Chapter -004-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next morning, Hana have found herself sitting on the couch inside Seventeen's practice room.

Just as her promise, Hana have visit the boys.

She sit quietly in the middle of the three-seat couch with Vernon sitting on her left side. She was chatting with the younger guy when Wonwoo approaching them both and sat on Hana other side.

Hana and Vernon stop their little chit-chatting with the latter look elsewhere but Hana and Wonwoo. She almost cussed when Wonwoo lean closer to her.

"You're getting more prettier each day." Wonwoo said as he twirled her hair with his finger. Hana nervously shifting on her spot while gulping the big lump that formed in her dry throat.

She look at him in the eyes. His gaze were different and she kinda dislike it although, he looked so attractively handsome that day. He is handsome but the certain guy attracted her more.

A sharp gasp let as the hand that previously twirling her hair now snaking itself around her shoulder.

Hana felt uncomfortable. She never fond of skin contact. She can tried to adjust if it were her best friends or Chanyeol - who constantly harassing her and she tried to not mind it - but if it were not them, she dislike it. Just then, the other members of Seventeen appeared one by one by the door. She saw Mingyu as he was the first one to come in, and she silently pray that this one friend of her will come and save her.

As her pray was heard by the tall guy, he turned and face her. Mingyu sense her discomforts so he come for the rescue. He reach out for her hand and pulled her towards him while giving Wonwoo a warning stare which the latter just replied with a shrug of shoulders.

Hana telepathically thank him and he smile and nod. Then, a tall silhouette - not so tall as Mingyu - appeared behind the door. Hana smiled when their eyes met making the other face lit up.

"Noona! I've missed you." Seungkwan beamed excitedly before run into her arms and buried his face in her shoulder. She was amused by his action. That boy must be missing her like crazy.

"Aigoo, this kiddo. How have you been this days, Seungkwan-ah?" She beamed as she replied the hug.

"I've been doing good, Noona. How about you? Did someone bullied you while we weren't there?"

Hana chuckled at his question before slowly shaking her head. She and the boys relationship were good since Seventeen still trainees. Even the younger members in their team are like younger brother to her.

There's a time when the boys were so broke and can't even buy toiletries. Hana was visiting their dorms and saw how their trainee life were so, she took them to the supermarket. The boys were resisting too much that she grew annoyed.

She insisted and paid for all the purchases although its kinda thinned her wallet. Not that she cares, though. Since then, the boys were so fond of her.



"Some guys has their eyes on her. You better act fast if you want her." Kai said as he leaned his back onto the mirror wall.

It was already midnight but the two same-aged friends were still in the practice room facing each other.

"There so much guys competing with me just to win her heart. Why does she have to be so beautiful?" Sehun almost let a whine while saying that and Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter