They are a couple

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the same moment that Insung hugged her Hyekyo started to cry really hard and she knows why, she feels betrayed, alone, sad but most of all her heart is broken; she thought that the things will turn out well with Joongki, she felt something when they were together, but the way that the things are now tell her that all was in her imagination.

At the embrace of Insung Hyekyo knew that he will protect her no matter what, not as a man but as a friend, as the brother that she doesn’t have; he knows her to well that in some point of her life she thought in the possibility of being more than friends but all her feelings towards him weren’t romantic, it was a fraternal love. Most of the people don’t believe in a friendship between man and woman but they prove to all their acquaintances that it could be real and disinterested, not romantic but familiar.

As Hyekyo was thinking in all of this Joongki took some steps on his way back to Soeun, he feels really bad for her, he was harsh towards her who worked really hard to make this party and just in a tantrum he made appeared all her efforts worthless, he should apologize but he also knows that at this moment Insung hyung will be the only person who can comfort her and because of that he isn’t going to say sorry at this moment, he will wait until later when everything’s done.

When Hyekyo stopped sobbing Insung dare to talk to her, they were still embraced but he made her look at him “Are you fine? Do you want to call off all this party? I can do that for you!” Of course, Insung is the best oppa of all. “It’s okay, I can bear with the situation until the end. You know how strong am I, don’t you?”

In response Insung could just laugh, yes you’re strong, sometimes too much. But later that little punk is going to hear me, I’m not going to stand still. “And please, don’t do anything else, leave the things as they are, we don’t have to made a scandal of this; I know you too well and I can feel that you are planning something, could you please let me conserve my pride?”. Again Insung was speechless and for the good of Hyekyo he would leave the things as they are.

When Insung and Hyekyo finished they went out from the kitchen, she was a little more alive and even laughed at the jokes of Insung; this didn’t pass unnoticed to Joongki, he was still with Soeun and couldn’t leave her alone because she didn’t know anyone in the party, he wants to say sorry but it’s better to wait for the appropriate moment.

Coincidently the girl friends of Hyekyo came back from some errands and hear all that just happened in the house, they all were angry but Hyekyo asked them to leave the things as they are, even when the girls saw the determination on her eyes they knew that this was a new scar in her heart, they now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter