Her unpleasant gift

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a double update. I read your comments and if I were a reader surely the second chapter will make me angry, even to the extent of unsubscribe, so since I want to keep you with me I'll give you two chapters.

Thanks for your comments and for subscribe to my story. Sorry for the mistakes. Enjoy!

Hyekyo was not the only one surprised, their friends stayed frozen for a few seconds, what is she doing her, why did he bring her? Why, why, why? Just as they entered Joongki noticed the commotion between the guests, as far as he remembers Hyekyo told him that was okay to bring to whomever he wants and that why Soeun came with him, maybe everyone is surprised but he didn’t think that this could be a problem.

Hyekyo is dumbfounded seeing Joongki bringing a woman, she tough that he was going to come alone but it wasn’t like that, this is the worse that could happen on this day, why he didn’t tell her anything? Are they dating? Why now? She wants to run away, cry, yell and get all the people out of her house, but she can’t do that, why should she? She is just a friend of Joongki and nothing else, at least that’s what she thinks; as how the things are going she can see everything clear.

Meanwhile Hyekyo is thinking in all those things their friends switch to see her and him, the atmosphere is really tense until Hyekyo starts to walk in Joongki’s direction, that action is a sort of signal to everyone who came back to their activities before his arrival, some say hi to Joongki until Hyekyo reaches them.

“Joongki-ah you’re finally here. Everyone was asking for you?”, she said to him with a smile, however there are a lot of questions that she wants to ask but it’s not the time to that. “Noona, mianhe, I had a delay in my schedule and later I went to pick Soeun, do you know her?”

I think I have seen her somewhere… Just then Hyekyo remembered this lady, Kim Soeun. So is because of that, I can see that he treats her well, maybe she attracts her because she is younger. “Hello, Kim Soeun-ssi, right?

“Oh, ne. Hello sunbae-nim, it’s a pleasure to meet you”, as Soeun bows Hyekyo is thinking on something else. Is a pleasure to meet me? You know what you just did? This is the worse day. “Same here. Please come in, you’re in the entrance, have a seat. Do you want something to drink, eat?” She has to be polite; this isn’t going to be the end of my life.

Now is the turn of Joongki to speak, he wants to make the things easier since Hyekyo seems tense and mad. “Noona, do you know her? She asked me to meet you since Soeun is a big fan of yours?” Big fan, ha. A big fan of Song Hyekyo steals her man? Wow! What I am thinking? He’s not my man, I have to calm down. “Yes, I have seen her. You were on We Got Married with Song Jaerim, I’m a big fan of Sorim couple too.”

Soeun seems emba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter