Silent

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ellen Park was really happy hearing Joongki saying those words, she was waiting for him to take the lead, to make Hyekyo stop with her extra cautious way of deal with their relationship, this time the Hallyu Star seemed so manly and strong, now the thing is how to deal with the stubbornness of Hyekyo.

Meanwhile there were a lot of thoughts in Hyekyo’s mind, first of all she feel happy just with the idea of the rumors becoming a reality, she dreamed of that kind of life with Joongki; at the same time she was annoyed with Ellen Park being so full of herself because she was right and also she couldn’t avoid to feel a little pissed off with that stupid smile in Joongki’s face, it was not as if she already said yes to him, she can’t even say yes to anything because he’s just assuming that they will be together.

Again, Hyekyo’s mind is blurred with her pride because with that grin on their faces Joongki and Ellen feel like they win something, this time is not about who is the looser, this is about her love life, their future together but deep inside she knows that this is all about her, she’s the one who can take the decision, Joongki show to her that he is ready for a relationship it’s just that her insecurities don’t leave her alone.

Since this time it seems that they can manage on their own the situation president Park ask to the Blossom representative to leave them alone, so they got out of the room not even saying goodbye to the couple that at this time is looking at each other, in the gaze of Joongki there’s a mischievous look but Hyekyo is difficult to read, even for the people close to her so at this point Ellen didn’t try to understand her and just let her be, hoping that she put an end to her way of deal with love.

They stared at each other for some time, Joongki had a happy smile in her face and Hyekyo had a serious look, she didn’t know what to do; she knows what she wants to do but her mind works faster than her heart, after some love disappointment in her past relationships is always like that she ends alone, thinking too much and making the things harder.

The time passed like that, with his happy face an her serious look; it was weird because Joongki did try to convinced or talked to her, he just look at her with lots of love, he didn’t want to be a burden to her, now he understand that she also wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter