Under the table

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, I'm back! Sorry for the very late and short update; besides lots of work, I was not that inspired to write but I decided that it was time for a new chapter, even like that I'm not really satisfied with it however this was all I could do, hopefully is not so bad.

I apologize before hand for any mistake that you could find in, I'll make a review in case something's wrong.

Thanks to the subscribers that are still with me and welcome to the new ones. Please feel free to comment or suggest anything, even if you have some complaints, I'll work harder to continue with the story in the best possible way.

That night something really changed in Hyekyo’s mind, it was certainly a new beginning but as the things go by she decided that this was the end of his tortuous way to deal with her love life. After the kiss with Joongki they stayed silent for some time, not wanting to break the magic of the moment, but deep inside her mind she knew that this man can give her what anyone before refuse to do, not because she was demanding something difficult but with those people it wasn’t the right moment.

First with Lee Byunghun, she was in love but young so at the very last moment, a few days after their engagement, she decided to broke up with him. Later it was Hyunbin, who she thought was the love of her life but his mandatory service was a big test to them, at the end they decided to go on separate ways and until now she doesn’t clearly understands why but with the new events she really don’t care anymore.

Since Joongki was sleeping by her side Hyekyo had some time to recall what happen a few hours ago… This time she took the initiative, clearly the kiss was idea of both of them but she took the big step and that was because of the big change on her mind, after seeing how other people can’t understand her she knew that her way of deal with her feelings towards Joongki were wrong.

Some minutes passed with both of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter