw her gently push forward her pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter