Perfect

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was perfect, always, even in her angry state, when she was crying, when she was sleeping, walking, eating; every little thing she does looks perfect in his eyes, and Joongki is grateful for that. He didn’t knew his life would be so nice after meeting her, even if he had a hunch of how happy he could be.

Joongki loves watching her sleeping, seeing her so peaceful, beautiful and he’s proud knowing that he’s the one making her, them, happy and backwards.

“Can’t you stop that, it’s annoying”, he was startled after Hyekyo catches him watching her while sleeping again.

“No, it’s not. You’re jealous because I got here first.”

And indeed she was jealous, he always gets into the room before her. Five years ago they got married and now they’re parents, it was not easy considering their celebrity status but everything is worth because of her.

 Song Eunah.

She is barely six months old now; Hyekyo and Joongki waited for her so long and finally she’s here. They got married three months after their engagement, and of course there was a lot of talk about why he married her so soon and even when they tried to get pregnant before the wedding, it did not happen.

After one year of marriage everyone start to speculate, why is Hyekyo not pregnant? Even her mother was worried since he knew that they try, however it was not her time yet.

Still, Hyekyo was the most worried of all; every single month since their first time she felt disappointed and as the years went by she was sad and, ultimately, guilty but Joongki was always supporting her and telling her how much she loves her.

“You know, its better that way, I’ll have you just for me for the rest of our lives.” Joongki told her after three years, he didn’t want to see her disappointed or guilty over the fact that at the moment they didn’t have any children.

“You’re just saying that to make me feel better, but I know that you want a baby, I saw you with your niece and nephew, and I know is my fault because I’m old". Joongki knew that laughing was not the best option and he could not avoid to after seeing her pouting like a little child, but she almost burst in tears so he got that serious look.

“No, I’m saying this because I LOVE YOU but if it happens that we could not have a baby I’m not going to get away for you or love you less. And definitely is not your fault, we’ve been in a pretty decent amount of doctors and all assure us that everything is fine, with you, with me. I want a baby? Yes, we both want on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter