Chapter -011-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1] -011- [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]
After celebrating the two maknaes high school graduation, their managers called for their attentions and told them to call it a day. Though the day was a shame to be ruined and cut short, but, they still have jobs to do.

Both groups bid goodbye to each others before went inside their van. In the car, the girls asked to be sent to the dorm first to freshen up before brought to wherever their next schedule were set. Their managers, complied.



In the girls' dorm, while Hana ing her white shirt, her roommate walk in. She didn't care much since, she always appear half in front of that girl. They're best friends, anyway. However when Sohyun gasped and pointing towards her upper chest, Hana groaned for her own carelessness.

Sohyun have caught the shining object that hanging around the younger neck. Unfortunately.

"Hold up. Is that new? I haven't seen that before."

"Yeah, someone gave it to me as a graduation gift." Hana shrugged. She might be looking so calm, but inside, she is mentally kicking herself for her own stupidity.

Suddenly, Sohyun step closer to where her was standing. She touched the pendant while eyeing it.

The pendant was shaped in a round crystal, with a music note slightly popped out and embedded in white diamonds. She let a big 'woah' from , earning a chuckle from Hana. Then, Sohyun flipped the pendant, and what's craved on the backside of it sending bubbles of happiness into Sohyun.

 

"Uwwaa.. That was beautiful, bestie! Chanyeol Oppa do have some fashion sense." Sohyun exclaimed, after she was done examined the necklace. There's a wide grin plastered on her face, but Hana's expression was only show shock.

She was about to ask the girl, from where did she knew that Chanyeol is the one who gave it to her. However, as she wants to open , Sohyun had already beat her to it.

"I saw the letter, idiot." Oh, she thought. A flick was sent on Hana forehead and the younger face formed a pout.

"You weren't supposed to know yet.." Hana muttered lowly while trying to ease the pain on her forehead. She was likely just talking to herself but Sohyun managed to catch it. She laugh and reaching out for her cheeks and pinches her there, ignoring the protest from Hana.

"Aigoo, our maknae is so cute."


* * *


"Teacher Sooman want us to go on a date today." Chanyeol said, catching Hana attention and the rest of ACE as he plopped onto the couch. His casual words have made him received squeals from the girls, except Hana.

He was currently in ACE practice room. The male one went directly there as soon as he received a message from his manager. He was told to take Hana out for a date later. Oh, well. I'm not in the place to disregard him, right? Hehe..

On the other corner of the room, was Hana who helplessly got cornered by Tia, Sohyun and Aehyun. Chanyeol saw them, of course though he can't quite hear what they're conversing about.

 

"Seems like you two will go on a date later, huh?" Say Sohyun, with an annoying grin plastered on her face. Hana found herself hating the position she was in. She felt helpless and embarrassed when get cornered and teased like this by her sisters.

"Oh, come on. Cut me some slack." Hana tried to pushed her way out of the three girls, and she could have safely escaped, if not by the fact that Tia is a couple of centimetre taller than her. And the combined strength from the three. Heol..

"No can do, maknae. This is a rare opportunity, therefore we, as the big sisters should use it wise." Said Aehyun, amused.

So much for 'using it wise'.

She can only groan in annoyance at their teases.

When she thought that she won't get any peaceful day, a tall, lanky guy - so smoking hot - saves her entire pathetic self.

 

The girls are now out of her sight, she's thankful. Though she don't want to tell him that.

Chanyeol chuckle at her way, seeing that cute pout and frown on her face. He make a beeline, before draping his arms around her shoulder and weighing down the girl with his body.

"You're very welcome." He say teasingly and Hana could only roll her eyes. The girl stomp her feet and trying to peel off his arm away from her. She's struggling so much, since Chanyeol is much more too strong than her. She twists and turns and guess, that was the time when the said male caught a glance of a string of necklace and a very familiar pendant on the girl's lower neck.

"You're wearing it." The two stop at their tracks, with Chanyeol's eyes locked on Hana's. There's unbelieving look on his face. Hana, felt awkward and shy that Chanyeol has saw she's wearing the necklace that he gave to her, quickly answer a bit too arrogantly. .

"I'm a huge fan of beautiful presents." She shrugged her shoulders, making Chanyeol smiled. Then, he turn his gaze towards the hanging pendant.

Hana saw the look he's wearing while looking at the pendant. This time, it was readable. It was kind of, fond looks.

She saw him smile, before slowly leaning closer to where the pendant rest and place a lingering kiss on it. Hana was flustered, when the male did the gesture. She could felt his lips on the middle of her lower neck since the pendant stopped just on her upper chest.

Strong arms tighten around her, as his chin tucked in the crook of her neck. Hot breath fanning the skin there, when a small 'thank you' chanted. She didn't say anything thou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter