Knowing more of him

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving the UAA building Hyekyo and Joongki went to his apartment, even when he wants to have a proper date with Hyekyo he also knows that they would receive a lot of unwanted attention if they go to a restaurant so, for now, the best is to take things one step at the time; it was a long process to finally have her by his side and that’s why he didn’t want to.

Joongki is well aware that Hyekyo had some serious emotional scars and some of them were hardened after the disastrous birthday party, he has to be more attentive with her and not let her be hurt again, of course that as a couple they may surface some problems but he has promised to himself that she’s not going to pass for something so heartbreaking again.

Once inside Joongki’s apartment Hyekyo was incredible at peace, she knew that what’s missing in her life was him, of it sounds cheesy but that how it is; in her effort to not be hurt again she made the things worst, she protected herself too much and that’s how they passed some pain and stressful days.

Joongki’s apartment was quite big and seemed so clean; Hyekyo knows that is a cliché to think that a single man house has to be messy because there isn’t someone to keep the order, but at least she’s glad that his personality is well reflected in his apartment, not just about the order but also his love towards her.

She allowed herself to take a look over the place meanwhile Joongki changed his clothes and found a closed door, she tried to open it but it was locked but just at the time he handled to her the key, he debated for a moment if it was fine to let her know what was inside, but since is the first day of their time together he doesn’t have lingering feelings, he wants her to know his good and bad things, even his obsessive side.

After plugging in the key she opened a dark room but in one corner was a dime light and a small picture down it and she let out a small laugh; it was the first photo that she and Joongki have from “Descendants of the Sun”, not one of the promotions or in the filming site this was before that, when she heard from Insung that Joongki read the script while in the military service and immediately accepted the offer knowing that Hyekyo was going to be his counterpart, after that they meet at some private cafeteria and to have a memory of their first meeting he took a selca of them, he was fascinated and she could not avoid to be flattered at some guy who also happens to be an famous actor being at the moment just a fanboy, or at least that seemed, she must have known that he was not just a admiring her but thankfully she’s aware for that now.

Still in the room she manage to turn up the light with some kind of nervousness because it might be more surprises, what if he turns to be a stalker, an obsessive fan that wants to hurt her. This time she let out a big laugh, it seems that she’s been watching too much dramas or doing them too much.

Hyekyo was amazed at the things in the room, it was a sort of home office but most of the space seemed like a mini museum in which you could see the story behind Joongki, not just about his career but also about his family and friends; she liked this side of him because it shows the effort that he takes in every single detail of his life.

“What do you think? Is too much for you? If it is you can’t withdraw now, I guess”, Joongki said those words with a deep voice that made her shiver a little, despite the fact that he was embracing her from behind and she just lean on him like saying it’s okay. At some point while filming Hyekyo feel that there was something weird in how they could understand each other, not thinking that it was fate but learning to know how the mind of the other works so that’s why she decided to a little, as she used t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter