If I could not

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello! I'm sorry, again, for not updating when I said I would do it but this time I had some ideas in my mind for other one shot that turned to be the longest that I wrote so it pushed this work for a bit but I didn't publish it yet hoping that I could write this chapter soon. I'm not so sure if they're any kind mistakes, I tried to made a review but since I'm not fluent in english they might be some errors (or a lot) so please bear with my lack of knowledge and talent. I would be grateful with your comments on what you think and if you're in the mood visit my new one shot (Questions that do not need an answer)     The previous days have been a pure bliss for Hyekyo and Joongki but just after arranging all the mess after her not being available for the agency and managers, when she finally gave a call back to her manager and stylist they all showered with their concerns, most of the employees in the agency were scared of Hyekyo leaving the company because Ellen overstep her boundaries as the president of UAA and she is one of the biggest artist under the label but she reassured to everyone that it’s not the case and she was missing for some hours just because she wants to be alone, that was all.


Hyekyo didn’t mention Joongki because she wants to hide her new status as someone’s girlfriend a little bit, this past days are quiet and happy since they managed to meet with no one noticing and if she could it would be perfect to keep the things like that, being just the two of them… and her mom who is so happy with them being together since her daughter seems to be hiding from love after some disappointments so “it would be perfect if he can stay with her a lot of time”; all of this is something that Joongki heard directly from Hyekyo’s mom because she was so persistent on meeting him since she already knows about them being a couple, despite that it has been just a few days.


Joongki can fully understand the feelings of her mom, he knew how Hyekyo was building a wall to protect herself from being hurt again and after the fiasco on his birthday party he’s surprised that she decide to give him an opportunity, more than being mean all the happenings of that day were mere a chain of misunderstandings. 


Because he wants to avoid misunderstandings and more problems around them Joongki is thinking on making public their relationship, it has been just some weeks since they begun but he is serious of them being together, even when he doesn’t like the idea this is his way to take care of her, if happens that someone sees them together they’ll begin to talk and surely there’ll be people glad to say things against her, he can’t avoid that but he will make an effort to stay by her side on those times.


Joongki is carefully thinking on how he’ll ask her to made their relationship public, he’s sure that she’ll have a lot of arguments against since they’re agencies don’t know yet, and that would be another problem to resolve, because at least his agency will be against but does not matter that much, if he can have the approval of Hyekyo then he will find a way to make his agency to agree.


After a date, disguised because that can do it on some other way, Hyekyo invited him to her apartment for some coffee; it was just an excuse because she’s not ready to part ways with him since it’s still early at night and he’ll take this opportunity to ask her about being public. 


When they were done with the coffee, that Hyekyo used as a excuse to make him star longer, she propose him to watch a movie because, of course, none of them want to split at the time, she feels like a teenager but she decided that it does not matter, this time she’ll do want she wants to do if he wants to. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter