Surprise

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Hyekyo was sitting on Joongki’s car she could not avoid to laugh hard at Ellen reaction before she leave the building, meanwhile Joongki was thinking on how a woman who the people called the “ice queen” could be so childish sometimes; this was not the first time that he saw this side of her, not when they were filming or in the events that they went together as part of the promotions of the drama but just a few minutes earlier, he could start to love this side of her but he also noticed that this woman was full of surprises.

The first surprise that Joongki received for Hyekyo was earlier when they were on the office looking at each other without talking, he thought that it wasn’t necessary to say something else and that’s why he didn’t try to convinced her hoping that his actions were good enough to made Hyekyo change her mind, in the middle of her thinking she suddenly stood up and seemed a little angry but just the she took his hand and dragged him under the table.

He didn’t understand what they could do there and then slowly she approached to him, Joongki was feeling nervous at the closeness of Hyekyo, he was even hoping something romantic because seemed that she was trying to kiss him but she just hit on his forehead and smile big “this is your punishment for saying things just like that ‘I like you to wait until we can confirm the rumors.’ Do you think that’s a decent way to start whatever that we’re going to.”

Joongki just looked at her with a wide smile, but then he asked “Why are you whispering and why are we here? This is not comfortable.” Hyekyo put her finger in Joongki’s mouth as a signal to not speak loud “I’m pretty sure that Ellen is outside, maybe not spying on us but she’s waiting and I’m going to give her a little surprise”, then she just giggled.

He couldn’t avoid to feel reassured at her attitude, he was waiting for a new storm of feelings but it seems that she’s letting her worries go away “Don’t you think that you’re being childish?” She glared at him with a fake annoyance “Well, you can take back what you said; I’m childish so you think better if we’re going to be…”

Hyekyo could not finish what she was going to say because Joongki get really close that her mind went blank, she had a widened eyes because she could feel the scent of Joongki, she could hear his breathing and that was making her nervous and expectant, just in the middle of her thinking Joongki give her a peek on the lips, it was so quick that she wasn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter