His present

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is his birthday, for a few days Hyekyo only could think in this day because just the idea of spending some time with him brings her joy, but at the same time she is nervous of what’s ahead; she had some planes but since it’s a special occasion all their mutual friends and some friends of Song Joongki are going to celebrate in her house, it was her gift: a party that she thinks could change the status of their relationship.

After the end of “Descendants of the Sun” they remained as friends, they’re constantly in touch and that interaction it’s something important to Hyekyo, she doesn’t even know when or how the feelings for him started and leaved her in love of Joongki, she thinks that this moment could be a turning point in her life because since they meet there was been some sort of mutual interest, but depending on the time something stops those feelings, now she’s determinate to find out what’s next in their relationship.

Hyekyo clearly remembers when was the first time that she saw him, it was in “Innocent Man”, the drama that he made with Moon Chaewon, but it wasn’t just the image of the bad “Kang Maru” that attracted her, after all this isn’t the first drama that she watched, she is an avid fan of any kind of dramas and at the moment when “Innocent Man” was airing she didn’t know about the existence of Joongki.

But there was something that attracted her to him, of course that she could see how a good actor he was, however the aspect that gained her attention was the attitude of Joongki towards Moon Chaewon in the drama, Hyekyo likes to watch the behind the scenes because in some way she thinks that this outside the camera interaction shows the true personality of the actors; when you made a drama you don’t have to fell in love of your co-star but the way that the actors treat to each other is a prove of how well or bad is their chemistry.

As a fan of the drama there was a point when Hyekyo truly shipped the ChaeKi couple, and as well as a fan of Joongki she felt jealousy towards Chaewon, the BTS show him as an attentive partner, Hyekyo even thought that they were secretly dating. That side of him, the man who worries about her partner was what attracted her to him; in the past she worked with some co-stars who take care of her, but she never saw someone who can be a gentleman like Joongki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter